Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 200. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

EtherDelta is becoming worse by the day I'm afraid my tokens to this exchange , when will ppt hit major major market ,

Five mounth passed after ICO finished, why any new good exchange? What devs said?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I was holding ppt for several months. I just sold it to ride up a different wave approaching the beta. If I was to buy back before the xblr tokens are released, will i still get them since I was holding populous for several months prior to october?

For the airdrop of the XBRL tokens, indications show that a snapshot of PPT holders will be taken very close to the date of the Beta release. So, I would say No.

Where must I have my Populous tokens to get these new XBRL tokens?  Can I have them in MyEtherWallet or must I 'stake' them in some special wallet or platform?  Any help on this would be much appreciated,
Thanks,
WS

They said that MyEtherWallet should be fine
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I was holding ppt for several months. I just sold it to ride up a different wave approaching the beta. If I was to buy back before the xblr tokens are released, will i still get them since I was holding populous for several months prior to october?

For the airdrop of the XBRL tokens, indications show that a snapshot of PPT holders will be taken very close to the date of the Beta release. So, I would say No.

Where must I have my Populous tokens to get these new XBRL tokens?  Can I have them in MyEtherWallet or must I 'stake' them in some special wallet or platform?  Any help on this would be much appreciated,
Thanks,
WS
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
filled my bags with more PPT
When will be the next news or release of Populous?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Today the price of PPT drops about 11%, many users are impatient with november, and I am also looking forward to the big surprise that will happen soon. hoping to repeat the $ 6.4 price in August.
Activity: 8

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Now I wonder if I should load up more into Populous.
If I do, I will have no more budget for upcoming ICO.

Edit:
Is it my computer, or is EtherDelta getting really shitty these days?

EtherDelta is becoming worse by the day I'm afraid.  I have so many projects that solely rely on ED for trading too, hope the admin can improve the situation as I can barely use this piece of shit exchange anymore...

Does that explain the price collapse?  So my account was hacked - wafdawg and I'm trying to recover it and it's taking forever.  Hope PPT price doesn't take as long.

Shit! This account hacking is truly getting out of hand really.

Oh, I think PPT is going to take off if the Chinese invoice market materializes.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can someone explain this for me.

When I put PPT up to buy invoice, where does the fiat money come from to pay the invoice seller? I get that Pokens are used to trade but Pokens are not fiat.
Is there a fiat liquidity pool?

Yes, there's a separate fiat liquidity pool.

Thanks. If this is true PPT is going to be HUGE.
Activity: 89
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

When I put PPT up to buy invoice, where does the fiat money come from to pay the invoice seller? I get that Pokens are used to trade but Pokens are not fiat.

Yes, there's a separate fiat liquidity pool.
Activity: 314

EtherDelta is becoming worse by the day I'm afraid my tokens to this exchange , when will ppt hit major major market ,

Activity: 89
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
dont think so . i think he made some stupid mistake there. losing 100 eth in a split sec.

https://twitter.com/cryptocaribbean/status/920107985728430080

I feel no sympathy for anyone trying to sell ppt now w/ xbrl tokens on the way and beta right around the corner.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
dont think so . i think he made some stupid mistake there. losing 100 eth in a split sec.

https://twitter.com/cryptocaribbean/status/920107985728430080

Embarrassedsomebody just sold 16000 populous @ about 1.00 per.....

That was a hudge mistake from some guy. cost him around 90-100 eth

Its on Eherdelta. I think he sold it to him self to manipulate the price down.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101

That was a hudge mistake from some guy. cost him around 90-100 eth

Activity: 6
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Edit:

EtherDelta is becoming worse by the day I'm afraid.  I have so many projects that solely rely on ED for trading too, hope the admin can improve the situation as I can barely use this piece of shit exchange anymore...

Does that explain the price collapse?  So my account was hacked - wafdawg and I'm trying to recover it and it's taking forever.  Hope PPT price doesn't take as long.
Activity: 237

Edit:

Jump to: