Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 109. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is all clear way towards $100 now. Today's activities and updates put the market on right direction again of which it was awaiting for few days. Beta is very near now but these screenshots are very cool and give all the reason for excitement. Hold for the summer and see it going through the roof.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Just took my profit from POP and roll it into HVN (similar coin)
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/bitpopulous/status/957295711640485894

Isn't this simulation just a bunch of screenshots?
Activity: 2
Hey guys! The populous team just tweeted! Simulation for the beta is out! Here is the link - https://twitter.com/bitpopulous/status/957295711640485894

BETA WILL BE OUT SOON!  Grin Grin
Activity: 13
I am sorry late to follow here, I surprised because PPT is already available in binance and HitBTC, this is a very good big project and I'm sure will be profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
We will soon have a market cap of over $2 billion. It's amazing how PPT gained such great momentum in such small time.
yes, I'm sure $ 2 billion will soon be reached and PPT comes in top 15, it may be hard to get top 10 because it takes more than $ 7.8 billion.

PPT just hit $2 billion  Grin

That's a great achievement man. Even with the 2B market cap we still not in top 20 (currently 22) crypto assets that sucks.
Yes right, and this is a great achievement worth getting, it's time we buy PPT because I'm sure the price will soon reach $ 100 and $ 500 this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
We will soon have a market cap of over $2 billion. It's amazing how PPT gained such great momentum in such small time.
yes, I'm sure $ 2 billion will soon be reached and PPT comes in top 15, it may be hard to get top 10 because it takes more than $ 7.8 billion.

That's a great achievement man. Even with the 2B market cap we still not in top 20 (currently 22) crypto assets that sucks.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Amazing, does anyone know why the price of PPT keeps rising when the price of ETH and BTC is down?

THE BETA RELEASE with a live working product, INVOICE FACTORING is just around the corner, plus they have the PXT utility token as well which they airdropped to us PPT holders as a loyalty bonus will be there to be used to buy credit ratings etc so there s a lot coming. POPULOUS is a real financial services platform and once we have live invoices to be bought in place, you will never even see THESE CURRENT prices again as everyone will be parking their PPT to for the juicy and phat passive income. So expect in a few months more than double the price it is now.  Smiley
Activity: 9

Amazing, does anyone know why the price of PPT keeps rising when the price of ETH and BTC is down?
Activity: 145
Merit: 3

Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 406
very impressive number. I didn't look at it, but it's awesome
I don't have in large quantity but still it can make me good enough money if the project performs as everyone including me is expecting in few months time.
if you have invested long time ago, you already made good money. but it's not too late to buy more
The photos of the Beta look great!!!!!  Really cant wait for this Smiley
u talk about that on twitter page? or smthng new/unreleased?
Looking at the chart on binance for Populous, i am a bit worried.
price either jump quickly or down very quickly.
less stability

Everything took a hit afew hours ago because ETH and BTC took a dump, alot of people would have seen it and tried to sell into Tether, Pisses me off because we were building some nice momentum just as the dip occurred.

Although it looks like PPT has bounced back to where it was before the dip. As usual.  Grin
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Maybe next week
What happened to PPT certainly made me regret that I sold cheap PPT for a price not more than 80k satoshi last september, if I am patient I will be a millionaire.
Activity: 504
Looking at the chart on binance for Populous, i am a bit worried.
price either jump quickly or down very quickly.
less stability
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
They didn't promise jack shit dude..... Aiming to be ready and promising to be ready are 2 different things. And they never promised anything.

Rule of thumb is always give 1 to 3 months over what ever the team had aimed to achieve. I've invested a lot in my time. I've dealt with many different projects before. I know what its like to be waiting on a development team . And i'f there's one thing I've learnt over the years,  its to always give them more time than they say they need. If you don't have patience go and throw your money into something ells.

Projects on this scale rarely meet their deadline. I certainly don't want them to rush this.
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/940568257295212544

did you get a present?
These guys have the most comprehensive TA in the crypto market, would highly recommend checking them out:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgjBgJQvok
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I will not be too bothered if BETA comes a few days after the end of January. We waited this long to see the working product, so a few days will not cause much problem in my eyes. If there is a slight delay and people dump, then it means they are very short sighted and do not have faith in their own investing abilities. This has been one of the most successful coins I have held this year and with my Wife we consolidated our position to own over 1k PPT which is not much but for us it is one of our biggest holdings and we are aiming for the passive income it will bring to replace my old full time job income.
Jump to: