Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 117. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
When the price reaches $ 55 lots of users are selling so as to make the price down, but I'm sure this year's price will reach $ 250.

By this metric the price can easily hit 500$, this project is just pure awesomeness. Both in terms of development as in terms of the market.

It's a very succesful project, that is extremely undervalued in my opinion.

I am HODLING for more profits  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Does anyone know what the plans are for the pxt token? Can't see anything on populous's twitter feed. Is there a new company coming, or an ico?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wow...Hive operatives accused of infiltrating the populous and spreading rumours, utilising mis and disinformation,  ....
 Eat your heart out Ian Fleming, you couldn't write this...
Im away to hatch a counter espionage plan, think ill lower myself through the ventilation duct at Hive GCHQ on a discussion thread and leave a box of chocolates there with a thank you note from 'an admirer'..
Laxatives are powerful counter tactics in this sordid, dark world of factoring....especially when the shit hits the fan...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Off course this is project of long term and in this perspective it should be watched and keep expectations from it. It was tremendous performance to be there where its valuation has reached already. I will not speculate the price because that will automatically come when platform will go live in future.
Activity: 64
Yeah HIVE is a piece of shit dude....
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
 HIVE's tech is trash. The HIVE team is not transparent. I wouldn't believe a thing HIVE is telling you. They've been exposed for suspicious crap before, the fact that you shills are here trying to get people to put money into HIVE is hilarious.  Why ells are you guys here? This isn't a HIVE thread lol. Get the fuck out of here.   Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Hive's desperation is best brought out by their team members posting in populous thread with newbie accounts. They're more than likely not even a project just they're here to pump hive for self enrichment. Clif High called it a populous clone. Hive: a lesson on greed/money grab.

Everything really unravels after mike b exposed their fraudulent behavior:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPcCOmuZr8

Go populous!
Activity: 4
😗Could Hive become the next PPT? I like them both. Hive Project uses blockchain to revolutionize invoice financing.

Stop asking the same question. No,  HIVE is not the next populous. Populous are far ahead of HIVE. The HIVE project wont be able to catch up

I compare those two projects,... I don't understand why their market cap is so big diferent,.... What does PPT have that HIVE does not?  Hive have signed deal with Adacta, which is 7 countries of Central Europe UK and Rusia deal worth 700+BILLIon market potencial,....What deal does PPT have?
...Hive platform goes live in Q2 2018,... and start financing invoices with their own fund(7milion) +800mio of one of the company partners  ....When PPT goes live, and how it will start financing? Does it have some Fund to start financing, or it will have to get buyers and sellers on the platform?
....Can someone explain me this differences,.... I have PPT and HIVE coin,... but don't understand what makes so big diferences in market cap?  The only thing that is obvious that PPT was much more promoted in Crypto world, and is on few major exchanges where Hive isn't.Huh

wish you all a profitable 2018. best regards, aand thanks for answers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey guys, Is there a price determination of the PXT token? What is the ratio when it droped? I hope PXT later can be concomitant with PPT token.

2-1 drop.  It is trading on ether delta for pennies which is foolish for sellers in my opinion.

the pxt on ether delta is not the same as the pxt from populous - look out with that

There are two PXT at etherdelta , any one know what's correct contract address for PXT populous?

The correct contract address for PXT is 0xc14830e53aa344e8c14603a91229a0b925b0b262

You can check the token information here if you wish: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xc14830e53aa344e8c14603a91229a0b925b0b262
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hey guys, Is there a price determination of the PXT token? What is the ratio when it droped? I hope PXT later can be concomitant with PPT token.

2-1 drop.  It is trading on ether delta for pennies which is foolish for sellers in my opinion.

the pxt on ether delta is not the same as the pxt from populous - look out with that

There are two PXT at etherdelta , any one know what's correct contract address for PXT populous?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I thought business's of all size can submit invoices to the platform? Or is Populous for large scale Enterprise/Corporate business only?  Their £1 billion pound partnership with Luxure Global Citizen is a great start Smiley
they support small business, and I believe that this is worthy of respect, because not all recognize companies from this sphere
We have reached this far so must be positively waiting with patience to see the price reaching in three digit and then so on. It is always hard to get in some new floor once that is done next levels of prices come very fast. Just see how PPT has reached here the pattern to understand the way to the moon.
in fact, populous grows fast enough if compare with other cryptocurrencies, so I think that we will see three-digit figures very soon, but the four-digit ones will also be recorded in history
😗Could Hive become the next PPT?  Hive Project uses blockchain to revolutionize invoice financing.
maybe if hive will offer something unique, they'll become
Activity: 163
Merit: 101

2-1 drop.  It is trading on ether delta for pennies which is foolish for sellers in my opinion.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I don't have in large quantity but still it can make me good enough money if the project performs as everyone including me is expecting in few months time. Luckily I also bought at cheap price and now can't afford buying anymore at around $50 per token.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
😗Could Hive become the next PPT? I like them both. Hive Project uses blockchain to revolutionize invoice financing.

Stop asking the same question. No,  HIVE is not the next populous. Populous are far ahead of HIVE. The HIVE project wont be able to catch up
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
When the price reaches $ 55 lots of users are selling so as to make the price down, but I'm sure this year's price will reach $ 250.

As per the supply it got.. i think minimum it should reach $100 by Q1 ending
Activity: 149
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Activity: 183
I thought business's of all size can submit invoices to the platform? Or is Populous for large scale Enterprise/Corporate business only?  Their £1 billion pound partnership with Luxure Global Citizen is a great start Smiley

The opposite, it's for SME (small medium enterprises).
Jump to: