Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PokéBits RPG Game: Earn over 1,000+ Satoshi / Hour! | 10% Ref. Commission - page 7. (Read 13586 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Battle!! Thats what i was hoping.  Im looking for to go for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
---------------------------------------
Updates: 5/26/2016
Updated user interface.
Added collected Pokemon display.

Updated the user interface quite a bit, and also added a Pokemon display to it. This page will be modified and expanded on more in the future, as of right now it's just so users can see all their collected Pokemon.

cool! i have been waiting for this for long time. i checked everytime i got a new pokemon. it stops showing at 8 but now i have 21 pokemons. some new faces are my favorite. so cute!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not to mention when I add a battle system, users will be able to earn Satoshi that way, and since it's not dependent on energy it will be another way to earn while waiting on energy to restore.
A battle system? My friends would love this if that's added. Have you made any progress on that or just announcing that you're working on it?

I've begun coding the design, and announced the idea / platform to my developer. Waiting on his response and we will hopefully get started on this in the next few days.
Not to mention I've been trying to save Bitcoin for the development of it.
Activity: 196
Not to mention when I add a battle system, users will be able to earn Satoshi that way, and since it's not dependent on energy it will be another way to earn while waiting on energy to restore.
A battle system? My friends would love this if that's added. Have you made any progress on that or just announcing that you're working on it?
Hey, I reached to level 12 and my energy limit stopped increasing.

Is 15 energy the limit or will it increase later on highest levels?

15 is the energy cap as of right now, as a user can easily earn 1000 + Satoshi an hour with it, not to mention the increased Satoshi from when energy is refilled upon leveling up.
Depending on the last missions I add, I may increase the energy cap to 20, but not more than that as I don't want to go broke before the game is even popular.
I've already sank a bit into development, and haven't even come anywhere close to breaking even.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, I reached to level 12 and my energy limit stopped increasing.

Is 15 energy the limit or will it increase later on highest levels?
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I enjoy the site but the ads from adfly are awful. Sometimes I can't even close the tabs/popups from adfly.

Yes, I'm going to try replacing that with a more suitable link shortner.

Withdrawals are working again and now sent through FaucetBox.

Why not try CoinURL? http://cur.lv/

How reputable are they?
Right now when I visit their website I get a massive error message: Error 403: Forbidden
The request was a valid request, but the server is refusing to respond to it.

I see that message, as well... Thought it was just me. I have never reached the threshold that's high enough to get paid by them, so I have no ability to vouch for them, sorry Sad

Well, shit. I just did a quick search on the forums here, and it looks like a lot of users got "scammed" by CoinURL. Never mind then, carry on Tongue
I enjoy the site but the ads from adfly are awful. Sometimes I can't even close the tabs/popups from adfly.

How reputable are they?
Right now when I visit their website I get a massive error message: Error 403: Forbidden
The request was a valid request, but the server is refusing to respond to it.

Good to hear. This is the only issue I have with the site. A few little bugs here and there but it works good for the most part. Keep it up.
Updated user interface.
Added collected Pokemon display.

Updated the user interface quite a bit, and also added a Pokemon display to it. This page will be modified and expanded on more in the future, as of right now it's just so users can see all their collected Pokemon.

I think this is my favorite faucet (per-se) to date.

Many thanks!

Switching from Blockchain API payment system to FaucetBox.
Activity: 11
I think this is my favorite faucet (per-se) to date.
i don't know about you, but for me pokebits rpg runs faster than before. i like it.

Same here, its much faster tho.

Will be off again if its migrated ?

I tweaked the settings earlier, which could be the cause of it running slightly faster. I'm hoping this is the cause of the faster loading time for users.
Activity: 238
i don't know about you, but for me pokebits rpg runs faster than before. i like it.

Same here, its much faster tho.

Will be off again if its migrated ?
I'm glad to see that the site is back, but it seems to be running a bit slower than your original host. Any way that you'll be optimizing it in order to make sure that it will be fast again, or is this something that we'll have to deal with?

The original host was on a shared server through Namecheap, but kept blocking the website as they said PokeBits was constantly under DDoS due to so many users being online. Right now I'm trying to optimize the website as it's running on a droplet through Digital Ocean.

If I can find a better host at a decent price, with DDoS protection, then I'll migrate....yet again, if I cannot solve the loading time issue.
I'm glad to see that the site is back, but it seems to be running a bit slower than your original host. Any way that you'll be optimizing it in order to make sure that it will be fast again, or is this something that we'll have to deal with?
PokemonBits site is back (at least for me). I'm already playing, everything working again, just some delays, but working anyway.

Let's earn satoshis again with this RPG-Faucet.

Yes, there is some slight lag, using a droplet on Digital Ocean until I find more suitable hosting.

Hope this change doesnt reset the data of members

No, none of the users data was impacted, though users who referred during this time were lost as the backup we restored was prior to PokeBits going down.

game has come back but i can only claim my reward from my last mission and can't do anything else. there is warning:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pokebits/public_html/missions.php:1) in /home/pokebits/public_html/include/core.php on line 2

I believe that admin is currently working to get the game and new server integrated properly and the database restored. What sounds like an easy job could very well be difficult, especially if a different version of php from the last server.

Give them some time, and wait for the official announcement that the site has been restored... Don't worry, we're all going through withdrawals right now lol

Yes, the current host we switched to, the admin took almost 2 days to give us a dedicated IP in order to use SSL. Then once hosting was available, there was a bunch of bugs that went along with it. Sadly we had to migrate to yet another host from there.

The game is back up and running, everything is functioning as should be, though I will continue to monitor for any bugs. Once everything is back up and running smoothly, I'll begin working on other pages / finishing missions. I also have to get an email back up and running, as of right now there's no support email.
Pages:
Jump to: