Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 2. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Given the lack of updates, and that the he keep stealing people's money, I guess Shahrukh achieved a state of great peace of mind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
SO this one gone?
Yes because OP is not updating any things and all coins gone from site
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
SO this one gone?
Site up, people can't withdraw any coins, adm no where to be seen. Some clueless guy could deposit BTC...
Beautiful.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Exchange is online! Smiley

My question is: how to convert BTC2(BTCpending into regular BTC)? If i don't want to sell them by cheeper price, should I wait, or what?
Today after many days I check this site is on again but my account showing nothing all coins gone in this long security audit
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Exchange is online! Smiley

My question is: how to convert BTC2(BTCpending into regular BTC)? If i don't want to sell them by cheeper price, should I wait, or what?
Activity: 36
fuck fuck fuck
Activity: 476
Goxxed again - that's what we get when every greedy lazy asshole can open an exchange without even considering proper security or financing.

I didn't lose much, but it is clear from the shitty attitude of this craptastic person - no one is getting what is theirs, and he could care less.

He never gave a shit about anything but his profit, and acted in poor faith from the beginning.

STOP supporting amateur sites!

Activity: 8
The security audit may take two more days, so relax

It's been four days and the site is still offline, plus you haven't told me when are you going to pay my 5.77 btc remaining which I need urgently

Now it's a good time to get a loan, buy btc and pay up.

You have to come clean, it's the best for everyone.
When to start trading
BTC under $400, good opportunity to buy some to pay your costumers, that is if you are planning to do that eventually.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I want to Withdrawal my ltb coin
my id:mouker my LTB Wallet:LLf5d7N2fKYd9eqb2AuxQrvhbr11jzAgg8
thank you
its not just about you post here your address and they send you your all coins you have to wait as many others doing exchange is under maintenance and some security audit
I want to Withdrawal my ltb coin
my id:mouker my LTB Wallet:LLf5d7N2fKYd9eqb2AuxQrvhbr11jzAgg8
thank you
Activity: 79
at what time does it goes life today?
Activity: 154
The security audit may take two more days, so relax
you right about that, that is a statement of him, that i didn`t aspect of him !!
I trust Shahrukh.he is just an onest guy with bad luck.  Give the guy a break and let him fix the security problems.

Shahrukh,Have you any sight when the site is back online?

Well, he said that he has no intentions of paying the BTC and "BTC2" that he owe. That's a new one, other exchange devs at least try, or say they are gonna, to pay their customers.
I trust Shahrukh.he is just an onest guy with bad luck.  Give the guy a break and let him fix the security problems.

Shahrukh,Have you any sight when the site is back online?
★☆★777Coin★☆★
is this site dead? did that guy scam the shit out of everyone?
You cannot blame him now many exchanges doing this business running with money as cryptorush also do same
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
is this site dead? did that guy scam the shit out of everyone?
Pages:
Jump to: