Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 140. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
price on populus is increase , in every day , i see for this token will be moon
because more people hold for this token to longterm , congratulation and get profit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Its really possible if you look at populous market cap compare to Hive, they basically got the same project, maybe there are some differences, didn't read populous whitepaper yet
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
going up again. its about time.

You're right, it's just temporary. When the price drop, it's the best opportunity to buy back as much as possible. I think PPT suitable for people who want invest for long term.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We go back down to $41-42 and back up $7 yet we cant make that kind of move when we are at $50...interesting...its like there are people watching and manipulating its price to keep it from mooning! Still happy with my 48x increase!! Smiley
Activity: 86
We get just a few cents away from $50 and it pulls back!!  Grrr....go PPT go!!!
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
going up again. its about time.
Merit: 250
what haooened to the xbrl drop?
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
please tell me where the company is officially registered

please go to on official website here https://populous.co/
may be there you can get the information about that. https://populous.co/company.html
Activity: 492
London?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I also have paypie. It seems easy to understand populous but whatever. I'm not some Walmart worker so I just hodl this stuff. If populous platform comes out tomorrow you will can have a whisky and chicken strip basket while populous on the moon.

Being that Nico already collects data and has a head start seems silly to run but hey I watched people do it at $2 and cry then $10, $20. People are their own worst enemy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Paypie is credit risk assessment and credit score platform. Think equifax replacement.

Populous is the first mover in invoice trading that means you buy and sell business loans/invoices to provide businesses with the cash they need to function. A paper iou for the businesses' employees doesn't help them buy their families groceries. Accountants have to process a transaction thus the need for populous.

Hive is the 2ND mover on invoice trading I don't know as much about them.

Populous tokens are redeemed for pokens on the populous platform you then get them locked up after buying the invoices. When the invoice period is over you get pokens pegged to fiat and your ppt populous tokens back.

If you try to use cash your bank will want to know what you're doing. Process is much easier through crypto token populous. Liquidity pool donaters are people that don't like being scammed by the bank and see this as a better solution for passive income.

Paypies core business will be invoice factoring, Credit risk scoring is just the first step to get there. As they need to credit risk score to start the invoice factoring business

https://imgur.com/yKN8prg Have a look at the screen shots from their alpha platform. I also personally believe this looks better then what populous are doing much easier to understand.
Activity: 96
I decided to sell some of my PPT when we reached $48 as $50 seems to be a tough barrier to break through. I know it will eventually and I think we'll see at least $100+ in 2018 but I wanted to get some of what I put in back and now all the rest I'm holding is profit. I can see PPT being a in the top 10 in 2018.

Ive heard the pump and dump of populous is almost done. Good time to get out. Most of the big holders are almost fully out
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I decided to sell some of my PPT when we reached $48 as $50 seems to be a tough barrier to break through. I know it will eventually and I think we'll see at least $100+ in 2018 but I wanted to get some of what I put in back and now all the rest I'm holding is profit. I can see PPT being a in the top 10 in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
$43 nice chance of buy at this price. After the x-mas present it will never see this prices again i think

I agree with you.

Is there any way for passive PPT earnings like stake or masternode? It will be fine if we can get any interest for holding
Paypie is credit risk assessment and credit score platform. Think equifax replacement.

Populous is the first mover in invoice trading that means you buy and sell business loans/invoices to provide businesses with the cash they need to function. A paper iou for the businesses' employees doesn't help them buy their families groceries. Accountants have to process a transaction thus the need for populous.

Hive is the 2ND mover on invoice trading I don't know as much about them.

Populous tokens are redeemed for pokens on the populous platform you then get them locked up after buying the invoices. When the invoice period is over you get pokens pegged to fiat and your ppt populous tokens back.

If you try to use cash your bank will want to know what you're doing. Process is much easier through crypto token populous. Liquidity pool donaters are people that don't like being scammed by the bank and see this as a better solution for passive income.
Activity: 163
$43 nice chance of buy at this price. After the x-mas present it will never see this prices again i think
Activity: 163
Someone was comparing PPT to Hive in comparison to what they do...they're almost identical in project, but one is really undervalued.

Populous=hive=paypie  all the same invoice projects but in different parts of the world. (asia - russia - states)
When i bought my bag of ppt around 2 to 3 $ soon after i bought PPP and also hive. All 3 have great ROI's
Populous beats them all but not for long i think. ppp an hive will come.
Activity: 4
8 days ago on populous platform twitter in response to when beta: "expect a lovingly wrapped Christmas present. Currently going through QA and bug testing."

Ropstein eth was used on the alpha and you're not supposed to use your actual info it in red letters. Reasons for testnet eth is to simulate buying and selling invoices without having to put actual money in.

Can you explain me for what will PPT be used,... if not for paying invoices?  why will there be demand for PPT?
Activity: 952
Populous is still very cheap from my point of view although it getting stable around $50 but I would like to keep until it will enter $1k because it's life time opportunity.
Jump to: