Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03] - page 9. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi, I still have a pending BTC withdraw for 0.92 BTC, user jurier7, any ETA on this?

And also, is the change pass feature working now?

Thanks.
Activity: 154
Thanks for proceeding! I was suspecting complex problems and didn't expect to ever see the money, but as it turns out, you're an honest guy. I've bookmarked your exchange and will keep an eye on it Wink thanks

It took long because your transaction had came through many cycles and because of the last issue on the exchange I just cant let go any coins without confirming that the buyer or seller actually deposited the coins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Thanks for proceeding! I was suspecting complex problems and didn't expect to ever see the money, but as it turns out, you're an honest guy. I've bookmarked your exchange and will keep an eye on it Wink thanks
Are you stealing peoples money?

If I can't withdraw 12 hours it means I am losing profit. 74% of of what I've deposited so far.
I came here to see what up and see that some people were not able to withdraw for like 5 days.
Any news?

Kiss

Funny how you can see people have pending withdrawals for five day and cannot see those who are getting paid and what is the current situation

But some people (like me) want to withdraw altcoins, not BTC. From what I understood, there's not enough BTC, what about altcoins?
Activity: 154

If I can't withdraw 12 hours it means I am losing profit. 74% of of what I've deposited so far.
I came here to see what up and see that some people were not able to withdraw for like 5 days.
Any news?

Kiss

Funny how you can see people have pending withdrawals for five day and cannot see those who are getting paid and what is the current situation
Activity: 126

Any news?

Kiss
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Also have a pending Emo withdrawal...
+1
Activity: 11
I have over 20 hours waiting for a retreat and so far only me aparese that is pending, please solve my retirement early to me this is urgent,

Pending Withdrawals Huh

BTC 0.46490700
BTC 0.39702058
ID peqitasmil
Activity: 238
I hope so!  I've been waiting 12 hours for my withdrawal, this is joke  Roll Eyes

I hope it gets on Mintpal after our withdrawals are processed Cheesy
Activity: 238
My username is Tenemo, I have 3 stuck EMO withdrawals :c
Activity: 8
Activity: 1
Go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#pmtocoins

The site admin spends a lot of time there. You can ask him to get some things done for you if he's online.

Just got 0.1 BTC withdrawal by negotiating Cheesy

He's in the process of reorganizing things on his exchange. Give him some credit...
Activity: 294
I can't withdraw for 5 days now. Cancelled, then message "withdrawals disabled", then "couple more hours", now still pending.

I've raised ticket, tweeted, nothing. This is not good.
Activity: 168
Successfully withdrew 0.1x atm , have another 0.1x pending OP is doing payments manually.
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
Successfully withdrew

its slow but working to withdraw the exchange owner seems to do it manually as much as i understand to avoid another mishap, so not a scam in my book
Activity: 5
Activity: 560
Recieved 0.5 btc .... thx a lot ... resolved the problem on irc freenode #pmtocoins
Pages:
Jump to: