Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 163. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Great news for all populous supporters, that we are now at binance. This is a other great step for this project and a lot of things are still coming this year. 20 Dollars are possible.
that's very glad to hear poplulous add in binance , binance is a very good exchange and

i think would be more people follow this project
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Great news for all populous supporters, that we are now at binance. This is a other great step for this project and a lot of things are still coming this year. 20 Dollars are possible.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
$12.38 on coin checkup.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
It's merely correcting to fair market value: $100 each. Catch this screaming steal while you still can
Activity: 294
It was one of the first projects I saw in the times when I was interested in the crypto market. I wish I had started a little earlier and I would not have missed this project.  Sad

Bro you're not late. I mean it still has lot of room to grow. Sure it's not as cheap as it was during preico, but think of all the people who didnt get into BTC or ETH at 100 or 200$ thinking they missed the chance when it was 0,10... At least until beta is released in the coming weeks you have some time to get a few, but certainly it's getting more expensive the closer we get to beta...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
It was one of the first projects I saw in the times when I was interested in the crypto market. I wish I had started a little earlier and I would not have missed this project.  Sad
Activity: 826
I was waiting for the development to be completed and not paying attention to price for short term because I don't have to trade PPT. In the long run it is going to be huge platform maximum in few months. My target is to see it reaching in three figures at least before liquidating small fraction of these from my holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
look good, how to get free coin?

No chance to get this token for free you have to buy this token it seems you didn't watched the video what Clif High predicted about the future of this project and how big this will be in future. This is still very cheap soon it will move on the path to the moon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
look good, how to get free coin?
Merit: 100

We can now trade PPT tokens on binance (https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=PPT_BTC). Let's see if it shows increase in the price of token
yehaa. this will increase volume for sure

Get your spacesuits ready. As soon as beta is live we're going to rock binance.  Grin

If beta app already released, i am sure this coin price will skyrocket. Just imaginate two good news coming, beta app and binance exchange, i think it will be very impressive. So i suggest to you to hold this coin because still have big potential
Activity: 294

We can now trade PPT tokens on binance (https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=PPT_BTC). Let's see if it shows increase in the price of token

Get your spacesuits ready. As soon as beta is live we're going to rock binance.  Grin
Activity: 492
Merit: 251

Merit: 100

This is very good news because PPT coin already on binance exchange, that's why PPP price can start climbing and now this coin price back to $11. Maybe in few next days the price can increase more
Activity: 270
This is a bill financing block chain project based on Ethernet, which will revitalize the capital demand of small and medium-sized enterprises, drive social productivity and make corresponding contributions to the state and society. So it's a good project that needs to be involved. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 71

woohooo!!!!!! liftoff in 3... 2.... 1..... !!!!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

It's doing the 6th best on CMC on a big profit taking red day for now. Black eyes for everyone selling under $10 again.
Activity: 541
I see the information of binance listed the PPT, which will further drive the price of PPT. There is no convenient exchange for PPT before. I think this will be a great opportunity.
In the end everyone will see what populous really is and all the people who bought at these low prices will make a lot of money. 9 or 10 dollar is nothing for this great coin. The project is amazing.

Quick question: is it possible to trade invoices on the platform yet?

No, right now it is not possible to trade invoices on the platform, because the platform release will be in a few weeks and then you can trade invoices. Now its the perfect time to buy some more ppt.

Difficult decision. On the one hand I think it has tremendous potential and on the other hand it isn't really cheap anymore. Over $400 million market cap is a lot of money and people like to compare it to the projects that are valued higher instead of asking themselves whether all those evaluations make sense at all.

If you don't have any just get a handful. If it goes down get more. Populous has inked a deal with luxure for $1 million + in invoices. Clif High compares this to owning at&t stock in the 1950s where you make money off the dividends. At some point that will bring in a horde of institutional investment.

You get beta and the pxt is already on etherscan. This thing does a major bank function but better. There's not many better ways to bet against the debt become your own central bank.
Activity: 574
In the end everyone will see what populous really is and all the people who bought at these low prices will make a lot of money. 9 or 10 dollar is nothing for this great coin. The project is amazing.

Quick question: is it possible to trade invoices on the platform yet?

No, right now it is not possible to trade invoices on the platform, because the platform release will be in a few weeks and then you can trade invoices. Now its the perfect time to buy some more ppt.

Difficult decision. On the one hand I think it has tremendous potential and on the other hand it isn't really cheap anymore. Over $400 million market cap is a lot of money and people like to compare it to the projects that are valued higher instead of asking themselves whether all those evaluations make sense at all.
Jump to: