Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 16. (Read 11323 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
wow! fifty percent thats really amazing referal program) cant recall any cryptoexchange service with such a large percentge of referal deductions.......

Considering that these 50% of referral reward come from the 0.05% system fee there'll be no sky-high income for referrers.

Is that something they have on the site? I didn't see the info about 0.05%...

https://exchange.pointpay.io/faq - Fees - What are the fees for takers and makers?

Only 0.05% for maker and 0.05% for taker. That's good enough for traders, but not good enough for referrers.

is it so bad? if the trader is active he can become a source of lifetime income for his referrer... and besides, its the whole half of the systems income!..

Oh yeah? Well now: half of 0.05% fee turns into such a "large" amount as $2.5 from every $10000! You really think that's "not so bad"?.. Huh

Depends on the volume of trade. Don't forget that $10000 isn't something that's spent irretrievably. Moreover: imagine that you have 40 traders as your referrals - just for example. Without fear or favor any of them can overtrade this $10000 volume in a week = one hundred bucks for nothing. Smiley

Exactly, point proven. I think people would rather just say things, instead of thinking first  Lips sealed
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
wow! fifty percent thats really amazing referal program) cant recall any cryptoexchange service with such a large percentge of referal deductions.......

Considering that these 50% of referral reward come from the 0.05% system fee there'll be no sky-high income for referrers.

https://exchange.pointpay.io/faq - Fees - What are the fees for takers and makers?

Only 0.05% for maker and 0.05% for taker. That's good enough for traders, but not good enough for referrers.

is it so bad? if the trader is active he can become a source of lifetime income for his referrer... and besides, its the whole half of the systems income!..

Oh yeah? Well now: half of 0.05% fee turns into such a "large" amount as $2.5 from every $10000! You really think that's "not so bad"?.. Huh

Depends on the volume of trade. Don't forget that $10000 isn't something that's spent irretrievably. Moreover: imagine that you have 40 traders as your referrals - just for example. Without fear or favor any of them can overtrade this $10000 volume in a week = one hundred bucks for nothing. Smiley

gosh cry me a river dude, what is it with some people that just want to whine about some random stuff...smh
Activity: 96

people like you r always unhappy with something! Wink the fact is that I dont know of any crypto exchange that offers such a referal percentage.......
Activity: 81
Merit: 2

Maybe the results are not so much for referrers if the fee is only 0.05%, but this is something that can attract traders to trade on the Pointpay platform, even if I become a trader more interested in small fees and high security in managing crypto assets.

By the way, that dispute made me pay attention on the fact that their basic fees are half as much as Binance trading fees. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Maybe the results are not so much for referrers if the fee is only 0.05%, but this is something that can attract traders to trade on the Pointpay platform, even if I become a trader more interested in small fees and high security in managing crypto assets.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
PointPay wrote instructions on how European users can simply and conveniently buy bitcoins with Apple Pay
https://medium.com/@pointpay/how-to-buy-bitcoin-with-apple-pay-49fc2689cffc

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I heard Pointpay held an IEO on LiveCoin, is that IEO over? Have the funds collected reached hardcap / softcap? I see it looks like PXP tokens have already been traded on livecoin exchange.
Dear PointPay community,

We have added Russian Ruble (RUB) support on PointPay Crypto Exchange through QIWI and Yandex.Money. You can top up your balance with 0% fee.

Moreover, now PointPay customers from Europe can buy crypto with Apple Pay.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team   Smiley 

Wow 0% fee, that sounds amazing. so this is only for rubles?
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

We have added Russian Ruble (RUB) support on PointPay Crypto Exchange through QIWI and Yandex.Money. You can top up your balance with 0% fee.

Moreover, now PointPay customers from Europe can buy crypto with Apple Pay.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team   Smiley 
Dear PointPay community,

An audio signal has been added to the PointPay Cryptocurrency Exchange. It is triggered once when your order is 100% executed. You can turn it off in the settings if you wish.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team.
Smiley

That's a very nice touch, I think it makes it more personal Smiley
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

An audio signal has been added to the PointPay Cryptocurrency Exchange. It is triggered once when your order is 100% executed. You can turn it off in the settings if you wish.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team.
Smiley

Dear PointPay community,

Invite your friends to PointPay Crypto Exchange and earn 50% from system fee on their trade deals in Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT!

https://exchange.pointpay.io/trade?ref=3a3c60abceaf4ce85bd0bdd7c13ae533

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Right? such good news, can't wait to see them do more. its like they come out with a new feature and bonuses every other day haha
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Day mode has also been integrated in PointPay Crypto Wallet.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team  Smiley
Dear PointPay community,

Invite your friends to PointPay Crypto Exchange and earn 50% from system fee on their trade deals in Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT!

https://exchange.pointpay.io/trade?ref=3a3c60abceaf4ce85bd0bdd7c13ae533

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
PointPay has a new partner, they signed an agreement with the company Sendwyre, which is engaged in the delivery of payments, this agreement will contribute to the development of payments from the United States of America using Point Pay https://medium.com/@pointpay/a-new-pointpay-payment-partner-sendwyre-98567c5a2b1e

Dear PointPay community,

Now you can switch from night to day mode on PointPay Crypto Exchange depending on your preferences.
Let the trade be even more comfortable!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

Finally, been waiting for this for a long time!!!

not the most important thing but the impression of any project always comes from such pleasant trifles)
Pages:
Jump to: