Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 116. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
By this metric the price can easily hit 500$, this project is just pure awesomeness. Both in terms of development as in terms of the market.

It's a very succesful project, that is extremely undervalued in my opinion.

I am HODLING for more profits  Smiley
it can easily hit more, if people will hold it. the longer you hold, the higher the price

Absolutely I am not planning to sell for the next 2 years, and I could buy more in the meantime.

PPT is one of the most succesful ETH tokens, I just love it.

We will definitely see many millionaires & billionaires in the next couple of years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
I'll buy some PPT of retarded people.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I wondering who's selling PPT at $50 or even $100 and the Populous beta in front the door soon! for sure they're didn't know anything about Populous project.

Many people here are certainly curious about the PPT project, most optimistic about the future of PPT so that one day it will reach $ 100 soon.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Yep you'd have to be pretty retarded to sell PPT right now, most likely just whales trying to artificially keep the price where they want it so they can accumulate more PPT at these prices, also combine that with the fact that there are day traders trying to make a quick buck and others who just have no idea what they are holding
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I wondering who's selling PPT at $50 or even $100 and the Populous beta in front the door soon! for sure they're didn't know anything about Populous project.
Already back to 50 basically
I don't know where did u check it, but on coinmarketcap it 47,58 now. think that it'll stabilise soon

Binance right now, it's been bouncing between 48 and 50
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Already back to 50 basically
I don't know where did u check it, but on coinmarketcap it 47,58 now. think that it'll stabilise soon
Fear is unattractive. Anybody feeling fear should blow their entire load
everyone who feels fear about populous need sell it and forget about it. but than he/she will cry when ppt will be on top
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Fear is unattractive. Anybody feeling fear should blow their entire load
Unfortunately the price is now falling well below $ 50, whereas I expect January could reach $ 75, then februari $ 100 and end of year $ 500.

Already back to 50 basically. These price swings are normal, just like any market....  If you keep feeding the whales you are just giving them more power.  

And you aren't an investor if you care about the price right now. A true investor doesn't care about the price in the short term.  Actual investors are more focused on the future potential of their investment.   Day traders care about these price swings. Investors don't. So ask yourself. Are you an investor or not?
The whales are going to put as much pressure on the price as they can to fill their bags even larger before the Beta. They will be putting up artificial walls, notice how as soon as you start eating into those walls the whales take them down, it's because the whales don't really want to sell you any PPT they want to fear you into selling to them at these prices.  
The whales just scooped up that entire dip.  Such a beautiful sight to behold
The big hands did another drive by on the weak hands.

Yeah lol the weak hands just got played again
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
The big hands did another drive by on the weak hands.
Unfortunately the price is now falling well below $ 50, whereas I expect January could reach $ 75, then februari $ 100 and end of year $ 500.
there is two weeks to the end of the January. do not get frustrated ahead of time
I can't understand one thing. from time to time there appear defenders of hive, now I see opponents of hive. is this some sort of trend? most people who write about hive is a newbie here
By this metric the price can easily hit 500$, this project is just pure awesomeness. Both in terms of development as in terms of the market.

it can easily hit more, if people will hold it. the longer you hold, the higher the price
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Does anyone know what the plans are for the pxt token? Can't see anything on populous's twitter feed. Is there a new company coming, or an ico?

It'll be used to buy credit ratings. Populous will be producing a whitepaper with additional details, but I don't think there will be an ICO.

Sounds great, looking forward to hearing more about that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Does anyone know what the plans are for the pxt token? Can't see anything on populous's twitter feed. Is there a new company coming, or an ico?

It'll be used to buy credit ratings. Populous will be producing a whitepaper with additional details, but I don't think there will be an ICO.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
When the price reaches $ 55 lots of users are selling so as to make the price down, but I'm sure this year's price will reach $ 250.

ppt really is a pertty successful. i don't know the price of the project.but i will always hold it.
Jump to: