Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 107. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
https://uslifed.com/predictions/populous-prediction
Prediction of the price for 2018, 2019, 2020. I think that this prediction is too low. )
How do you think about it?  
I also think that it's too low. 150$ to the end of the year is small number for ppt
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
BitPopulous from the start remaining lot higher than Pre-ICO prices where all the tokens got sold. It seems expensive at current price as having discussion with some friends that pointed this out but in future these price will seem like lost opportunity. Long awaited beta version will put in front of public sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
PPT is utility token and that too for invoice trading highly profitable business having trillions dollars market. Why it is good to have competitors because they will do check and balance on one and other by pressurizing them to keep quality services. Market will be divided where PPT surely will be on top position being first mover rest will share some percentage.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Screenshots?? Poor attempt at keeping the investors happy. A lot of marketing and blowing hot air can be a dangerous game to play.

No product, no customers yet.

Hive has a working demo and has an ERP deal covering Russia and Central Europe (Adacta ) already signed ready for the Q2 platform release. So the users of the platform are already there and waiting.

You are backing the wrong horse on this one im afraid.

But best of luck! There is probably room for both but Hive is certainly not a shitcoin, so do your own research.

They stole content from a competitor.  No matter what else they have going on, I consider them a shit coin because you can't trust the team. There's a reason why Hive and PPT prices are so far apart.
Comparing the two, I think PPT has clearly won the battle as PTT has significantly rise in just a short period of time.
It's not yet 1 year since the PPT has launch in trading sites but we can already see that the price has reach to $70.6 today despite the market is not
yet stable in going uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That is right attitude towards future's price of PPT by saying it will go up from here. There have been many positive reviews and potential is true because it has use case which makes it important and attractive. I have focus on Beta which is real starting point for the platform.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
In terms of price prediction. I only see PPT going up. Its utility is to beneficial to the holder. Why would you sell something that is bringing you Passive income? And as your PPT gains value your passive income will grow larger as well. Which gives further incentive's for people to hold. All we are going to see is steady growth as more and more people try to stock up on PPT.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3

I don’t get it..... Maybe I’m missing something here by why would populous release screenshots only days before the beta release and not just wait for the actual product ?

Whats wrong with more photo's of the Beta? As someone mentioned before its the same as launching promotional material before the release of a Movie or Video game. The purpose should be to build and maintain hype. What is wrong with that?  

I see a lot of people here who don't understand how the Populous platform works. I really would advise on reading the white paper and then looking into some 3rd parties reviews from well respected YouTuber's within the crypto community.  YouTuber's like BTCbuisnessconsult and Mike B would be a great place to start.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I don’t get it..... Maybe I’m missing something here by why would populous release screenshots only days before the beta release and not just wait for the actual product ?

My guess is that they've been promising beta since November and now that we're close to the end of their most recently promised date (end of Jan), they want to show everyone how close they are. It gives people more confidence that they'll still hit the Jan 31st deadline.

You must be right. Clearly if they where not on target for the 31st this would have been the right opportunity to say so. Also give nicko has stated that date several time and also stated they are 93% done at the start of January. I can see no reason for a delay.Can’t wait to see the working product in a few days as the screen shots look awesome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

My guess is that they've been promising beta since November and now that we're close to the end of their most recently promised date (end of Jan), they want to show everyone how close they are. It gives people more confidence that they'll still hit the Jan 31st deadline.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Yeah, I'm confused as well, why would populous release screenshots for the beta and they was said that the beta will online before the end of January?

Its further building hype and anticipation. Think about how movie producers/distributors release a 2nd and 3rd trailer for a film closer to the time of release. Its both a reminder of what they said they were going to do, and it gets people excited about their product. This way they can have people talking about exactly what is in the beta before it even releases.

If you want to look at it from a cynical point of view, maybe they are trying to bump the price with the hype and then bump it again with the actual release. However I don't think team Populous are those kind of people.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Yeah, I'm confused as well, why would populous release screenshots for the beta and they was said that the beta will online before the end of January?
Activity: 96
I think there's a great misconception about how Populous platform works. It is not offering invoice factoring or discounting, but rather a loan from the invoice "seller" to the the invoice "buyer", with the faint promise that the loan will be repaid once the invoice "seller" is paid by the ultimate customer. This makes no sense at all. In real factoring/discounting, the sale of the receivable transfers ownership of the receivable to the factor (i.e. the buyer of the invoice), and the factor obtains all of the rights associated with the receivables. Accordingly, the receivable becomes the factor's asset, and the factor obtains the right to receive the payments made by the customer for the invoice amount. In other words, the buyer of the invoice should be the one repaid directly by the ultimate customer, not the seller. Otherwise the seller is being paid twice for the same invoice (once by the invoice buyer and once by the customer); this goes against the very essence of what a factoring transaction is. It is also possible to structure a collateralized loan transaction that uses the invoices as collateral for the ultimate repayment of the loan, but that isn't what Populous is doing. In fact, the transaction that Populous is envisioning makes no sense at all.

The way you describe how Populous works is just wrong. It IS an actual sale of the invoice at a discounted price. I suggest you some more research on the process.

That said, it's a variation of invoice discounting and I'm not aware of any existing models that are similar, so you can't really make a direct comparison to traditional factoring or discounting. It'll compete in the same market, but it's not exactly the same type of business.
Prediction of the price for 2018, 2019, 2020. I think that this prediction is too low. )

I think posts like this are what's wrong with crypto. Populous is a solid coin with real utility and the article doesn't even mention what the token does. An article predicting price that doesn't give any support as to why it's a good business is nothing more than a pump article.
Activity: 8
I think there's a great misconception about how Populous platform works. It is not offering invoice factoring or discounting, but rather a loan from the invoice "seller" to the the invoice "buyer", with the faint promise that the loan will be repaid once the invoice "seller" is paid by the ultimate customer. This makes no sense at all. In real factoring/discounting, the sale of the receivable transfers ownership of the receivable to the factor (i.e. the buyer of the invoice), and the factor obtains all of the rights associated with the receivables. Accordingly, the receivable becomes the factor's asset, and the factor obtains the right to receive the payments made by the customer for the invoice amount. In other words, the buyer of the invoice should be the one repaid directly by the ultimate customer, not the seller. Otherwise the seller is being paid twice for the same invoice (once by the invoice buyer and once by the customer); this goes against the very essence of what a factoring transaction is. It is also possible to structure a collateralized loan transaction that uses the invoices as collateral for the ultimate repayment of the loan, but that isn't what Populous is doing. In fact, the transaction that Populous is envisioning makes no sense at all.
Activity: 180
wow , populous is making people rich , i forget that i still had some in an other ethereum wallet , it was a great present to see what the price did with the wallet , now platform is also nearly finished i think price will rice even more
it's always great to find money about which you forgot. but with crypto it's better, because price is growing, so you are earning some even when you forgot about it
could anyone explain in a very basic and simple way what the populous is about or how it will work. Invoice trading on the blockchain means nothing to me. I've been on youtube watched a few vids but just don't get it.

There are plenty great videos on YouTube, Also read the white paper.
it's the best advice. please, look into the white paper, before asking question how projects work. you'll always find answear there
Can anyone explain to me how the passive income for ppt works, did not know this could..

And is it also compatible with holding your coins on a ledger?

You purchase invoices from sellers at a discount, then get paid back the full amount. That's how you earn the "passive" income, but the reality is that you'll have to select the invoices you buy. You won't just receive income for owning the tokens.

I doubt it'll work direct from a Ledger early on. Maybe at some point, but I think you'll have to hold your tokens on the platform in order to use them.
Jump to: