Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 20. (Read 277192 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

It this comes true all eyes goes to PPT miracle coin  Shocked

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
What is the token "XAUp Gold Token"? Why they created one more token and where is this token trading? Is MEW supporting this standart of token?

I try to explain:

Populous is not only about invoices, its also about to be a perfect market-place bringing together interest searching investors (Liquidity) with short time loan searching Invoice-Seller. By this way Populous can offer for both sides low cost(Invoice-Seller and high interest (Gold-Token buyer), which is a perfect WIN-WIN.

Invoices is clear, what is doing this XAUp Token(Crypto Gold-Token)?  

XAUp Token buyer bring in there liquidity (Money, in USDC) and buy a Goldtoken backed by phyc. gold with a delivery time of 12months.

Here comes the great part:
     XAUp buyer get upfront paid 9% interest and at payment date the invest plus any gold gains in the 12 month timeframe.
     XAUp has price protection to the lower side (you get always at minimum your invest back and take the gains of gold when it has climbed higher in 12 months.

The result of this deal is like buying 9% fixed income bond backed by gold plus gains of gold after 12month timeframe.

XAUp is a ERC-1255 type Token (it has its own unique Serial_Number and Identity).
You should not send it to MEW(it does not support it).  Best place is to leave it at Populous Wallet or send it to a ERC-1255 compatible Wallet (like Enjin Wallet to name one)

Currently you can do, to my knowledge, only privat deals if you want to sell it earlier or and this will be the standard way as today let in with Populous-Wallet then you get the payment plus any gold gains back after 12 month or delivery of one physical ounze of a best quality Gold-Coin bought for 9% less.

There will be in some months a dezentralized Populous-Exchange called P.DEX, there it will be possible to sell/buy XAUp earlier if wanted.
At this P.DEX you can expect to find gold-buyer which hope to get a good deal to buy crypto or physical gold cheaper as at the goldcoin shop next door.

###################

An here comes the funny part for speculators:

Lets think you bought  10 x XAUp Gold Token ** at market low and 9% cheaper (Market low for Gold was for example 1200usd and you bought it for 1010usd)
8 weeks later Gold had a good run and your XAUP-Gold is now worth 1390usd. You sell your 10 x XAUp at P.DEX for 1390 (may some % less).
In 8 weeks you made 380usd x 10 = 3800usd. Cool ? Now "rinse and repeat" you buy again Populous Gold etc etc etc.

What happens if Gold go down while you invested in XAUp, nothing you wait until the 12 months period is over and get your money back.

What does Populous thinks about it, if you use XAUp for pure speculation ? Nothing, they simply love it because you bring liquidity to Populous.  
What does Populous thinks about it, if you get very greedy and buy 1000 x XAUp  for pure speculation ? Same answer like above

** XAUp Token comes out only limited and in tranches, and sells out fast once it is established in the market place. If XAUp is sold out, price of "young" XAUp Token in the secondary markets will rise and XAUp will become a seller market, and price limit will be the physical price of gold. "old" XAUp Token will always orientate torwarts the physical gold price, specially near and at the payback time (life end of the token)

In general, this is certainly a brilliant decision if properly assess the things that it can do. There are no analogues on the market and I would not be surprised if some large corporation buy back a project or its technology.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
What is the token "XAUp Gold Token"? Why they created one more token and where is this token trading? Is MEW supporting this standart of token?

I try to explain:

Populous is not only about invoices, its also about to be a perfect market-place bringing together interest searching investors (Liquidity) with short time loan searching Invoice-Seller. By this way Populous can offer for both sides low cost(Invoice-Seller) and high interest (Gold-Token buyer), which is a perfect WIN-WIN.

Invoices is clear, what is doing this XAUp Token(Crypto Gold-Token)?  

XAUp Token buyer bring in there liquidity (Money, in USDC) and buy a Goldtoken backed by phyc. gold with a delivery time of 12months.

Here comes the great part:
     XAUp buyer get upfront paid 9% interest and at payment date the invest plus any gold gains in the 12 month timeframe.
     XAUp has price protection to the lower side (you get always at minimum your invest back and take the gains of gold when it has climbed higher in 12 months.

The result of this deal is like buying 9% fixed income bond backed by gold plus gains of gold in the 12month timeframe.

XAUp is a ERC-1255 type Token (it has its own unique Serial_Number and Identity).
You should not send it to MEW(it does not support it).  Best place is to leave it at Populous Wallet or send it to a ERC-1255 compatible Wallet (like Enjin Wallet to name one)

Currently you can do, to my knowledge, only privat deals if you want to sell it earlier or and this will be the standard way as today let in with Populous-Wallet then you get the payment plus any gold gains back after 12 month or delivery of one physical ounze of a best quality Gold-Coin bought for 9% less.

There will be in some months a dezentralized Populous-Exchange called P.DEX, there it will be possible to sell/buy XAUp earlier if wanted.
At this P.DEX you can expect to find gold-buyer which hope to get a good deal to buy crypto or physical gold cheaper as at the goldcoin shop next door.

###################

An here comes the funny part for speculators:

Lets think you bought  10 x XAUp Gold Token ** at market low and with a 9% discount  (Market low for Gold was for example 1200usd and you bought it for 1010usd)
8 weeks later Gold had a good run and your XAUP-Gold is now worth 1390usd. You sell your 10 x XAUp at P.DEX for 1390 (may some % less).
In 8 weeks you made 380usd x 10 = 3800usd. Cool ? Now "rinse and repeat" you buy again Populous Gold etc etc etc.

What happens if Gold goes down while you invested in XAUp, nothing, you wait until the 12 months period is over and get your money back.

What does Populous thinks about it, if you use XAUp for pure speculation ? Welcome, they simply love it because you bring liquidity to Populous.  
What does Populous thinks about it, if you get very greedy and buy 1000 x XAUp  for pure speculation ? Same answer like above

** XAUp Token comes out limited and in tranches, and sells out fast once it is established in the market place. If XAUp is sold out, price of "young" XAUp Token in the secondary markets will rise and XAUp will become a seller market, and upper price limit will be the physical price of gold. "old" XAUp Token will always orientate torwarts the physical gold price, specially near and at the payback time.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
One needs to understand the dimension of this projekt.

Total invoice market size worldwide was in year 2012 3trillion usd. (a number with 12 Zeros: 1.000.000.000.000 - we speak about the american Trillion)

Expect the invoice market to be 5 Trillion in 2019 (included new smaller SMEs which will have for the first time the chance to get loans because of Populous-System)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every PPT Token grants access to the Populous Liquidity-Pool (LP) to finance invoices.

This means PPT Token will grow with the size of the LP, for every % market share Populous gets from invoce market LP size and PPT Price will grow.

Some simple fundamental calculations which will incorporate LP size and interest PPT token can generate, comes to following results:
(and this are only fundamental calculations without any crypto bull market influence)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IF Populous get a 0.01% share of total invoice market : 5,20usd per PPT
IF Populous get a 0.1%   share of total invoice market : 52  usd per PPT
IF Populous get a 1%     share of total invoice market : 520 usd per PPT

################
But one has to remember:
!This is no financial advice, and this numbers come without any guaranty for reaching ever this high or if the calculation is right or any risk by from Populous.
Its only a estimation for fun and education / This are not public numbers from Populous itself!

To understand how unbelievable undervalued this coin is in my opinion, see this table:
(but always expect it needs time to grow, this goes not overnight at the begin.)

YEAR        Platform ready?       Invoices per month:         Number of PPT Tokens:      Price per Token:

1/2018     no                            0              usd               53 million                          70 usd
3/2019     yes                        > 2.000.000 usd              53 million                            1 usd

You can fill out this yourself in 3/2020  ;-)

3/2020     yes                        > XXXXXXXXX usd           53 million                          XXX usd

All this also explains why Populous has a gold backed Token (XAUp) that pays a interest of 9%, the interest is earned from the invoice trading and LP(see above)
Cool

~snip~
Was not able to see this - 1,42 usd., I only see that the current price is 1.20 usd, still a good price because we did not go below $1.
We will be seeing this one as one of the best performing token soon, I guess $10 is easy this year.

I doubt that very much we can see $10 price this year with this long cryptocurrency bear market situation.

2.5 / 5 / 10usd should be doable the crypto bear market is already very long, april to may range the bear market could slowly end.
If Populous gets more invoices on PIP and a little bit help from the crypto market PPT could be a top performer in the next 6 months.
I even can imagine 60-70 USD until december 2019 would not wonder me. But 10usd would be nice also :-)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cool

~snip~
Was not able to see this - 1,42 usd., I only see that the current price is 1.20 usd, still a good price because we did not go below $1.
We will be seeing this one as one of the best performing token soon, I guess $10 is easy this year.

I doubt that very much we can see $10 price this year with this long cryptocurrency bear market situation.
Student Coin
Cool

~snip~
 Cool

Good project! Do ypu have your own crypto wallet? Most wallets are heavy. Some of them require downloading the whole blockchain to  start. A lot of them including Ethereum and Bitcoin have an issue with synchronization and even if the installation succeeds, it might take days to finish. I know that  Darb Finance blockchain woks on wallet that will hold keys and let transact with many blockchains, and it will eventually be the control panel to be used to interact with the digital asset world.

Yes Populous Invoice Platform has an build in wallet (for me the best place to store PPT Token or XAUp Gold Token which is a ERC 1155 Token and needs special handling)

It supports:

PPT Token            (Access token to use the PIP Liquidity Pool)
                  XAUp Gold Poken  (interest paying liquidity token, and 1 oz Gold backed stable coin)
                  GBPp Poken          (Fiat GBP stable coin for invoice financing at PIP
                  USDC                   (Fiat USD stable coin, use to get gains out of PIP)
                  TUSD                   (Fiat USD stable coin, use to get gains out of PIP)
                  PXT                      (Access to company/SME Business Information Database - Ratings of company and generation of a Z-Value for interest calculation)

(see above also MyEtherwallet works great for PPT - but not for XAUp!)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Good project! Do ypu have your own crypto wallet? Most wallets are heavy. Some of them require downloading the whole blockchain to  start. A lot of them including Ethereum and Bitcoin have an issue with synchronization and even if the installation succeeds, it might take days to finish. I know that  Darb Finance blockchain woks on wallet that will hold keys and let transact with many blockchains, and it will eventually be the control panel to be used to interact with the digital asset world.

Populous (PPT) is Ethereum ERC-20 token,I recommend using MyEtherWallet but you may also use other native Ethereum wallets as long as they are ERC-20 compatible.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The project has great potential for the next five-seven months via roadmap. If the market also moves into a growth phase, the profit will be very good. Do not forget that the project started with a price less than a dollar and in the growing market at the expense and hard work of the team and large investors began to cost more than 50$.
There are almost no invoice projects on the market so there is where to grow.

That's their one of the biggest advantage right now they are the only working invoice trading platform if they play their cards right the project can be really really successful.

The problem is that projects in this market very much depend on the market structure. If the market falls for a long time then the project cannot grow. But we have an advantage, we know from what prices and developments it all began and to which it grew at its peak. So the approximate price with the growth of the market, we can assume. In any case, I keep ppt tokens on the exchange sure that they will give a very good growth.

Agreed, but it will be even better when a token doesn't follow the BTC chart, like tron, independent, goldbacked stuff will be like that so in a bear market people have something to look to, that doesn't necessarily have to follow the market right?

I believe one problem is that most coins are traded as pairs of ETH or BTC and you always need to go through those coins in order to enter or exit crypto.

Speaking of trading platforms which can trade altcoin to altcoin directly, i did find one last year (called MCT or something), it was quite interesting to use although quite small and only lists small/new coin. this at the moment is where there is a gap in the cryptomarket with the larger and more developed altcoin to altcoin trading, the one to fill that is gonna be on rich Boi.

In a best case scenario you would have USD trading pairs for all coins and tokens on an exchange. That would slightly decouple everything a bit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good project! Do ypu have your own crypto wallet? Most wallets are heavy. Some of them require downloading the whole blockchain to  start. A lot of them including Ethereum and Bitcoin have an issue with synchronization and even if the installation succeeds, it might take days to finish. I know that  Darb Finance blockchain woks on wallet that will hold keys and let transact with many blockchains, and it will eventually be the control panel to be used to interact with the digital asset world.
Student Coin
Hello, I am interested in your bounty camapign, it looks really great!
Do you require KYC? I can´t find the answer and please is there any telegram official group?

There is no KYC since they don't announce it.
I am also interested to know if they have a telegram, the link in the signature looks in active and we cannot participate in the chat.

You can check again here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/populous-world-gold-poken-xaup-sale-5100378
Do you require KYC? I can´t find the answer and please is there any telegram official group?

you mean the XAUp token? or should i say poken ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
The project has great potential for the next five-seven months via roadmap. If the market also moves into a growth phase, the profit will be very good. Do not forget that the project started with a price less than a dollar and in the growing market at the expense and hard work of the team and large investors began to cost more than 50$.

That's their one of the biggest advantage right now they are the only working invoice trading platform if they play their cards right the project can be really really successful.

The problem is that projects in this market very much depend on the market structure. If the market falls for a long time then the project cannot grow. But we have an advantage, we know from what prices and developments it all began and to which it grew at its peak. So the approximate price with the growth of the market, we can assume. In any case, I keep ppt tokens on the exchange sure that they will give a very good growth.

Agreed, but it will be even better when a token doesn't follow the BTC chart, like tron, independent, goldbacked stuff will be like that so in a bear market people have something to look to, that doesn't necessarily have to follow the market right?

I believe one problem is that most coins are traded as pairs of ETH or BTC and you always need to go through those coins in order to enter or exit crypto.

Speaking of trading platforms which can trade altcoin to altcoin directly, i did find one last year (called MCT or something), it was quite interesting to use although quite small and only lists small/new coin. this at the moment is where there is a gap in the cryptomarket with the larger and more developed altcoin to altcoin trading, the one to fill that is gonna be on rich Boi.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As far as I know they have not released own blockchain and this is just ERC tokens? So which relation they have with XAU tokens which they announced in twitter? And what is the standart ERC-1155 tokens?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Pages:
Jump to: