Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PokéBits RPG Game: Earn over 1,000+ Satoshi / Hour! | 10% Ref. Commission - page 4. (Read 13627 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I wanna know how much we can go further with stamina ? I tried to upgrade it. It was 6, costed me 10.000 sats and still 6 ?

EDIT : Now it seems 7.. Sorry, my mistake...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
---------------------------------------
Updates: 6/6/2016
Released Poke Mart.

At the Poke Mart you can buy new Pokemon. This was released today as another way to obtain more Pokemon that aren't obtained by missions. Later on I will be adding more missions to obtain more Pokemon. Pokemon that evolve by evolutionary stones can only be obtained through the Poke Mart. Possibly in the future there will be a feature to buy evolutionary stones to evolve Pokemon that can only be evolved in such a manner.

At this point in time I have to think of a way that can be incorporated.
Updates: 6/6/2016
Updated Battle System, Pokemon now have tiers: Tier 1 and Tier 2.
The Battle Trainers table now refreshes itself every 2.5 seconds so you'll no longer have to refresh the page to see new Battles.

Battle System Changes:
Tier 1 = Weaker Pokemon
Tier 2 = Strong Pokemon

Tier 1 cannot attack tier 2, and tier 2 cannot attack tier 1.

This should add more fairness to the battle system, and new players won't have to fear about higher level players with Tier 2 Pokemon attacking them.
Updates: 6/5/2016
New end game missions added.
Added Pokedex.
Maybe I can add Battle tiers based on player levels.
This sounds like the best solution to me. Loving all the updates you've done over the past week! The site has changed so much and it's all improvements. Plan on inviting some friends to battle now.  Smiley

Yes I will have to figure something out tomorrow so that it's fair for all level tiers for users who just begin and haven't collected any Pokemon yet. I do want to keep the game as fair as possible.

Thanks for the comments, I hope to keep expanding and improving.
As of now i'm currently on losing streak. Some players only use high level pokemon that can not be won by me. So yes, the battle tiers have to be implemented. Looking forward for the next updates.

Yes I will need to get something implemented soon.

Hey, did you really added some missions or will add later? I didn't find them. I'm on the last location: Indigo Plateau.

I added just the Fishing mission as I needed to finish coding the Pokedex.
New missions added to Indigo Plateau.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, did you really added some missions or will add later? I didn't find them. I'm on the last location: Indigo Plateau.
This sounds like the best solution to me. Loving all the updates you've done over the past week! The site has changed so much and it's all improvements. Plan on inviting some friends to battle now.  Smiley

Yes I will have to figure something out tomorrow so that it's fair for all level tiers for users who just begin and haven't collected any Pokemon yet. I do want to keep the game as fair as possible.

Thanks for the comments, I hope to keep expanding and improving.
Activity: 196
This sounds like the best solution to me. Loving all the updates you've done over the past week! The site has changed so much and it's all improvements. Plan on inviting some friends to battle now.  Smiley

Ok, understood now. I just think highest level players will farm the lowest players that will try to create a Challenge. They won't have many chances. Maybe you can set a countdown time for each pokemon. Exemple: If I used articuno, I just can use him again in the next hour. So, stronger pokemons can't be always used, forcing the player to use many different pokemons.

You do make a good point about higher level players farming lower level players with early starting Pokemon. I will try to think of something so this doesn't happen. At this point in time I wanted to get the battle system out as I promised as I did say it would be released either yesterday or today.

Updates: 6/4/2016
Changed mission countdown timer to not refresh page, instead it shows claim Button to claim without the refresh.
Launched the Battle Arena, users can now use Stamina to Start a Battle or Challenge other players.
  • Stamina regenerates every 180 seconds.
  • To start a Battle it costs 1 Stamina and 250 Satoshi.
  • Lose a battle, lose 250 Satoshi, win a battle and win 250 Satoshi.
  • Both the battle starter and challenger wager 250 Satoshi to battle.
  • Different Pokemon have different stats, yes stats matter!
  • View the Battle Log to see past battles and their information.
  • Stamina can be upgraded. +1 stamina starts at 10,250 Satoshi and goes up each purchase.

Added a few missions, more will be added soon.

More upgrades will come in the future, as of right now the Battle Arena is being tested and Pokemon stats may be adjusted, though the stats have directly come from the actual game, without having all 151 Pokemon released yet, some Pokemon may be the best at this current point in time and will win a decent amount of the time against players. Yes, the stats of both players Pokemon are taken into account with the Battle System. You can't expect a Pokemon with weaker stats to be able to take on a Pokemon with high stats and win.

So, the battle only happens if two players accept the confront between them?

And I need to wager 250 satoshis to win more 250 satoshis only? (If I win)

The only way a person can enter a battle is if they A. Start a Battle for another player to Challenge, or B. You challenge another player who has started a battle.
Both parties wager 250 Satoshi on the battle, the winner takes all 500 Satoshi as victor.

The reason about the Start Battle / Challenge is so that if a user does not want to participate in Battles, his account cannot be farmed.

I originally had the win / loss as a %, but say you only have 30 Satoshi, and your opponent has 10,000 Satoshi. Prize for the victor would be say 10% as an example. You're only risking 30 Satoshi to win 1,000, which wouldn't be fair to the person who is risking 1,000. So I had to come up with something where a user gets something from winning a battle that is fair on both players.

Ok, understood now. I just think highest level players will farm the lowest players that will try to create a Challenge. They won't have many chances. Maybe you can set a countdown time for each pokemon. Exemple: If I used articuno, I just can use him again in the next hour. So, stronger pokemons can't be always used, forcing the player to use many different pokemons.
Changed mission countdown timer to not refresh page, instead it shows claim Button to claim without the refresh.
Launched the Battle Arena, users can now use Stamina to Start a Battle or Challenge other players.
  • Stamina can be upgraded. +1 stamina starts at 10,250 Satoshi and goes up each purchase.

More upgrades will come in the future, as of right now the Battle Arena is being tested and Pokemon stats may be adjusted, though the stats have directly come from the actual game, without having all 151 Pokemon released yet, some Pokemon may be the best at this current point in time and will win a decent amount of the time against players. Yes, the stats of both players Pokemon are taken into account with the Battle System. You can't expect a Pokemon with weaker stats to be able to take on a Pokemon with high stats and win.

The only way a person can enter a battle is if they A. Start a Battle for another player to Challenge, or B. You challenge another player who has started a battle.
Both parties wager 250 Satoshi on the battle, the winner takes all 500 Satoshi as victor.

The reason about the Start Battle / Challenge is so that if a user does not want to participate in Battles, his account cannot be farmed.

I originally had the win / loss as a %, but say you only have 30 Satoshi, and your opponent has 10,000 Satoshi. Prize for the victor would be say 10% as an example. You're only risking 30 Satoshi to win 1,000, which wouldn't be fair to the person who is risking 1,000. So I had to come up with something where a user gets something from winning a battle that is fair on both players.

Why it gave me just 3 options to choose my pokemon when i had more actually ? Is this something like a  a starter choice ?

It's a starter choice for before a new user does missions to find more.
Activity: 238
Why it gave me just 3 options to choose my pokemon when i had more actually ? Is this something like a  a starter choice ?
Hi PokeBits,

I'm quite confused as to what the stamina do in pokebits, which can be found in the dashboard here : http://prntscr.com/bc5n7q

thanks!

That feature hasn't been released yet.
It's for the upcoming battle system.
Activity: 1
Hi PokeBits,

I'm quite confused as to what the stamina do in pokebits, which can be found in the dashboard here : http://prntscr.com/bc5n7q

thanks!
Can you add the Missions Location at the title of the page, like the following example:

https://i.imgur.com/aZNWbKo.png

It would make it much easier to know exactly which section that we are in while doing missions. Thanks!

It has been done. Smiley

the faucets' name sounds interesting but what's more interesting is that this is an RPG game and it's pokemon . it would be nice and cool i hope that you'll continuing adding and updating some more features on your faucet game . btw thank you for making this i would add this to my bookmark .

It's technically not a faucet, it's a Bitcoin based RPG browser game.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
the faucets' name sounds interesting but what's more interesting is that this is an RPG game and it's pokemon . it would be nice and cool i hope that you'll continuing adding and updating some more features on your faucet game . btw thank you for making this i would add this to my bookmark .
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Can you add the Missions Location at the title of the page, like the following example:

It would make it much easier to know exactly which section that we are in while doing missions. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: