Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 26. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
When multipool will be live you can choose two different way to pay:

- with BTC via the dashboard deposit functionality. Normally deposit your BTC and buy the amount of hash power needed.

- with XSP via private contact. If you would like to purchase hashing power on the cloud mining multipool with your PoolStamps just follow those steps:

* Create a new account on cloud mining multipool.

* Send us a PM or an email where you specify: your registered email and the amount of GHS you would like to purchase.

* We'll send you back an XSP address to make deposit.

* Your bought hashing power will be added to your account on the cloud mining multipool.

XSP automatic deposit will be available soon.

Please note that for security measures you cannot change  your account password in the Beta testing version, so DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD!

P.s. cloud mining multipool is not released yet officially to public. Wait for the official announcement please.

What happens to the GHS you buy during beta? It gets rolled over to the final version?

Sure, no worries. Smiley

cool. Good luck mate. Excited to use this service.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

- with BTC via the dashboard deposit functionality. Normally deposit your BTC and buy the amount of hash power needed.

- with XSP via private contact. If you would like to purchase hashing power on the cloud mining multipool with your PoolStamps just follow those steps:

* Send us a PM or an email where you specify: your registered email and the amount of GHS you would like to purchase.

* Your bought hashing power will be added to your account on the cloud mining multipool.

Please note that for security measures you cannot change  your account password in the Beta testing version, so DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD!

P.s. cloud mining multipool is not released yet officially to public. Wait for the official announcement please.

What happens to the GHS you buy during beta? It gets rolled over to the final version?

Sure, no worries. Smiley

Activity: 714
Coin of the year this

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Will there be a option to buy hashes with XSP?
@unusualfacts30 we haven't opened to public yet. Please wait until public release today.

Thanks.

alright. my ghs stays though, right? I don't want to lose it.
@unusualfacts30 we haven't opened to public yet. Please wait until public release today.

Thanks.
can you mine any altcoin in poolstamp?

No. At launch you can only choose which kind of hashing power to purchase between GHS and MHS.

Also you will be paid in XSP from our cloud mining multipool. In the future we are planning to give users the choice to choose which coin to mine and add X family algos.

Cool. I just bought some GHS.

Mhh suppose you found the link (that wasn't so difficult yes Tongue ) .

Please you should wait to deposit until we give the go, cause it's not yet operative all the functionality.

We didn't released to public yet, so we cannot guarantee about your funds. Did your deposit went ok?

Yes, it went fine. Took less than a minute but I don't see anyone else in this pool yet

No. At launch you can only choose which kind of hashing power to purchase between GHS and MHS.

Also you will be paid in XSP from our cloud mining multipool. In the future we are planning to give users the choice to choose which coin to mine and add X family algos.

Cool. I just bought some GHS.

Mhh suppose you found the link (that wasn't so difficult yes Tongue ) .

Please you should wait to deposit until we give the go, cause it's not yet operative all the functionality.

We didn't released to public yet, so we cannot guarantee about your funds. Did your deposit went ok?

Cool. I just bought some GHS. Am I the first person? lol

1 XSP = 0.00720895 USD

The road to 1$ is still long, but we're heading right isn't it? Wink

We will release the Cloud Mining Multipool today. That will be released as a Beta version, so you can expect to find some bugs. We would love if you would report any bug you find. We'll reward you with generous bounties.

Also we'll release a new updated wallet with new checkpoints and embedded trading tab from which you can trade directly from your wallet.

Keep sticky and enjoy!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I am eager to see what today may bring for this coin. It would be the nicest if it were to be released today, but errors prior to release may occur so another day of waiting might be a smart thing to do as well.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Can't wait for the multipool.  Things are looking up.  The price jumped 60x from beginning ico to a couple days ago.  Now sits @ .000016.  Just a matter of time until this jumps 2x, 4x, 10x...and so forth.
We'll keep this up, don't worry. Smiley
Activity: 56
Here some screenshots of cloud mining multipool (still alpha version but tested and working smooth)

yeah now the project is taking shape,this is important! yeah mate good work  Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Looking very nice dev, keep up the good work  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: