Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 166. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

I have researched studying your operating profit model, it seems feasible, but also the ideal state, but unfortunately has missed the cheapest cost
Activity: 147
In the top 35 projects of market capitalization, PPT is the only one that does not have a large exchanges, so I think once the market matures, it will take off, and the market value may enter the top 20.Wait and see.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
We already have in double figures price of PPT without working platform. I am more than sure now once the trading of invoices will start in three digits price will be normal. It was right approach to tackle the market full of huge potential which was waiting to be discovered.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I heard on youtube that if you lend out ur tokens u always get them back, how is this possible? where is the risk?
can someone tell if this is true?

Yes its true. You get back the same number of ppt you invested and your profit is paid in pokens. The risk is covered  by us paying an extra 20% of the invoice cost. So for example in order for us to purchase an incoice worth $10,000 we would have to give $12,000 worth of ppt.
Activity: 3
any news on the XBRL airdrop. should i be looking for PXT, if so i have allready added it but no airdrop. has anyone recieved thier airdrop tokens yet ?

sry if this has allready been covered.  thanks
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
I heard on youtube that if you lend out ur tokens u always get them back, how is this possible? where is the risk?
can someone tell if this is true?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Do you guys think the price will increase even though we have known for weeks now beta is right around the corner?  Normally price increase is the direct result of speculation or anticipation of the next move in advance, this case, the beta version which we have known about.  What is to say beta is released and nothing happens because we already had a run up from the mid $3 range to where it is now anticipating the beta version?

Also, what's up with the PXT token airdrop?  I haven't seen or heard anything.  They are available to see on etherscan but nothing else really. Possibility these are dropped after the beta version is released?

You need to hold the populous token to receive priority on buying invoices in the platform. I have heard ppt will need to increase as a result of use on the platform. Marcus in steemit was saying $50/ppt is very much possible. And remember nobody else is on populous's level. You are getting a potential Google for financing businesses that have been crushed by banks that should focus on producing value for everyone.

You need to have populous and value based cryptos in your portfolio. The Internet of Things is becoming the norm with apis from Amazon to accept cryptos. Cryptos are being used to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions and are a truth telling machine while metals are manipulated. Gold bugs are considering this as I write this.

I am never selling for fiat that is a very poor decision in my book. If fiat is destroyed we could potentially use pokens and you get more pokens for financing the invoices. Use pokens to buy things or cryptos

I never considered selling ever.  I am very aware of how the platform operates and what my strategy is. I am definitely in for the passive income and what PPT has to offer.  I was asking about price.  Is there a possibility that beta is released and nothing happens (price wise) because the run up has already occurred?

Nothing on PXT airdrop....anyone?

Price relies on supply demand but also on the business they can attract. If Populous gets more business they take out more money for people to use in the liquidity pool (I think).Pxt is on etherscan but nothing has been dropped. Yeah I don't want to sell either.
Can anyone answer this question? If my PPT tokens were in myetherwallet during the snapshot for PXT tokens, but were moved to a Trezor - myetherwallet. Will I still receive the airdrop?

If you can see your address on etherscan you will receive pxt tokens. Keep your old information though because it is possible they did the snapshot when you had your populous tokens there. You would receive them at the old address I think and have to move them to the new one
Activity: 2
Can anyone answer this question? If my PPT tokens were in myetherwallet during the snapshot for PXT tokens, but were moved to a Trezor - myetherwallet. Will I still receive the airdrop?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Do you guys think the price will increase even though we have known for weeks now beta is right around the corner?  Normally price increase is the direct result of speculation or anticipation of the next move in advance, this case, the beta version which we have known about.  What is to say beta is released and nothing happens because we already had a run up from the mid $3 range to where it is now anticipating the beta version?

Also, what's up with the PXT token airdrop?  I haven't seen or heard anything.  They are available to see on etherscan but nothing else really. Possibility these are dropped after the beta version is released?

You need to hold the populous token to receive priority on buying invoices in the platform. I have heard ppt will need to increase as a result of use on the platform. Marcus in steemit was saying $50/ppt is very much possible. And remember nobody else is on populous's level. You are getting a potential Google for financing businesses that have been crushed by banks that should focus on producing value for everyone.

You need to have populous and value based cryptos in your portfolio. The Internet of Things is becoming the norm with apis from Amazon to accept cryptos. Cryptos are being used to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions and are a truth telling machine while metals are manipulated. Gold bugs are considering this as I write this.

I am never selling for fiat that is a very poor decision in my book. If fiat is destroyed we could potentially use pokens and you get more pokens for financing the invoices. Use pokens to buy things or cryptos

I never considered selling ever.  I am very aware of how the platform operates and what my strategy is. I am definitely in for the passive income and what PPT has to offer.  I was asking about price.  Is there a possibility that beta is released and nothing happens (price wise) because the run up has already occurred?

Nothing on PXT airdrop....anyone?

Activity: 86
Do you guys think the price will increase even though we have known for weeks now beta is right around the corner?  Normally price increase is the direct result of speculation or anticipation of the next move in advance, this case, the beta version which we have known about.  What is to say beta is released and nothing happens because we already had a run up from the mid $3 range to where it is now anticipating the beta version?

Also, what's up with the PXT token airdrop?  I haven't seen or heard anything.  They are available to see on etherscan but nothing else really. Possibility these are dropped after the beta version is released?
That passive income will be a boon to those with a taste for investing in these projects
the beta will be out in november right? so next week..

I think it should come out early of the next month beta version will be out still this is not confirmed. I hope after this token will get nice use case and we will see amazing spike in price.

I agree with you, when the team release beta platform this coin price has possibility to increase and maybe can reach $20. Then if all people who try beta platform giving positive feedback, maybe the price will continue to rise
Activity: 126
First of all, I'm amazed by the results, and the whitepaper is a really great asset for people that want to get more involved in this stuff. Keep up the good work.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

I think it should come out early of the next month beta version will be out still this is not confirmed. I hope after this token will get nice use case and we will see amazing spike in price.
Governments would be pretty stupid if they would ban populous except they are against the improvement of their SME´s and their own economy. Banks... of course they would ban it if they could  Wink
banks have a lot of power so i think it can get really hard for Populous in the future. thats my only concern. fully confident in the project itself.

Agree .. but this is not only a problem in the future for populous. It could be a problem for all crypto

I think bank will not kill cryptocurrency but bank and any cryptocurrency project will do partnership, because bank aims for get more profits and they will see that with partnership with ico project, bank will get benefits, maybe from the fee of purchasing cryptocurrency or anything else
Activity: 163
Governments would be pretty stupid if they would ban populous except they are against the improvement of their SME´s and their own economy. Banks... of course they would ban it if they could  Wink
banks have a lot of power so i think it can get really hard for Populous in the future. thats my only concern. fully confident in the project itself.

Agree .. but this is not only a problem in the future for populous. It could be a problem for all crypto
Governments would be pretty stupid if they would ban populous except they are against the improvement of their SME´s and their own economy. Banks... of course they would ban it if they could  Wink
Jump to: