Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 27. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Here some screenshots of cloud mining multipool (still alpha version but tested and working smooth)

Activity: 56
Cloud Mining Multipool will be released tomorrow or the 8th January.

As scheduled this multipool will be open as beta testing, so it should be upgraded in the first days/weeks.

Better you got your wallets filled before that date. Wink

yeaaahhh,i m waiting for that,the price is return 2k satoshi ehhehehehe we want 0.01btc and over auhauhuahauhauha big money yeaaaaaahhh ,for those who are always whining for every dump,come on if u don t have the heart for this  game is better if u go to play chess and leave the game to the kids more brave  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
I trust in this coin.Keep up the good work dev!! Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

As scheduled this multipool will be open as beta testing, so it should be upgraded in the first days/weeks.

Very Nice  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6rSsRuZ-rE
Very good job DEV. I like this project Smiley

Thanks!  Smiley

Welcome on board and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Very good job DEV. I like this project Smiley
Some screenshots are coming. Smiley
Activity: 39

Excellent news :-)

Activity: 690
So when are you going to launch the multipool exactly? According to the roadmap the alpha stage should have started on 28th December. Assuming you delayed the launch for one week it should have started like 2 days ago.

Also if I may ask, what is the reason for delays? I suppose it is not that you just waited for more people to join ICO. Because in this case it would not have affected the roadmap dates.
Right now, I think price needs to stabilize. But once that's over, with only 4 mill coins total, and similar support structure to BlackCoin, I expect to see PoolStamps to make a run up similar to BlackCoin. For the short term though, I expect to see PoolStamps dump to around 1000-990s. And if we get that, I'm going to start scaling in then

+1

Its good that ICO investors and early miners are taking profit, It now means the coin is starting to get more evenly distributed which is very healthy. Looking forward to the Cloudmining multipool launch.

Btw dev, have you updated the dates on the roadmap?
Activity: 25
Right now, I think price needs to stabilize. But once that's over, with only 4 mill coins total, and similar support structure to BlackCoin, I expect to see PoolStamps to make a run up similar to BlackCoin. For the short term though, I expect to see PoolStamps dump to around 1000-990s. And if we get that, I'm going to start scaling in then
Thx for response.  I want to put 5 - 10 btc in this project, but I will wait until next week to see how it plays out

You are welcome. Sorry for the aggressive attitude but we have a zero tolerance policy on FUD and similar, misunderstood your words in the first place.

Enjoy XSP!
Activity: 134
Thx for response.  I want to put 5 - 10 btc in this project, but I will wait until next week to see how it plays out
You know the dev is quite active here all the time. ask your questions here. you cant just shout scam cos you didnt get a reaponse straight away.
The post office is closed sundays doesnt mean its a scam.

+1  Grin

I got my 1500 sat orders filled and so happy! Staking as mad here. I'm sure price will rise in a flash when the website will be released.

Also when the wallet with embedded Bittrex trading is coming?

+1

I did say before we hit bittrex, expect dumps as people take profit, this is all healthy as the coin is getting more evenly distributed. The fact that its still trading around 1600, way above mining costs and ICO suggest the market is absorbing these dumps. If you've taken profit good on you, don't start FUD for the "proper" investors.
Weak hands never stops to dump. Panic sellers do not know what long trading term means. Trolls are trolling.

Looks like it.  Damn. Had high hopes, but scammed again.  Sure be nice if just one of these coins ended up being legit.  Oh well

Why do you affirm to have been "scammed"? Who scammed you? How? Why? Are talking about XSP? Why? Cause some weak hand jumped a few BTC on the market?

Ok people let understand this clear: XSP IS NOT A JUMP AND QUICK PROFIT. WE HAVE A LONG TERM VISION TO BRING UP A FLOOR OF 1$/XSP.

If you mined at a roughly cost of 90/120 satoshis or you bought ICO , is normal that people get back their investment. Now i strongly think that all the weak hands have done their sell out.

Let's see what the market says when we'll release the Cloud Mining Multipool.

Cheers.
Activity: 714
You know the dev is quite active here all the time. ask your questions here. you cant just shout scam cos you didnt get a reaponse straight away.
The post office is closed sundays doesnt mean its a scam.
Looks like it.  Damn. Had high hopes, but scammed again.  Sure be nice if just one of these coins ended up being legit.  Oh well
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
nice dumps..going back down to 95 sats?
This is looking like a scam?  Sent an email to support but no response.  Tell-tale that this coin is another scam.  Totally sucks again. 
Pages:
Jump to: