Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 23. (Read 49983 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello Polis Community.
We have received a lot of regards based on Polis price drop.
We want to ensure everybody that Polis project will not be based on the price, but on the project itself.
But, what's the Polis Core Team working on right now?
Here are a list of the current projects.
1. PolisPay - The platform to convert crypto to fiat immediately or use it on real life.
2. First Polis Foundation Charity Proposal is being prepared.
3. We are preparing a couple of updates on Polis Core:

Polis Core v1.3.1 will be release soon, this version includes upgrades on the network to make Masternodes more stable. (Protocol: 70210)
Polis Core v1.3.2 will be prepared on testnet for disable PrivateSend (This will be a mandatory upgrade)
Polis Core v1.4.0 (POS) will be delayed a little to ensure the network is clean.

Make sure your nodes are updated, currently the last version is 1.3.0, we will announce a date for mandatory upgrade to make sure your nodes are always online.

We will make more updates about PolisPay today. The app is actually ready, but we are waiting for the Legal Advisors.

I wish the team disclose themselves and not use some pseudonyms which look fishy. https://polispay.org/team
Other highly valued altcoins have very competent and credible teams and advisors. Otherwise, this is just another scam coin.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
Hello Polis Community.
We have received a lot of regards based on Polis price drop.
We want to ensure everybody that Polis project will not be based on the price, but on the project itself.
But, what's the Polis Core Team working on right now?
Here are a list of the current projects.
1. PolisPay - The platform to convert crypto to fiat immediately or use it on real life.
2. First Polis Foundation Charity Proposal is being prepared.
3. We are preparing a couple of updates on Polis Core:

Polis Core v1.3.1 will be release soon, this version includes upgrades on the network to make Masternodes more stable. (Protocol: 70210)
Polis Core v1.3.2 will be prepared on testnet for disable PrivateSend (This will be a mandatory upgrade)
Polis Core v1.4.0 (POS) will be delayed a little to ensure the network is clean.

Make sure your nodes are updated, currently the last version is 1.3.0, we will announce a date for mandatory upgrade to make sure your nodes are always online.

We will make more updates about PolisPay today. The app is actually ready, but we are waiting for the Legal Advisors.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
it seems, soon this good project will be dead.... the devs themselves can’t support it in the current situation, people have lost the interest... it is very pity... we had great hopes

Unfortunately, today there are many such projects. they appear and disappear right away. people are waiting for their prospects, and they get emptiness and disappointment, because many invest their forces, time and money, and in return they do not get anything.
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
will be some good news?
what with price?

Good news is this is possibly a good time to start slowly accumulating masternodes at lower prices. Probably not a good idea to buy very much all at once but scaling in a little at a time over several months might be a good way to get a bunch of nodes at a huge discount.
Activity: 14
Hi DEV/POLIS  peeps

Here's a Waves based pseudo-ITO you might like.

Seriously, it's been told it's quite an unusual one.

Important Github Token - So yes, this is for you too

FIRST OF ITS KIND ITO
Let's be honest—everyone's tired of ICOs/ITOs. They get hyped up for weeks, and then they launch and clog up the Ethereum network for days, Coinbase goes down for a while, and then “investors” see the new tokens lose most of their “value”. This ITO is going to be different. We don't use Ethereum, we use Waves. And we reward The Github Devs. As you know, Microsoft officially announced the deal: it is buying GitHub for $7.5 billion in an all-stock deal. At 28 Millions Developers worldwide, this deal equals to $267.85 per dev. Your data, your repositories, your time. So this is why we believe you deserve this. The IGT ITO transparently offers investors no value, so there will be no expectation of gains. No gains means few investors, few investors means few transactions, and few transactions means no Waves network lag. Oh, one more thing: the fee for Waves transaction is really low:0.001 Waves (~$0.00355, less than a cent/transaction).

More on
THE WORLD'S • FIRST 100% HONEST WAVES ITO
Activity: 41
yes, I don’t want to dump it... I keep 1500 coins myself... yes, i am a newby in crypto and can’t completely understand its laws... sorry) and of course i am interested in price increase!)
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
it seems, soon this good project will be dead.... the devs themselves can’t support it in the current situation, people have lost the interest... it is very pity... we had great hopes

everything seems fine, only thing not going well is the price...yet you keep posting saying the project is dead..have you only been in crypto for a couple months? its a widespread bear market, while prices dump development continues.
Activity: 51
Mnprofits.com has listed your coin to the website.

https://mnprofits.com/polis
Activity: 13

Hello everyone, can someone help me? I need a windows version of sentinel. I want to install a masternodo without using linux or vps. Or what solution could you give me?

It's much more easier to use VPS service, like DigitalOcean for example

Hello everyone, can someone help me? I need a windows version of sentinel. I want to install a masternodo without using linux or vps. Or what solution could you give me?

Just set it up using linux. I used vultr, it works fine ($5 vps). I used these guides:

1.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRur9bMZd0

2.) https://github.com/tokayseo/polis-doc/blob/master/masternode-setup/Masternode-VPS-Setup-Guide.md

3.) https://forum.polispay.org/t/polis-create-a-masternode/36 - for setting up as service so that everything restarts on boot of the vps.

Your addnode list should look like:

addnode=node1.polispay.org
addnode=node2.polispay.org
addnode=insight.polispay.org
addnode=insight2.polispay.org
addnode=explorer.polispay.org
addnode=35.227.49.86:24126
addnode=192.243.103.182:24126
addnode=185.153.231.146:24126
addnode=91.223.147.100:24126
addnode=96.43.143.93:24126
addnode=104.236.147.210:24126
addnode=159.89.137.114:24126
addnode=159.89.139.41:24126
addnode=174.138.70.155:24126
addnode=174.138.70.16:24126
addnode=45.55.247.25:24126
addnode=209.250.245.66:24126
addnode=199.247.3.98:24126
addnode=199.247.29.65:24126

Make sure your windows wallet is not going through a router that blocks the ports it needs.

Why do the transactions of POLIS take so LONG!? Sometimes you have to wait about 30-40 minutes, while it is confirmed in blockchain....
How long will the depression continue in the market? What does affect it?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
@everyone
Hello Polis Community.
We are seeing hard market days. Seems the whole cryptocurrency market is down but are very glad we have a very powerful community and their support for this powerful project. Here are some of the progress on some of the Polis Core.

Here are some of this week updates

1. PolisPay Beta Release is being tested by the Core Team. The next release will be very close and it will be ready for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and OSX. It will support: Litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Polis, Gobyte, Monoeci and ColossusXT.
2. PolisPay Card integration to app is still on progress.
2. We fixed the initial connection nodes on Polis Core, so no more "not connecting" issues.
3. First removal of PrivateSend is finished, we are testing the new wallets on mainnet to prevent non-intentional forks.
4. POS integration is on stand-by. We are studying possibilities around it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Concerning such masternodes as: goa and sparks - polis still does not look SCAM! But the destiny of all the masternodes is deplorable.
Activity: 13
How long does it take nowdays to get payment after restart of masternodes?
WTF it was now at stocksexchange? the price has fallen over 99 percent//335 sat now.....ass
Well, we have to wait... I bought myself too much of it at 53...1,5 thousand.... to sell it now means to lose about 15-20 percent.... i hope for the better times)
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
umm the price of 40-45 is really sad? why it is constantly falling down?

go look at the chart of similar POW based masternode coins and you will find the same thing, masternode owners are dumping their rewards and miners are also dumping too...

its just the nature of a market right now, if you cant deal with sub 40k sat prices then i would sell, it wouldnt surprise me if we go as low as 30k

On a more optimistic note, Polis is more established as a masternode coin than most on masternode tracking sites. I know the Polis devs are experienced because they had their governance setup before most other masternode coins. Also PolisPay is going now...a good sign.

Pages:
Jump to: