Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 42. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 81
Merit: 16
No one wrote the new code, everything was ready (alexis78/tpruvot), all what need to do - just to connect all 6 kernels and copy/pasting hashfunction...Someone did this for a couple of minutes and added  Trojan  Smiley Have a fun ...

BTW 40-44 MH/s from 1080ti is ok.
Activity: 32
my sgminer seems to be only accepting 1 card worth of hashes.
i have dual gtx 1070 and getting ~22mhs, both card show 100% usage in afterburner. 22mhs is only 1 card worth though?

what command makes both cards active?

use ccminer
Activity: 13
my sgminer seems to be only accepting 1 card worth of hashes.
i have dual gtx 1070 and getting ~22mhs, both card show 100% usage in afterburner. 22mhs is only 1 card worth though?

what command makes both cards active?
Activity: 32

мoгy вaм oтвeтить eщe интepecнee - тe гaды кoтopыe нaпиcaли мaйнep пoд видeoкapты,
в дaннoe вpeмя нaпиcaли yжe cлeдyющeю вepcию мaйнepa (бoлee oптимизиpoвaнoгo пo cкopocти )
тo ecть мы щac poeм нa aмд co cкopocтью 11мx , xoзяeвa мaйнepa poют co cкopocтью 25-30мx .
мaйнep пoд aмд oчeнь нe oптимизиpoвaн. Bcпoмнитe мaйнepы пoд zec нaчaли c 40sol щac мaйнep пoд зeк 300 sol

1063-14mh 1080ti-40mh нe нa мнoгo быcтpeй чeм amd Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Пycкaй тe гaды чтo pыли нa cтapтe видeoкapтaми в тиxyю плaтят зa биpжы!

И кaждoмy пo квapтиpe в бyтoвo, a тo чoйтa вceм cлeпым и кpивopyким пo квapтиpe нe зaдapить paз caми нaжилиcь мильёнaми? Cheesy
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Пycкaй тe гaды чтo pыли нa cтapтe видeoкapтaми в тиxyю плaтят зa биpжы!

мoгy вaм oтвeтить eщe интepecнee - тe гaды кoтopыe нaпиcaли мaйнep пoд видeoкapты,
в дaннoe вpeмя нaпиcaли yжe cлeдyющeю вepcию мaйнepa (бoлee oптимизиpoвaнoгo пo cкopocти )
тo ecть мы щac poeм нa aмд co cкopocтью 11мx , xoзяeвa мaйнepa poют co cкopocтью 25-30мx .
мaйнep пoд aмд oчeнь нe oптимизиpoвaн. Bcпoмнитe мaйнepы пoд zec нaчaли c 40sol щac мaйнep пoд зeк 300 sol

Activity: 167
Merit: 104
about how much it costs after exiting the market Huh  Huh Huh

not sure I am understanding your question.

I think about putting up a donation to get poly listed on various exchange.

for tradesatoshi - donation in DOGE or BTC/LTC/DASH to be converted to DOGE for vote fee payment to get it as far up as we can.

for yobit we can pay .1 BTC to get a listing for sure. If we do this, we can accept donations to cover this fee too.

I think we wait a little time and see how things go as I already contacted 7 exchanges, got listed for voting on 2 so far.

I like the way things grow organically, so this is how I will make things myself, I will do as much as possible to see our great coin listed as many places as possible.

I also have a few friends working on somethings for poly that people may enjoy.

We find a niche soon as well, many people have need for a coin, but don't know why or how they can use yet. We simply show them. Smiley

Many things can be done, and are being completed for our coin.

Notice I say "our" and not "my" or "the teams", this is how community coin should be, every person in the community is saying "this is our project, let us make it great together!" I think that with this attitude all things possible!

Thank you again to our great community we have so far most are mining and not talking much, but I see how the organic growth of a fair coin such as poly will be great as things continue to be great so far!

Once again I thank you all for helping to make the launch as great as it was, and to continue to help and mine and tell people of poly. It is the hidden gem, and people will see this for sure. Smiley
Activity: 3
about how much it costs after exiting the market Huh  Huh Huh
if anyone help to compile a list of all available pools and their commands for ccminer and sgminer bat files, that would help for my posting on the ANN.

Any pool looking to be listed on page 1 orig ANN post, post please your pool info and bat file command for sg and ccminer and I will post on ANN.

Great community so far this coin. I am happy to see it! Keep up the great work community! Let us make polytimos everyones project, and have them all feel that way of it!

mpool.mooo.com
fee rate 0.9%, no need registration, payouts every 1 hour, yiimp based
ccminer-polytimos (https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases) example:
Code:
-a poly -o stratum+tcp://mpool.mooo.com:8463 -u  -p c=POLY

Thank you, will add to ANN, and also make section dedicated to miner and pool postings shortly.

edit: pool added to ANN.
if anyone help to compile a list of all available pools and their commands for ccminer and sgminer bat files, that would help for my posting on the ANN.

Any pool looking to be listed on page 1 orig ANN post, post please your pool info and bat file command for sg and ccminer and I will post on ANN.

Great community so far this coin. I am happy to see it! Keep up the great work community! Let us make polytimos everyones project, and have them all feel that way of it!

What about nvidia cards?
tpruv ccminer for Windows is not compiled yet? (i saw that polytimos algo support is already added to source code of miner)
with sgminer my nvidia rig goes to CPU overload ...

There was link posted with compiled CCminer for Windows. Look back a few pages in thread you should find.
Is there possibility to mine it on AMD GPU?
sgminer-polytimos not work...

I notice that certain cards, with less than 4GB seem have issues, and also sometimes older cards.

what card you are running?
7950 3GB

age of that card would likely to not work well. it is possible that dev will release new version, but also that community will release another AMD miner.
Activity: 10
What about nvidia cards?
tpruv ccminer for Windows is not compiled yet? (i saw that polytimos algo support is already added to source code of miner)
with sgminer my nvidia rig goes to CPU overload ...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

I notice that certain cards, with less than 4GB seem have issues, and also sometimes older cards.

7950 3GB

Activity: 68
i am mining with sgminer on AMD cards just fine
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
poly is listed for vote on c-cex now as well, with other ticker PLYS since POLY was taken on that exchange.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Dev,

Did you apply to coinmarketcap already? Or we need an excange before that's possible?

The voting on tradesatoshi dosen't look too good since the top coin have over 2mill votes and polytimos have 1000...

We must get onto exchanges before we can apply to coinmarketcap. But will be done when is done.

Applying for all possible exchanges is what is done now.

List from people for all good first exchanges to apply to posted would be great.

Will be putting up donation address for potential payment .1 BTC for definite listing on yobit if nothing else happen first.
Pages:
Jump to: