Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 13. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Tks for the partial payment!!!
I hope you can deliver the remaining amount soon.....
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I'm also waiting on a withdrawal and have only been sent a partial amount.

What are we supposed to be supporting? That a bug let someone buy more than they should? Why didn't you unwind the trades?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

I still have a 0.21726454 BTC withdrawal pending but they seem to be doing all they can to get the situation resolved.
Activity: 14
I know that there is no much, but I'm still waiting a a withdraw of 0.37142021. I'll continue waiting. I'm confident that the issue will be fixed asap.

Regards,
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I request everyone who get paid till yet whether full or partial to confirm here that will help us and those whose withdraw is still pending. I appreciate and thank everyone for your support and patience
Activity: 14
I'm waiting on 1.5 BTC too, the site owners are doing what they can. These are teething problems for a site with great future potential
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Today we released 2 more bitcoins. Many of you might have received partial payments and some of you may not have received any, we are covering every bit and need your support

i cannot belive it ... when i will recive my 1.14 btc ? in 1 year ?

? Can't you have some patience? I have 2 btc on withdrawal and i am fully confident that I will receive them shortly. I need my coins also but they said they will refund them so we can at least give them some time...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today we released 2 more bitcoins. Many of you might have received partial payments and some of you may not have received any, we are covering every bit and need your support

i cannot belive it ... when i will recive my 1.14 btc ? in 1 year ?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hi, Iv sold enough dime that my balance should be about 2.2 BTCs yet my bitcoin balance is .04!! Please could you take a look at my account!! Username cryptobum.
Activity: 7
Please keep us updated on when we can withdraw coins.
i still have 2 btc withdrawal pending, so better not withdraw now. I hope i will get my coins soon Smiley

Everyone will get their coins just need you cooperation to understand the consequences 
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
i still have 2 btc withdrawal pending, so better not withdraw now. I hope i will get my coins soon Smiley
Activity: 126
Hi, I can't withdraw funds because it says that my pass is wrong;if I update it's same problem, and if I request a new one I can't find one in my mail (inbox or spam)

user: jurier7

Thanks.

Hi, had a chance to take a look at this? Thanks.

Hi, I have still no answer for this.
OK, the coins I withdrew got credited back as well, so are there still more BTC in pending withdrawals than what you have in storage?  I would like to retry my request to withdraw again, but would like to know how soon the request will go through.

Paid most of them some of you might have received partial payments, we are trying hard to pay everyone and will sort this out soon. I request you not to put withdraw request of all your BTC at once because that may be rejected. Withdraw partial amounts.

Total balance is less than 0.4 BTC.  Will that still be an issue?
OK, the coins I withdrew got credited back as well, so are there still more BTC in pending withdrawals than what you have in storage?  I would like to retry my request to withdraw again, but would like to know how soon the request will go through.

Paid most of them some of you might have received partial payments, we are trying hard to pay everyone and will sort this out soon. I request you not to put withdraw request of all your BTC at once because that may be rejected. Withdraw partial amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Just got a withdrawal of 350LTB!

Thank you admin!
i have read the above messages but today i have seen that my withdraw was canceled and refunded my account ... is there any change of getting my 1.14 btc ? hope that today  i will have my btc ...

Refunded because the bunch of pending withdrawal were making us restless yes you will definitely get you withdrawal. This thread will be updated when everything comes back to normal 
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i have read the above messages but today i have seen that my withdraw was canceled and refunded my account ... is there any change of getting my 1.14 btc ? hope that today  i will have my btc ...
Pages:
Jump to: