Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 108. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Screenshots?? Poor attempt at keeping the investors happy. A lot of marketing and blowing hot air can be a dangerous game to play.

No product, no customers yet.

Hive has a working demo and has an ERP deal covering Russia and Central Europe (Adacta ) already signed ready for the Q2 platform release. So the users of the platform are already there and waiting.

You are backing the wrong horse on this one im afraid.

But best of luck! There is probably room for both but Hive is certainly not a shitcoin, so do your own research.

They stole content from a competitor.  No matter what else they have going on, I consider them a shit coin because you can't trust the team. There's a reason why Hive and PPT prices are so far apart.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
is seen every time populous continuously has an increase and now is the right time ti get passif income every time ,and either in storage in a short time or long time , because populous is a project quality level on good performance .
thank you populous able to give the best solution in investment
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain to me how the passive income for ppt works, did not know this could..

And is it also compatible with holding your coins on a ledger?
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
To all the people who still dont understand this project "Invoice factoring":

PPT is one of the most solid projects out there, working in a multi billion USD industry. PPT is not targeting this industry, it is already disrupting this market, because of the partnerships with 2 of worlds biggest insurance companies (QBE Insurance Group and Euler Hermes).

To keep it short and simple:

PPT holders will earn great passive income and the price per token will increase to 400 - 600 USD in the short run.

Clif High prediction is: This year PPT will have  a higher marketcap value than even ETH.

End of story.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
wow , populous is making people rich , i forget that i still had some in an other ethereum wallet , it was a great present to see what the price did with the wallet , now platform is also nearly finished i think price will rice even more
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It is all clear way towards $100 now. Today's activities and updates put the market on right direction again of which it was awaiting for few days. Beta is very near now but these screenshots are very cool and give all the reason for excitement. Hold for the summer and see it going through the roof.

Damn, we are up by 38% today. Now PPT trading at $74 I guess $100 is imminent. I wish I had increased my stash size lol
Activity: 10
Screenshots?? Poor attempt at keeping the investors happy. A lot of marketing and blowing hot air can be a dangerous game to play.

No product, no customers yet.

Hive has a working demo and has an ERP deal covering Russia and Central Europe (Adacta ) already signed ready for the Q2 platform release. So the users of the platform are already there and waiting.

You are backing the wrong horse on this one im afraid.

But best of luck! There is probably room for both but Hive is certainly not a shitcoin, so do your own research.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
could anyone explain in a very basic and simple way what the populous is about or how it will work. Invoice trading on the blockchain means nothing to me. I've been on youtube watched a few vids but just don't get it.

There are plenty great videos on YouTube, Also read the white paper.
could anyone explain in a very basic and simple way what the populous is about or how it will work. Invoice trading on the blockchain means nothing to me. I've been on youtube watched a few vids but just don't get it.

Think of it almost like peer to peer lending to businesses on a short term basis. You're basically pre-paying one of their accounts receivable invoices and you get repaid (plus profit) when their customer makes payment.

Thanks. Will the tokens be used for this. I mean as a token holder can you get involved by giving a loan of tokens, or does it work a different way.

Yes, the tokens are used to purchase an invoice. You can commit up to 80% of the value of your PPT. When the invoice is paid, you'll get your PPT back plus profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Just took my profit from POP and roll it into HVN (similar coin)
Do you think it's worth it? better roll it into ppt
Hey guys! The populous team just tweeted! Simulation for the beta is out! Here is the link - https://twitter.com/bitpopulous/status/957295711640485894

BETA WILL BE OUT SOON!  Grin Grin
thank u for link, looking great
Activity: 7
Amazing, the price of PPT keeps rising I'm sorry to sell cheap PPT $ 2 last month, now the price reached $ 65.
That's a great achievement man. Even with the 2B market cap we still not in top 20 (currently 22) crypto assets that sucks.
I think that ppt need a few days to be on 20 place, let's wait

Think of it almost like peer to peer lending to businesses on a short term basis. You're basically pre-paying one of their accounts receivable invoices and you get repaid (plus profit) when their customer makes payment.

Thanks. Will the tokens be used for this. I mean as a token holder can you get involved by giving a loan of tokens, or does it work a different way.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11

You just waisted your money lol...... HIVE lacks the team, the industry experience and the tech that Populous has. Hive will never match Populous. HIVE is a literally piece of garbage.

Seriously, it's one thing to take your profits and reinvest, but putting it into a shit coin is ridiculous.

It doesn't have to match populous it will be on a new exchange anytime and it will receive a pump...

You just waisted your money lol...... HIVE lacks the team, the industry experience and the tech that Populous has. Hive will never match Populous. HIVE is a literally piece of garbage.

Seriously, it's one thing to take your profits and reinvest, but putting it into a shit coin is ridiculous.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3

Jump to: