Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 14. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
this exchanger is rippper

i lost all my money there

canot login

canot reset pass

canot do anything

they never answer me for my request

dont use this service pls !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Good!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi, I can't withdraw funds because it says that my pass is wrong;if I update it's same problem, and if I request a new one I can't find one in my mail (inbox or spam)

user: jurier7

Thanks.

Hi, had a chance to take a look at this? Thanks.
Activity: 35
This is the update regarding delayed withdrawals

Today when I logged into the website the first thing I found  1 Auroracoin = 3000 BTC kind of strange I then checked the transactions and other audits to find a bug in the script due to which someone credited his account with 260 BTC fortunately he was not able to withdraw them because of manual withdraw confirmations. But what he did is bought millions of coins on high price this ultimately credits the account of seller with BTC and the seller is innocent here. Now we have withdrawal request of more than what we have as BTC stock. But nevermind we are filling it up and paying to those who are left. We may need some time for this(I am not asking for weeks) like a couple of hours. Current status : Only 10 BTC withdrawals are left which is not more than 7 BTC and will be paid soon.

Thank you for the update.
Activity: 154
This is the update regarding delayed withdrawals

Today when I logged into the website the first thing I found  1 Auroracoin = 3000 BTC kind of strange I then checked the transactions and other audits to find a bug in the script due to which someone credited his account with 260 BTC fortunately he was not able to withdraw them because of manual withdraw confirmations. But what he did is bought millions of coins on high price this ultimately credits the account of seller with BTC and the seller is innocent here. Now we have withdrawal request of more than what we have as BTC stock. But nevermind we are filling it up and paying to those who are left. We may need some time for this(I am not asking for weeks) like a couple of hours. Current status : Only 10 BTC withdrawals are left which is not more than 7 BTC and will be paid soon.
Activity: 35
Slow withdraws are the one aspect of this exchange that I feel is hurting its popularity.

I had a withdrawal pending for 15+ hours only to have it canceled and my account recredited. Now I need to start the process all over and hope I need not wait several more hours. Sometimes quick transactions are crucial and with this exchange you cannot trust that it will be timely.   
Hi, I can't withdraw funds because it says that my pass is wrong;if I update it's same problem, and if I request a new one I can't find one in my mail (inbox or spam)

Thanks.

Looking to other posts, I guess my account is blocked. Oh well, I will have to wait.

Thanks.
If you have pending BTC withdrawal not to worry it will be cleared in the next cycle when we move funds from Cold storage

When is the next cycle?

In 30 minutes
Activity: 7
If you have pending BTC withdrawal not to worry it will be cleared in the next cycle when we move funds from Cold storage

When is the next cycle?
Activity: 26
Good service. Is over what to work, but potential is!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Seems now i can log in, i hope my pending withdrawal will work this time. Thank for the reply.

My withdrawl is still pending after 1 day ... any idee when i will recive my coins ? i really need to pay my energy bill Sad
i can see from the dime thread youve still got probs getting dime to sync so im cool waiting till u get it sorted! Thought u had cause dime was back on yr market list

I activated dime market again because it was creating more panic people were thinking that the market has been closed without refunding their funds. However I will put a message on dime deposit page not to deposit anymore until it is fixed

Please consider a ticket №224

Already replied.
i can see from the dime thread youve still got probs getting dime to sync so im cool waiting till u get it sorted! Thought u had cause dime was back on yr market list

I activated dime market again because it was creating more panic people were thinking that the market has been closed without refunding their funds. However I will put a message on dime deposit page not to deposit anymore until it is fixed
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Please can you reply to me!!! I deposited 3 X 50,000,000 Dimecoin , so 150,000,000 in all. Not showing in my account!! This was 3-4 days ago now, starting to get rediculous! Please at least let me know whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems now i can log in, i hope my pending withdrawal will work this time. Thank for the reply.
why arent u reply me ? this is just another scam exchange ? if i dont unlock my account i will post o every coin thread that pmtocoins is a scam exchange .... how can u block my account for doing trades ? and all u have to say is "unusual activities" ... like what ? i traded my coins ? how is that unusual ?

Replied to you through PM and stated the reason for your ban
why arent u reply me ? this is just another scam exchange ? if i dont unlock my account i will post o every coin thread that pmtocoins is a scam exchange .... how can u block my account for doing trades ? and all u have to say is "unusual activities" ... like what ? i traded my coins ? how is that unusual ?
Pages:
Jump to: