Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 118. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
thats what I'm thinking...
thanks
Activity: 64
The business that is financed pays interest, it doesn't matter who is financing the invoices of said business's
Activity: 28
I never expected Populous could be so big in months.
Is it overvalued?

Depends...If the platform starts working and more & more SMEs start posting their invoices, and the interest payments become competitive then the price of PPT could go way higher imho

They said that about Ethereum when it went from $8 dollars to $400 in afew months time. "oh its overvalued"   few months later it's over 1k lol

In terms of being overvalued that's up to each and every person to decide on their own. My opinion is that PPT is actually undervalued. Populous is rank 26 right now on CMC, which is still very good! But Tron doesn't deserve to be in rank 13,  Heck,  Bitconnect doesn't deserve to be ahead of Populous in the rankings but it is.  Are these projects really worth more than Populous?

Again i'm going state that Populous is undervalued in my opinion. Simply because there are so many other useless projects are valued at 10x or more than what populous is valued at,  you could also just say everything ahead of populous is overvalued,  but will the market agree with you?  

Populous to me is worth alot more than these projects.

Pretty sure this is a token that i'll be able to pass down to my children. Business invoice factoring will be here forever. Populous are the first to bring this to the blockchain. And they are serving a market that will never stop growing.   PPT is priceless to me. Because i don't plan on selling it... Ever.

My local Cafe love's crypto's,  they accept Bitcoin and Ethereum as a method of payment, They were already interested in populous before i'd even mentioned it to them, They really want to try out the Beta i don't know if they'll get in or not but they are much happier to be financed by Populous which goes to be helping someone like me a PPT holder than deal with the banks,  I think this gives you an idea of just how ready business's are to jump on board

If you want to talk overvalued just look at Tron. or Ripple for that matter. Multi billion dollar market caps yet they don't even offer anything new, Tron has its competitors, And people can just use Bitcoin instead of Ripple. In terms of actual "intrinsic value" Tron and Ripple don't offer anything new

Populous on the other hand are about to launch the the first invoice financing platform on the blockchain. They have no competition in the blockchain space. Giving PPT a value that is truly unique

Tron may be a good project but they are still a very long way from achieving their goals, and the "value" that TRX has to offer will never match PPT's

The fact that PPT has managed to keep a $40+ evaluation for so long only goes to show that the market itself does not see PPT as being overvalued

Now theres a thought... could your local cafe there just buy PPT and factor their own invoices? sounds dodgy but....maybe not... i don't know.  Their staff could though in their spare time, nothing stopping them... My partner has a small business, would there be anything stopping me?....interesting...
I thought business's of all size can submit invoices to the platform? Or is Populous for large scale Enterprise/Corporate business only?  Their £1 billion pound partnership with Luxure Global Citizen is a great start Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Is it overvalued?

Depends...If the platform starts working and more & more SMEs start posting their invoices, and the interest payments become competitive then the price of PPT could go way higher imho

They said that about Ethereum when it went from $8 dollars to $400 in afew months time. "oh its overvalued"   few months later it's over 1k lol

In terms of being overvalued that's up to each and every person to decide on their own. My opinion is that PPT is actually undervalued. Populous is rank 26 right now on CMC, which is still very good! But Tron doesn't deserve to be in rank 13,  Heck,  Bitconnect doesn't deserve to be ahead of Populous in the rankings but it is.  Are these projects really worth more than Populous?

Again i'm going state that Populous is undervalued in my opinion. Simply because there are so many other useless projects are valued at 10x or more than what populous is valued at,  you could also just say everything ahead of populous is overvalued,  but will the market agree with you?  

Pretty sure this is a token that i'll be able to pass down to my children. Business invoice factoring will be here forever. Populous are the first to bring this to the blockchain. And they are serving a market that will never stop growing.   PPT is priceless to me. Because i don't plan on selling it... Ever.

My local Cafe love's crypto's,  they accept Bitcoin and Ethereum as a method of payment, They were already interested in populous before i'd even mentioned it to them, They really want to try out the Beta i don't know if they'll get in or not but they are much happier to be financed by Populous which goes to be helping someone like me a PPT holder than deal with the banks,  I think this gives you an idea of just how ready business's are to jump on board

If you want to talk overvalued just look at Tron. or Ripple for that matter. Multi billion dollar market caps yet they don't even offer anything new, Tron has its competitors, And people can just use Bitcoin instead of Ripple. In terms of actual "intrinsic value" Tron and Ripple don't offer anything new

Populous on the other hand are about to launch the the first invoice financing platform on the blockchain. They have no competition in the blockchain space. Giving PPT a value that is truly unique

Tron may be a good project but they are still a very long way from achieving their goals, and the "value" that TRX has to offer will never match PPT's

The fact that PPT has managed to keep a $40+ evaluation for so long only goes to show that the market itself does not see PPT as being overvalued

I love Populous too and I'm not selling, but some of your comments don't make sense.

For example, how is a cafe going to be financed through invoice factoring? Are they doing a lot of corporate catering?

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

Its just a bunch of whales that are trying to scare people into selling so they can acumumilate more at these prices,  If you were a whale and you wanted 50,000 PPT you'd push the price up significantly and whales don't want to pay that much, so they try and set up massive sell walls to scare people, meanwhile the same whale has the buy walls up just waiting for you guys to fill his orders lol,  typical whale tactics before something explodes, they know its going to explode so they are really trying to put the pressure on. The Beta launches within less than 2 weeks.  HODL PEOPLE
Instead of trying to best eachother by 0.000001 ETH on your sell orders just stick to a price and form a wall, you guys new to trading? stop lowering your price like a bunch of incompetent fools... hold at a price and eventually people will come to you. Its not all about being first in line to a trade. You are scaring away people who may be wanting to get in on PPT,  Green + % gains brings more interest/investors, red scares people away.
We have reached this far so must be positively waiting with patience to see the price reaching in three digit and then so on. It is always hard to get in some new floor once that is done next levels of prices come very fast. Just see how PPT has reached here the pattern to understand the way to the moon.

Just FYI if everyone holding PPT decided that they were not selling it for anything less than 0.07 ETH then it would be $100 already.

Although i love the fact that i have a little extra time to accumulate more before the beta announcement, my goal is to get 1000 PPT although i dont think i will have enough time, or money to reach my goals before it starts mooning again one could hope i guess  Sad  

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We have reached this far so must be positively waiting with patience to see the price reaching in three digit and then so on. It is always hard to get in some new floor once that is done next levels of prices come very fast. Just see how PPT has reached here the pattern to understand the way to the moon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is it overvalued?

It's still bit undervalued if you ask me price should be around $75 (just my opinion). But after the platform release price could very easily be in 3 digits.
😗Could Hive become the next PPT?  Hive Project uses blockchain to revolutionize invoice financing.

As has been mentioned before populous are way ahead of HIVE, i doubt the HIVE project will be able to keep up
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hey guys, Is there a price determination of the PXT token? What is the ratio when it droped? I hope PXT later can be concomitant with PPT token.

2-1 drop.  It is trading on ether delta for pennies which is foolish for sellers in my opinion.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
😗Could Hive become the next PPT?  Hive Project uses blockchain to revolutionize invoice financing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Hey guys, Is there a price determination of the PXT token? What is the ratio when it droped? I hope PXT later can be concomitant with PPT token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I am a firm believer in Greshams law. Greshams law states that the bad money will chase out the good money. Good money like gold, silver, or populous will go up in value because everybody hates the bad money (fiat currencies) and dumps them on plastic burgers at McDonald's.

Anyone who holds central bank money is made poorer for doing it.
Activity: 406
Is it overvalued?
I don't think so. populous deserves a price more than it is now
i always believe blockchain can change the world.so i will hold it.
smart people understand that we won't have future without blockchain. and amount of such people is increasing
news they say today that everything is bad and tomorrow that everything is fine, do not get upset about it, you just need to wait and everything will be fine.
I am not going to sell ppt in the nearest future, but now I understand why price dropping
Is it overvalued?

Again i'm going state that Populous is undervalued in my opinion. Simply because there are so many other useless projects valued at 10x or more than what populous is valued at,  you could also just say everything ahead of populous is overvalued,  but will the market agree with you?  

My local Cafe love's crypto's,  they accept Bitcoin and Ethereum as a method of payment, They were already interested in populous before i'd even mentioned it to them, They really want to try out the Beta i don't know if they'll get in or not but they are much happier to be financed by Populous which goes toward helping someone like me,  a PPT holder, than deal with the banks,  I think this gives you an idea of just how ready business's are to jump on board

Activity: 183
Is it overvalued?

Jump to: