Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PokéBits RPG Game: Earn over 1,000+ Satoshi / Hour! | 10% Ref. Commission - page 2. (Read 13627 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
sure

https://www.pokebits.com/withdraw.php

Update: If you cannot withdrawal, go to forum and message admin

I am awaiting too a new withdraw since yesterday, I will keep you updated.
Activity: 238
Youre probably not gon get an answer..

wrong, it's stated you have to contact admin over his forum, not this one because admin is changed.

I havnt been able to withdraw either, but sending a pm as requested I got directly payed from him actually.

Make a try for free...

i didnt know this . Is this stated on website ?
Activity: 168

wrong, it's stated you have to contact admin over his forum, not this one because admin is changed.

I havnt been able to withdraw either, but sending a pm as requested I got directly payed from him actually.

Make a try for free...
Activity: 196
I haven't been able to withdraw for at least a month now. Username: woot
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Love to see more and more games that enable users to earn bitcoin from simply playing it. I think gaming is niche where bitcoin has a much more space to extent. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Just saw that the website was sold.. Hope that the new owner will "show his face" around here and will not ruin this project.
Is the new admin member of forum?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Can't withdraw there for two days...
Whats going on there? Has new admin updated the game? I see mining rewards has been reduced..
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
is this site sold?
I don't see any auction link on this site....

do you continue make BTC from this site or not?

I don't log in for a few days....
the website was sold two days ago for $1250 on flippa: https://flippa.com/6530925-pokebits-com and is working as before
is this site sold?

no, its working perfectly on my browsers, for all of them
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
is this site sold?

Activity: 196
I'm trying to withdraw and it's telling me to try again later. Will this be fixed?

Edit: Appears to be fixed. Withdraw was successful.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Lol, 100K satoshis paid by ONLY one faucet/site is a good amount. If we had more sites like that paying good amounts would be nice for faucet users. Now the rewards on PokeBits are low, the game isn't working fine... I hope who buys it make some updates to make it worth again.

Maybe improve the battle system is the answer...

this is a game, not a faucet, the owner doesn't agree calling it faucet. but yeah, the payment here is among the best, but in faucet world, the best are still suck. it's even worse that sites which pay good have short life span, so there will never be too many sites like this. if just stays if.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I conpleted missions long before, won some battles and made more than 100k, i even boughtsome miner updates too so its sad to know it will be sold..

Proof?
You can check my stats there my nickname is petcu i have 8 level miner (50k or more) and i bought +1 stamina(25 or 30k) Withdrew 80k to faucetbox already. Yet rewards were higher when i started the game.

I conpleted missions long before, won some battles and made more than 100k, i even boughtsome miner updates too so its sad to know it will be sold..

this game is being sold might not be the bad thing, the new owner may improve this game, so don't be upset too much too soon. the missions are short, the battle arena is broken, 100k satoshi is low, miner is neft and not worth.

I know 100k is not much but i enjoyed the game. Youre right about battle arena and miner.. im looking for some more improvements. Id buy the site if i had info about webpage developing or smt. In my opinion its a well built game for the beginning and can go more further

Lol, 100K satoshis paid by ONLY one faucet/site is a good amount. If we had more sites like that paying good amounts would be nice for faucet users. Now the rewards on PokeBits are low, the game isn't working fine... I hope who buys it make some updates to make it worth again.

Maybe improve the battle system is the answer...

Proof?
You can check my stats there my nickname is petcu i have 8 level miner (50k or more) and i bought +1 stamina(25 or 30k) Withdrew 80k to faucetbox already. Yet rewards were higher when i started the game.

this game is being sold might not be the bad thing, the new owner may improve this game, so don't be upset too much too soon. the missions are short, the battle arena is broken, 100k satoshi is low, miner is neft and not worth.

I know 100k is not much but i enjoyed the game. Youre right about battle arena and miner.. im looking for some more improvements. Id buy the site if i had info about webpage developing or smt. In my opinion its a well built game for the beginning and can go more further
Activity: 406

Activity: 185
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

Proof?
Activity: 602
I'm new member at pokebits, I think its quite hard to reach min payout for newbie. And I never won the battle.
Now I'm level 18.

Yeah, the owner sell this site. Hope the next owner will give better features.
But it is not sold yet.
So, I think, I would like to wait for the new owner. If new owner can improve this site, I will continue. If not, I will stop.
Pages:
Jump to: