Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 8. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ID 2080 pending widthdrawal? who is working there...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My BTC withdrawal is stuck over a week now.
username:danitto
ID 1630   BTC 0.06633019  1Gx2nPYzT5vKHxjex6c1yagZUSjbcmCA7j
Activity: 5
My BTC withdrawal is stuck over a week now. Please process my withdrawal.  Smiley

username: wcgfox

ID 1599   BTC   0.38757188   1H3Yo1zRhkxG5kPquVG44XiX2kJM5r8e69
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
My withdrawal is stuck three days now. And it was also stuck two days before that "last batch". So it's really 5 days now. I also send you pm  yesteday. Please process my withdrawal.  Smiley

username: reijokuha

ID 1629   BTC   0.05536500   1DmAYcx8e9P6i6C7wbWhAdcWd6inr1YqZD

edit: forgot the id.
My payment arrived. Thanks Shahrukh! I'll be trading more on pmtocoins in the future.  Smiley
Activity: 1
1871   2014-03-18 05:24:38   BTC   0.01376952   1NxBx4Ncbce3jNhEyXXyXUcF3UGfik6kCG
thanks
ID 1708 BTC 0.19596080
If I could get that freed up to trade or pushed to my BTC address, that would be great  Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 35
Lucky people. I have been waiting over two weeks for my BTC. I did manage to convert some over to LTC (at a loss) but my remaining BTC balance needs to be filled.

I understand they had some problems and I have tried to be patient but I really could use my BTC, I have bills that need paid.
What's your transfer id? I'm asking to get some idea how long more it would take. My id is 1629. How much he owes you? I've been waiting 6 days now and still nothing.

Mine is 1648.
0.09515787 BTC

I originally had a withdrawal request over two weeks ago but admin canceled that request and refunded my balance without my input. I re-initiated my withdrawal request and after it sat for a few days with no action being taken I canceled and tried to exchange my BTC into LTC which was partially filled. After waiting a day hoping to exchange the rest for LTC and having no success I once again re-initiated a withdrawal request. That request has been patiently waiting to be filled. If I had not managed to get a fair amount of my total balance out of the exchange in LTC I would be a lot more upset.

Edited to add - I received my BTC from pmtocoins today. Thank you
Lucky people. I have been waiting over two weeks for my BTC. I did manage to convert some over to LTC (at a loss) but my remaining BTC balance needs to be filled.

I understand they had some problems and I have tried to be patient but I really could use my BTC, I have bills that need paid.
What's your transfer id? I'm asking to get some idea how long more it would take. My id is 1629. How much he owes you? I've been waiting 6 days now and still nothing.
Activity: 35

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Lucky - I'm still waiting

1779    BTC    0.30759851    1LWjjQzQguHKsT7qGDZT7b6LF8o4gTioG3
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I also got my btc from pmtocoins.com. God work for admins!!! Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Pmtocoins is on the good way. Today received my btc after a short time of waiting. Shahrukh is fighting back after a little fallback because of the hacker.  I have experienced that Pmtocoins  is a trustable organisation with a owner with good intentions

Give him some time and it will all works out
Activity: 126
Hi, I still have a pending BTC withdraw for 0.92 BTC, user jurier7, any ETA on this?

And also, is the change pass feature working now?

Thanks.

change pass is working now and I will process your withdrawal this time. Thanks !

Well, on one hand, I was able to change my password, so that is working.
The bad news is that I haven't receive my withdrawal, and I have a new one also pending.
My withdrawal is stuck three days now. And it was also stuck two days before that "last batch". So it's really 5 days now. I also send you pm  yesteday. Please process my withdrawal.  Smiley

username: reijokuha

ID 1629   BTC   0.05536500   1DmAYcx8e9P6i6C7wbWhAdcWd6inr1YqZD

edit: forgot the id.
Activity: 9
Hi, I can't withdraw BTC over 4 days. Help, please.
ID: 1670
BTC    0.04406764    1LusnXkSpykKN1bb1go2jbZVgwScmCknVG
User: neversaynever

P.S: Guys, are you kidding? Why so long?
@Shahrukh

my fraction of btc is still pending. do i need to pm you to get this sorted out?

please note that i don't want to pm you about this, but your support system leaves me no choice. could you please fix the withdrawals so that i can continue with trading?

please note that i want your exchange to succeed, but i want my profits as well.
please note that i'm not a dumbass/pain in the ass. i've gone through your exchange a lot before sending a test fraction, i know you have some problems, i know you need some time, and you are doing your best to solve those problems. As with any other exchange i am tempted to say that by holding my btc fraction you are actualy making money, by flipping it elsewhere.
Please prove me wrong.

Kiss

if you do send me your username as PM it will be better I don't want to block any funds but the consequences are making me to do so
Activity: 126
@Shahrukh

my fraction of btc is still pending. do i need to pm you to get this sorted out?

please note that i don't want to pm you about this, but your support system leaves me no choice. could you please fix the withdrawals so that i can continue with trading?

please note that i want your exchange to succeed, but i want my profits as well.
please note that i'm not a dumbass/pain in the ass. i've gone through your exchange a lot before sending a test fraction, i know you have some problems, i know you need some time, and you are doing your best to solve those problems. As with any other exchange i am tempted to say that by holding my btc fraction you are actualy making money, by flipping it elsewhere.
Please prove me wrong.

Kiss
hello
I still have a pending BTC withdraw for 1.03579780 BTC, Username: VitoZ007, ? I need this payment as soon as possible!... ?

Sincerely
Vitaly.

Thanks.
Hi, I still have a pending BTC withdraw for 0.92 BTC, user jurier7, any ETA on this?

And also, is the change pass feature working now?

Thanks.

change pass is working now and I will process your withdrawal this time. Thanks !
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
have been trying to withdraw for about a week now.

please fix

Pages:
Jump to: