Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 18. (Read 277191 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.
sorry, but I don't agree with you buddy.
gold can be said to be the only one that has a stable price from time to time.
so I don't hesitate at all.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

It this comes true all eyes goes to PPT miracle coin  Shocked

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

Expecting some positive movements in the market which will help the people to find some good profit because the value of PPT also went very low in the market due to market fluctuation, when the market starts recovering we might see some huge growth in this coin too.

It will only depend on the latest Bitcoin prices this year and if the queens of all types of coins have good prices it will have an impact on other types of coins. You can see for yourself the changes.
That is not true, Bitcoin only shows the direction where market goes. But XAUp would be something like stable coin or? If buyer receive a 9% discount to buy a gold, the price can´t fluctuate too much, I think.

Bitcoin's role is more to prove that these systems work at scale and all around the globe in a trustless and reliable manner.

It's true that Bitcoin is not a type of coin that you can trust with the present value because the coin continues to have a new price in just seconds. You can see for yourself the development.

As is the same with every new technology. It's normal that people speculate on its success as they know how rich some people got who invested in Amazon and so on.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.

am not sure i agree with you on that, would you rather have it pegged to btc which is highly volatile with an unstable price or backed by gold who's price is regarded stable and change less, why do you think some project now are having tokens backed by gold? because it has a high level of stability than btc, ofcourse price of gold do change sometimes but compare to btc, it's way better.
Gold or any physical metal is good to backed in crypto because fiat is no longer good and with gold we can say that the value will both rising up together in the long run. Many people still not get the reason behind this kind of projects that use gold over BTC. Whatever it was, the knowledge is always different from others and soon if they will realize how good is gold or not its always their decision to chose what kind of projects they wanted.

Agreed, good currency is always backed by something that has physical value. is see XAUp becoming a good currency but only if it gets its own blockchain.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I don't think so. In the context of the current US-China trade war, and people are worried about the economy in the coming years, gold is the safest investment. Gold has yet to break its peak in 2011. And I think many people agree.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250

am not sure i agree with you on that, would you rather have it pegged to btc which is highly volatile with an unstable price or backed by gold who's price is regarded stable and change less, why do you think some project now are having tokens backed by gold? because it has a high level of stability than btc, ofcourse price of gold do change sometimes but compare to btc, it's way better.
Gold or any physical metal is good to backed in crypto because fiat is no longer good and with gold we can say that the value will both rising up together in the long run. Many people still not get the reason behind this kind of projects that use gold over BTC. Whatever it was, the knowledge is always different from others and soon if they will realize how good is gold or not its always their decision to chose what kind of projects they wanted.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
Are you sure about your opinion?
AFAIK gold has been used as a means of payment and price comparison of goods for a long time, even since you have not been born in this world.

Why do you say the price of gold is not stable?

FYI, even the value of FIAT money has a basis for the price of gold.
You can read this to upgrade your mind.

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

What are you talking about? It is one of the most stable asset what we ever have. You never heard about phrase: gold is store of value? That´s why also Bitcoin is called digital gold.  Roll Eyes
Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

Expecting some positive movements in the market which will help the people to find some good profit because the value of PPT also went very low in the market due to market fluctuation, when the market starts recovering we might see some huge growth in this coin too.

It will only depend on the latest Bitcoin prices this year and if the queens of all types of coins have good prices it will have an impact on other types of coins. You can see for yourself the changes.
That is not true, Bitcoin only shows the direction where market goes. But XAUp would be something like stable coin or? If buyer receive a 9% discount to buy a gold, the price can´t fluctuate too much, I think.

Bitcoin's role is more to prove that these systems work at scale and all around the globe in a trustless and reliable manner.

It's true that Bitcoin is not a type of coin that you can trust with the present value because the coin continues to have a new price in just seconds. You can see for yourself the development.

Agreed overall, it is doing some sideways action which is alot more stable that before, for now that is. im thinking after we go below $3000 to 2.5k or something is when we can see prices of everything starting to rise, silver's price chart looks pretty similar to that of bitcoin. We all looking forward to getting past that 1 trillion market cap hopefully was so close last time.
Hello, could someone predict the value of 1 XAUP token? 9% discount is not so cool and also you risk that the company will not pay you money when you sell them back your gold or?

i would say 1 XAUp token would be perhaps 200-300$ greater than gold. 9% discount in my opinion is pretty cool looking at the price of gold, thats like around about a $120 discount.
I do not expect such high price. You have to think about it as a discount and most of discounts are free. So if they buy your discount they expect much bigger return. Also it will depend on the price of gold that Populous will be selling and number of tokens in supply. If there will be high supply there will be hard to find people who will buy your discount. Roll Eyes

so much will depend on the volume and the market at that time. if the crisis comes and gold is trading at 2.000-2.500$ per ounce, then a 9% discount will be very pleasant for many traders.

yeap, they can put that 9% to something else for example silver? which is what im going to do. im pretty sure you dont sell back to the company but to other peers?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Cool

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Cool

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Hello, could someone predict the value of 1 XAUP token? 9% discount is not so cool and also you risk that the company will not pay you money when you sell them back your gold or?

i would say 1 XAUp token would be perhaps 200-300$ greater than gold. 9% discount in my opinion is pretty cool looking at the price of gold, thats like around about a $120 discount.
I do not expect such high price. You have to think about it as a discount and most of discounts are free. So if they buy your discount they expect much bigger return. Also it will depend on the price of gold that Populous will be selling and number of tokens in supply. If there will be high supply there will be hard to find people who will buy your discount. Roll Eyes

so much will depend on the volume and the market at that time. if the crisis comes and gold is trading at 2.000-2.500$ per ounce, then a 9% discount will be very pleasant for many traders.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Cool

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Cool

My main focus is on PPT at its current price which shows enormous potential upward from here. There is a reason to believe lats time without any working product it reached over $65. Now already invoicing being traded time to time plus founds will be acquired by new project. Somehow these two projects are connected and fate of them will be depending on each other as well.

very true, and let me include ATH according to CoinGecko was $75 and now -98.4% from ATH, if ppt can get to that rate without a strong backing of a working product now that invoice are been traded on the platform and with the coming of XAUp Golden Poken, i think this token will do well long term, there is no better time to stuck some ppt up than now, you never no what the next bull run might bring Wink

indeed, if i rememebr clearly amazon was also -95% when it reached its highs back in the 2000's area, look at it now, XAUp might be the thing to trigger the PPT perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Maybe current range will be bottom for PPT trade volume is also not impressive as compare with early days when it was moving into good direction. I hope soon it will get succeed to bounce back and this time it will make more solid move in coming days in these days there is good activity in crypto market which could help this project too.
Pages:
Jump to: