Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 106. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Its holders are objectively shown to be the strongest. Almost every time there is a downturn in btc (therefore most of crypto) ppt stays and sometimes gains. If that doesnt instill confidence i dont know what would.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does anyone know why it's holding so strong in todays red sea?
Activity: 64
Wasn't Octane the guy who sold his PPT for $6??  Haha man that must suck eh?
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Absolutely no idea. Just heard a few weeks away still. Came from a solid source.

Lol you've been fudding about the beta for awhile now. You were doubting the price would sustain itself, you were also condescending Populous for releasing those very nicely laid out interactive screenshot's of the Beta. Now all of a sudden you have an "Inside source" hahahaha....   Sure i'm totally just gonna sell all my Populous because you think its a good idea.  Yeah keep dreaming.
Activity: 96
Absolutely no idea. Just heard a few weeks away still. Came from a solid source.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I had word from an insider yesterday. Populous won’t be launching 31st there is a bug they can’t solve yet. They have known about this bug for at least a little bit

What functionality of the platform is this bug impacting?
Activity: 96
I had word from an insider yesterday. Populous won’t be launching 31st there is a bug they can’t solve yet. They have known about this bug for at least a little bit
Activity: 64
Yeah I expect PPT to just continue growing. I was thinking the otherday a lot of people will be using some, or most of their passive income from the invoice financing to buy more PPT and compound it all over time.

I can't even imagine what this means for the price. Moon is an understatement. It's going to go straight past Pluto.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
How much volume needs to sustain the value on continue basis to measure the support for any token. PPT in times of uncertainty has shown great element of resistance by holding its value most of time that is reality. Team behind this has done home work to take this project to new mirages of success in future.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
PPT is quite awesome coin, and it hits 2 billion usd market without large exchanges, it is a miracle.
I'm sure there will be a lot of surprises with PPT projects, as happens today, although bitcoin and almost all altcoin prices are falling precisely PPT prices if measured by BTC and ETH continue to rise.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
PPT is quite awesome coin, and it hits 2 billion usd market without large exchanges, it is a miracle.
Activity: 406
They will soon announce, but usually must have to get approval from the customers, the most important thing for us is to continue to buy and keep because the PPT will reach $ 500 this year.
analytics think that ppt will reach only 150$ this year, so why people think about bigger price? (but I also think that analytics aren't right, 150$ is too small price)
Anyone knows how many clients (invoice sellers) do they have currently?
they didn't anounce that, I think that they'll say it with beta release
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Whales are starting to set up some more walls to hold the price in one spot. they dont want to buy and push up the price too quickly so they set up big walls to try stop it from going up and then hoping that idiots freak out and sell to them.

If the whales cant buy a big amount for a good price, they will try and get YOU to sell them to instead.....

Same thing happening on Paypie right now as well.  They love to play this psychology game on people. But anyway this is actually a good sign. it means the whales want alot more. Which is good. **DONT GIVE IT TO THEM THOUGH* When they take down those walls the flood gates will open again.  

I ain't selling one PPT cheap t the funky blue whales because I also loaded up just before the 35% price hike this week. I am hoping though that Beta DOES launch on time as we don't want a mass sell off and confidence losing for PPT as it has bult up a lot of MOMENTUM up to Beta. I will be even more excited though to see the first invoices gobbled up and pad out, THAT will be HUGE in this space as PPT is first to market with such a platform in a fintech space that is worth trillions of dollars annually.  Smiley I just wanna earn the passive income so I can help my dad quit his day job.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
My PPT is glued onto my hands but I always get my friends interested in dips because that's where the potential for money is. Spear the whales and club the baby seals for their koins then they buy back higher against their will they fomo.  Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Whales are starting to set up some more walls to hold the price in one spot. they dont want to buy and push up the price too quickly so they set up big walls to try stop it from going up and then hoping that idiots freak out and sell to them.

If the whales cant buy a big amount for a good price, they will try and get YOU to sell them to instead.....

Same thing happening on Paypie right now as well.  They love to play this psychology game on people. But anyway this is actually a good sign. it means the whales want alot more. Which is good. **DONT GIVE IT TO THEM THOUGH* When they take down those walls the flood gates will open again.  
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
They will soon announce, but usually must have to get approval from the customers, the most important thing for us is to continue to buy and keep because the PPT will reach $ 500 this year.
Activity: 183
only I don't undestand how fast market cap grew from 2 to 2.5 billion USD?
I don’t get it..... Maybe I’m missing something here by why would populous release screenshots only days before the beta release and not just wait for the actual product ?
maybe they just want to show that they're working hard, because someone thought that beta is lie
Jump to: