Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 167. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Governments would be pretty stupid if they would ban populous except they are against the improvement of their SME´s and their own economy. Banks... of course they would ban it if they could  Wink
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Populous got plenty of room to grow. We can also hit 100 Dollar per ppt or even higher in long term. Never say never in crypto. Everything can happen.
In my opinion 100 Dollar per ppt isn't the fair price it should be at least as Eth price or even higher. coz PPT have promising platform.
are you not afraid banks/governments try to make Populous illegal with all kinds of stupid laws.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Populous got plenty of room to grow. We can also hit 100 Dollar per ppt or even higher in long term. Never say never in crypto. Everything can happen.
In my opinion 100 Dollar per ppt isn't the fair price it should be at least as Eth price or even higher. coz PPT have promising platform.
I heard on youtube that if you lend out ur tokens u always get them back, how is this possible? where is the risk?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

I hope so! I wonder what would be the total marketcap once it hits 100$ per PPT? Huh

https://www.marketinvoice.com/investor-statistics

Look over potential of this industry how big this will be in future. If this token will $100 than marketcap will be around $4 billion which is possible task in recent ecosystem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

I hope so! I wonder what would be the total marketcap once it hits 100$ per PPT? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hodlers will not care for any short termed base benefit juts like people did in Bitcoin and still hodling continuously. PPT will take time to reach at peak may be few months or whole next year but it will be among top class projects by end of next year 2018. It has limited supply of approximately 41 millions this is to be remembered as well.
Activity: 476
Where is the XBRL token as promised?

Patience it's called pxt and it is on etherscan. If you have patience and hold you will get them. I can see you through that screen.
Yeah, with 500M supply, I wonder if PPT holders will get 10x their PPT balance or some other figure...
The thing about this token is its utility value. People expecting a dump will be left dissapointed in my opinion. PPT is being accumulated, for it's use, i don't see a sell off. Also, some users are surprised at the price with such low volume compared to the rest of the field. To me that shows how buyers behave with this token, it's purely buy volume, very little trading of the token once its bought, buyers know or expect high value because of the platfrom. 

We know the platform is almost here, and unless it doesn't hit expectations. I can see ppt being 20 dollars during Beta. Once that ppt is locked away in invoices and potential buyers get wind of the interest to be made. PPT value could significantly increase. I think after the first 30 day invoices going into 2018 when full platfrom realease happens, PPT will do extremely well.
People also expect PPT to behave like a stock. Buy the rumor sell the news, LOL. That's not exactly going to apply to a utility token unless the utility is increasing or decreasing.
Bitcoin is totally unpredictable but I also think the value of this token will get decided after the launch of beta version. There are so many positive feedback and the team is also working with a positive mind so that I have good expectation about the future of PPT.

Correct. People need to see it in action. We need to see what kind of interest rates we can get and what the risk really is. If the rates are great and risk is low, word will spread and the price will rocket - no promotion needed. Also depends on supply of invoices and overall demand. The market will achieve an equilibrium for probably what a comparable stock would give as a dividend. As much as 30-50x annual earnings potential perhaps, whatever that ends up being. If risk is a bit higher maybe only 15-30x. And this can happen literally over just a few months. Exciting times.

What's also exciting is the prospect for PPP and HVN. If PPT goes from $10 --> $100+, it will surely bring those other two along as it will be natural for investors to start looking for alternatives. And HVN is dirt cheap right now. Just sayin...

You can get some stats here: https://www.marketinvoice.com/investor-statistics - one of their main competitors with great marketing team. From this, you can see that to stay competitive, you will have to lend at 5-10% before defaults and service fees. Effectively, at 3-6% p.a.
Yes, but it will be a completely different market when average Joes are able to bid on the interest rate and it will depend on the supply and demand. This if the first time invoice interest rates have ever been auctioned like this to this kind of market, isn't it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Patience it's called pxt and it is on etherscan. If you have patience and hold you will get them. I can see you through that screen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
This isn't my money so no profit taking from me. I believe in populous and ethereum developers on the team for better or worse.

I will see you at the railroad crossing
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Buy the rumour sell the news. Long term big winner if the dev is legit and the companies that participate are legit. This could be a money grab. Lookimg further into PPT i am hesitant to put all my trust here.. (Brilliant idea but will they follow through) But its part of the risk we all take. I believe PPT has a cult like following. I am sitting on 700 but am taking my first profits. We may hit 15 but i think a correction is near.

Hey Jesus,

Welcome to the cult (lol)
I think it will be good for you to sell your 700 and I look forward to picking some of them up.
Please enjoy your short term profits and have a wisky on me. I'm solid and long term.... true to the "cult".
legendary
This is a very impressing run of populous. The price per ppt is now over 12 Dollar and the marketcap reached the 500.000.000 Dollar boarder. I think my prediction will be right, we will go over 15 Dollar per ppt until the release of the beta.
Ethereum and populous people are very happy tonight. Enjoy and happy holidays
rising again  Wink
legendary
The price is growing very steady. We are now over 11 dollar and still rising. I belive we can hit the 15 - 20 Dollar until the release of the beta version of the platform. Populous is a great investment.
Jump to: