Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 114. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Earlier this year became a tough test for bitcoin and PPT, almost all the price drop and for most people including me this is a good opportunity to invest because soon the price of cryptocurrency especially PPT will skyrocket.

I guess Populous was one of the tokens which were least affected by the recent bloodbath. Glad to see PPT hold strongly above $40
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Earlier this year became a tough test for bitcoin and PPT, almost all the price drop and for most people including me this is a good opportunity to invest because soon the price of cryptocurrency especially PPT will skyrocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Maybe this has been covered already, but has anyone else noticed that PPT circulating supply has dropped from 41,252,246 to 37,004,027? When did this happen? Why?

I think its because people are stating to withdraw from exchanges back to personal wallets in anticipation of the beta

I don't think that would effect the circulating supply, would it?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Maybe this has been covered already, but has anyone else noticed that PPT circulating supply has dropped from 41,252,246 to 37,004,027? When did this happen? Why?

I think its because people are stating to withdraw from exchanges back to personal wallets in anticipation of the beta
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Invoice trading platform is to be functional and with first use case we are going to see PPT market value sky rocketing within hours. People really have limited time to do action in sense of accumulation while some traders are still playing with market. It is going to become part of past this cheap token in very near future.

Yes true, if used for a clear platform then it will make the price skyrocket, PPT will profitable coin.
Activity: 3
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invoice trading platform is to be functional and with first use case we are going to see PPT market value sky rocketing within hours. People really have limited time to do action in sense of accumulation while some traders are still playing with market. It is going to become part of past this cheap token in very near future.
Activity: 406
I remember when your signature campaign was open. If I joined, I could have earned a lot. Luckily I got from exchange a little. It will increase even further by the end of 2018.
yeah, I envy those people who take a part in it. if they didn't sell coins yet, they're luckers
Anyone who was eligible and didn't get the airdrop and filled out the form receive their PXT tokens yet?
I didn't hear that someone get coins from airdrop, so we need to be patient. think soon they'll give it to us
Nico announced today that all PPT holders will be eligible to participate in the beta. Before it was expected to only be available to a small group, so this is exciting news.
of course it is! many of us hold ppt and believe in it, so we deserved it!
Activity: 329
I remember when your signature campaign was open. If I joined, I could have earned a lot. Luckily I got from exchange a little. It will increase even further by the end of 2018.
Anyone who was eligible and didn't get the airdrop and filled out the form receive their PXT tokens yet?

No, I am still waiting for my airdropped tokens. Not sure but I think the team will send it after the platform is released.

I think you're right - though I read somewhere they are processing 30 accounts manually per day for missing airdrop tokens.

Ah.. if that's true I think I should be receiving my tokens any time now because I remember I submitted the form very first day.
Activity: 32

No, I am still waiting for my airdropped tokens. Not sure but I think the team will send it after the platform is released.

I think you're right - though I read somewhere they are processing 30 accounts manually per day for missing airdrop tokens.

Activity: 826
This is really existing news that we all who hold PPT token can participate in beta testing. It is always other thing and feeling to test directly and relaying on third persons experience when you are attached emotionally to any project. PPT is moving ahead and price are doing well on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
POPULOUS is bringing a real fintech solution and revolution on the blockchain and once we have working Beta, on the platform with live invoices we will see a huge influx of banking capital come into this sphere. Now that the scams like bitconrekt are taken out and all those online speculators coming in with their referral link mania are weeded out of crypto, serious money form financial sectors will pour in who are looking at long term positions to park their dough in. POPULOUS fits this kind of caliber of investor, who is seeking long term real passive and ongoing income and the factoring sector is a trillions of dollar market. Remember also we have pokens which will be a nice addition as well as PXT tokens, which should have a huge demand as well. Now is the time until the end of January to stock up on PPT at these cheap prices, once working beta is launched, then you can kiss cheap PPT goodbye.

Activity: 32
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Nico announced today that all PPT holders will be eligible to participate in the beta. Before it was expected to only be available to a small group, so this is exciting news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
The project is not a year from the genus, but he looks strong and confident
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
I was really hoping there would be some weaker hands. Even though I see populous going up its very hard to pull the trigger on $35-40 when my last buy was at $11 and that was to make my holdings a round number (idk why it just looks better).
Jump to: