Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 123. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Money started to roll into POP competitor HIVE... Let's keep this community strong
I think that the hive is still two steps behind, we have nothing to worry about
Activity: 406
So much concern about pump and dumps. PPT doesn't look to have dumped to me. Every time Eth shoots the $ value rises until equilibrium is met with Eth value bringing $ value back. Just something that going to happen when assessing it against two moving targets.
why not? someone pumped it to 60$, then it was dumped to 40. now it's growing again, so everything is good
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Anyone has any updates on beta platform?

They released few snapshots of the platform I don't know if you knew about that.

If you want you can check it over here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/19vXEK07rU85uNVoCNf9wklObjNRRhmRE
these materials look very pretty. I hope I have time to purchase additional number of tokens, Do not want to miss such a great time to buy a token.

Keep increasing your bag because the populous team will soon release BETA version after that the price will surely skyrocket.

This is good decision if someone have mind to invest for long term than it will be good one. I also have strong faith into this team they will do all their best make this platform really useful.
Activity: 183
neat token product. polopous have own blockchain or rely on eth?

It's ERC-20, no innovation on blockchain but great use case imo
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
neat token product. polopous have own blockchain or rely on eth?
Activity: 180
Pump time) 55$ .. Wink
Is there any ways to store PPT in hardware wallet?

You just send your PPT to your Ethereum wallet, that is where all Ethereum based tokens are stored, so yes,  your Ledgers Ethereum address

great. thanks!
Activity: 145
Merit: 3

You just send your PPT to your Ethereum wallet, that is where all Ethereum based tokens are stored, so yes,  your Ledgers Ethereum address

Yeah, it's an ERC-20 token, so you can store it on a Trezor or Ledger.

Hmm...under which app? Ethereum? If I send my PPT to my Nano S ether app it separates the two?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Yeah, it's an ERC-20 token, so you can store it on a Trezor or Ledger.
Activity: 96
What’s the actual time frame for the beta release for the platform

They released few snapshots of the platform I don't know if you knew about that.

If you want you can check it over here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/19vXEK07rU85uNVoCNf9wklObjNRRhmRE
these materials look very pretty. I hope I have time to purchase additional number of tokens, Do not want to miss such a great time to buy a token.

Keep increasing your bag because the populous team will soon release BETA version after that the price will surely skyrocket.

Yeah, once beta launches, there's no turning back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

Activity: 96
Paypie is a very good competitor to populous and won’t be much further behind releasing their platform. If populous don’t hurry up Paypie could get the jump on them.
Activity: 36
I Just noticed POP is trading at over $40, compare to Hive trading at .14, either one is over price or one is undervalued. They basically have the same platform. Your thoughts Zo

First, there's no way to know if they have the same platform. Even if they do, the quality of the team can make a huge difference.

Populous Max Supply: 53,252,246 PPT

Hive Max Supply: infinity

That's why

And let's not forget PPT's stellar rockstar team as well as their massive first mover advantage.  They are ready to release their Beta and who are their competition at this point?
Hive couldn't have chosen much of a more difficult monster to take on than Populous.  Let's face it.  Everyone is expecting massive things from Populous.  Everyone.  Just read the posts, listen to youtube channels, any articles... it is always positive which is a good thing for one's investment.

Yeah I seen screenshots of the Beta because I try to login the slack room daily for news. Also remember guys that the PXT token that was just airdropped to us PPT long term hodlers is also going to bring value to the whole platform as credit scoring data, alongside the main PPT platform for invoices will add a whole new dimension to POPULOUS. We are sitting on a goldmine right now and every time the price dips a bit, that's the time to get more for ya bags because once BETA is fully tested and loaded and the platform opens for real invoicing we will never see 40 bucks per PPT again that's for sure.

I really think they are going to knock it out of the park with their beta. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the price if they are able to generate the factoring profits we expect.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Yeah I seen screenshots of the Beta because I try to login the slack room daily for news. Also remember guys that the PXT token that was just airdropped to us PPT long term hodlers is also going to bring value to the whole platform as credit scoring data, alongside the main PPT platform for invoices will add a whole new dimension to POPULOUS. We are sitting on a goldmine right now and every time the price dips a bit, that's the time to get more for ya bags because once BETA is fully tested and loaded and the platform opens for real invoicing we will never see 40 bucks per PPT again that's for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Jump to: