Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 186. (Read 277215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The price performance of populous was very amazing in the last 48 hours and now i think it is definitely possible to reach 10 dollar per coin till the beta version of the platform will be released.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I remember when I sold all my PPT for $6 each before but today I amazed how it surpassed very quickly Im following the price of this token since then and I saw how stable the price it never goes below 0.008 eth I believe price will slowly increase over time good chance to buy.    

I just sold all my PPT until Populous comes out and clarifies what PPT will allow token holders to do. Everyone here is assuming PPT is some kind of equity stock. I think you will be in for a huge surprise. In fact I challenge anyone here to go ask Populous this question: "If PPT is trading at 100 dollars per PPT on the exchanges, will Populous allow me to buy 100 dollars worth of invoices on the platform per 1 PPT?"

If they answer Yes, then I will go and immediate buy 50k worth of PPT. However, I doubt they will answer Yes.

Sucks man now you won't get xbrl. Not a loyal investor

I'm looking forward to accessing data on different companies

Why is everyone assuming what they see on CoinMarketCap regarding PPT price is what the Populous company will let you unlock on their platform? Did they ever say this? Did they ever say if PPT is trading at 5 dollars on the exchanges, we will let you buy 5 dollars worth of invoices? I would like to be proven wrong, but so far not one person can give me a straight answer
You'll be able to purchase invoice contracts when the beta is out at whatever the price is at any given time, it's not complex. Each contract period will differ as the price will increase monthly as these supply tokens are locked up in contracts and smart/fresh money is demanding their way in. The CMC price is exactly the price that PPT will be using on their upcoming platform. Implying otherwise is suggesting of nefarious intentions and they've never had that smell about them at all. But, go ahead and sit on the sidelines while the rest of us finance invoice contracts and become titans.

Hopefully he invested it all in bitconnect. That way he loses his ill-gotten gains when the ponzi folds.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I remember when I sold all my PPT for $6 each before but today I amazed how it surpassed very quickly Im following the price of this token since then and I saw how stable the price it never goes below 0.008 eth I believe price will slowly increase over time good chance to buy.    

I just sold all my PPT until Populous comes out and clarifies what PPT will allow token holders to do. Everyone here is assuming PPT is some kind of equity stock. I think you will be in for a huge surprise. In fact I challenge anyone here to go ask Populous this question: "If PPT is trading at 100 dollars per PPT on the exchanges, will Populous allow me to buy 100 dollars worth of invoices on the platform per 1 PPT?"

If they answer Yes, then I will go and immediate buy 50k worth of PPT. However, I doubt they will answer Yes.

Why is everyone assuming what they see on CoinMarketCap regarding PPT price is what the Populous company will let you unlock on their platform? Did they ever say this? Did they ever say if PPT is trading at 5 dollars on the exchanges, we will let you buy 5 dollars worth of invoices? I would like to be proven wrong, but so far not one person can give me a straight answer
You'll be able to purchase invoice contracts when the beta is out at whatever the price is at any given time, it's not complex. Each contract period will differ as the price will increase monthly as these supply tokens are locked up in contracts and smart/fresh money is demanding their way in. The CMC price is exactly the price that PPT will be using on their upcoming platform. Implying otherwise is suggesting of nefarious intentions and they've never had that smell about them at all. But, go ahead and sit on the sidelines while the rest of us finance invoice contracts and become titans.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0

Activity: 114

Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Activity: 30
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
Remarkably, the PPT price increase of more than 40% and the trade volume of more than 1 million USD, now the price has passed the highest position in August because now the price is more than $ 7.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I picked up some more a couple of days ago, but still feel like I need more. This is like an addiction sometimes!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It is normal increase like every other market since last night but real rise in PPT value is yet to appear. After the successful of stunning website's availability now Beta will be next motivator of the spike in market. There a lot of buying going on right at moment.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Nice rise today.
We still have less than 10,000 holders. I know coin market cap says 10,700 but a lot have far less than 1 token. It's nice to see the price up closer to clif high's projected $1000/token next summer. That sounds crazy but cryptoland is crazy. My rl friends are really happy with their ppt tokens.

I guess there are some people like me who bought PPT for pure speculation. I did it at ~2.5 and now sold mots of them to collect 115% profit.
But I kept some in the stash Smiley

To each their own lol. I got in at the same price but refuse to drop them. I've held coins in probably 25 different projects but this is the one for me (have a few in others too on the side). The one for you is probably something else. That's cryptos and we only have ourselves to blame.

This is a very profitable business model and not be hard to implement. The main ingredient was getting a real innovator in the space like Steve that has a good business plan and some programming skill. All of that makes it next to impossible for me to sell this one.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
We still have less than 10,000 holders. I know coin market cap says 10,700 but a lot have far less than 1 token. It's nice to see the price up closer to clif high's projected $1000/token next summer. That sounds crazy but cryptoland is crazy. My rl friends are really happy with their ppt tokens.

I guess there are some people like me who bought PPT for pure speculation. I did it at ~2.5 and now sold mots of them to collect 115% profit.
But I kept some in the stash Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Glad to see the price of PPT back on the right track,everyone is happy now who trust PPT and hodl it .

we will all be happy if the price of PPT shows a good movement. I myself still have some PPT coins. hopefully the price will be better and will continue to rise to the peak. it seems very possible.
Activity: 163
some new exchanges would be nice and welcome   Wink
Activity: 297
Glad to see the price of PPT back on the right track,everyone is happy now who trust PPT and hodl it .
Activity: 28
Who are the customers of the platform?
Activity: 28
What is the company insuring the international transactions?
Jump to: