Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 5. (Read 15072 times)

kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
not in need of shares in a website - just want to be able to withdraw my funds as i would on any other exchange.
please change the min withdrawal amount - im sure letting people take their own coins away will help instil a little TRUST back into your exchange

If you weren't aware, the exchange does not have enough BTC to give out (because it was hacked) and the admin doesn't have that kind of money.

You can put up a request to withdraw the Pending BTC but it will take ages to clear.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Before you place a withdraw request for BTC2 you might take a look on the other option which is getting shares of the website on cryptostocks.com for your funds available on pmtocoins.com
[/quote]

not in need of shares in a website - just want to be able to withdraw my funds as i would on any other exchange.

please change the min withdrawal amount - im sure letting people take their own coins away will help instil a little TRUST back into your exchange

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
Like the Design, but it is annoying to hit everytime the Markets Drop-down Menu to see another Market.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
S.C.A.M
I have cancelled all the pending trades where any of you have tried to buy ALTcoins using available BTC on the website, I will now transfer those BTC into a new balance called pending BTC so that new deposits will not be effected by the old mishap. Once that is done you have two options to withdraw those pending BTC either get shares from cryptostocks for that BTC or wait for slower withdrawal process to get back your BTC

So it seems you have cancelled my pending BTC withdrawal - good i thought, i have BTC to spend or move.... BUT NO, now i have zero BTC balance too?? WTH is going on here...? i have checked to see if you completed the withdrawal, nothing showing in my history for BTC....

there is a coin named PendingBTC see you have it there ?

OK yes i see it - very strange - i will withdraw my BTC - happy to use the exchange again, when you fix it

Before you place a withdraw request for BTC2 you might take a look on the other option which is getting shares of the website on cryptostocks.com for your funds available on pmtocoins.com
I have cancelled all the pending trades where any of you have tried to buy ALTcoins using available BTC on the website, I will now transfer those BTC into a new balance called pending BTC so that new deposits will not be effected by the old mishap. Once that is done you have two options to withdraw those pending BTC either get shares from cryptostocks for that BTC or wait for slower withdrawal process to get back your BTC

So it seems you have cancelled my pending BTC withdrawal - good i thought, i have BTC to spend or move.... BUT NO, now i have zero BTC balance too?? WTH is going on here...? i have checked to see if you completed the withdrawal, nothing showing in my history for BTC....

OK yes i see it - very strange - i will withdraw my BTC - happy to use the exchange again, when you fix it

i cant even withdraw it as you have put a minimum of 0.1 to withdraw - please sort this out!

kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Well done
Shahrukh, wtf man, are you gonna say anything? It's been sixteen days since last "update"  Huh

i know i have two withdrawals pending, not for large amounts thankfully - but not the point, i have pm'd him - and he has not got the decency to reply back at any point over the last week or so
Activity: 126
Shahrukh, wtf man, are you gonna say anything? It's been sixteen days since last "update"  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Oh great, after a bit of hunting I see Cryptorush has also "run out" of BTC. Plus Vircurex basically just declared themselves insolvent. They're dropping like flies.
I know it won't let me take out BTC.

Well, buy some coins and withdraw them ASAP. They don't have any BTC.

I've had a 0.3BTC+ withdraw pending for more than a week now. It can't be cancelled, so I can't even get back 5% of the value by buying and withdrawing an overpriced alt.

And I still don't understand why we're encouraged to buy an alt since that will just add BTC to the seller's account... BTC which pmtocoins does not have. Unless the exchange is the one with all of the overpriced sell orders. List at 500% above market, if some sucker falls for it, buy elsewhere at market rate to replenish your alt supplies?

I was talking about cryptorush... you could buy some alts at no-so high price, at least till yesterday. With PMtocoins...we have to wait to see how much screwed we are. Shahrukh apparently don't think thtt he needs to inform us wtf is going on here.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

I've had a 0.3BTC+ withdraw pending for more than a week now. It can't be cancelled, so I can't even get back 5% of the value by buying and withdrawing an overpriced alt.

And I still don't understand why we're encouraged to buy an alt since that will just add BTC to the seller's account... BTC which pmtocoins does not have. Unless the exchange is the one with all of the overpriced sell orders. List at 500% above market, if some sucker falls for it, buy elsewhere at market rate to replenish your alt supplies?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Any time I try and do anything it boots me out!!

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
You better take your coins off Cryptorush while you can...

Can't it's not letting you WD, been trying all day.

Any coins? I was able to withdraw some alts yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: