Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 201. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Etherdelta is not working
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Now I wonder if I should load up more into Populous.
If I do, I will have no more budget for upcoming ICO.

Edit:
Is it my computer, or is EtherDelta getting really shitty these days?
HA HA HA. you either got reading problems or are trolling mate. OFF TOPIC channel, check it again  Grin Grin Grin Nico Williams by his own words, yesterday evening for about one hour of chat conversations right there for everyone to see if you can read that is.. Grin Grin Grin Btw are you one of the trolls that were recently "cleaned up" from the slack? It's so much friendlier now, love the decision!  Cheesy

Yeah, you are right. I am trolling. I was born a green, gigantic troll.

Populous slack channel is here at https://bitpopulous.slack.com/messages

I checked it twice just now and the only latest announcement is about finding PPT in Radar Relay.

If this announcement is true, then I should be pissed why the fuck such announcement does not appear to me.

Edit:
Alright, where can I find this "off topic channel"?

By the way, I am your regular beloved Dorky.
This is my new account after my old account got hacked by an asshole.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Guys, load up on PPT. There¡s some awesome news about to be released. Nico was in the chat on slack yesterday unveiling something so big it's going to catapult us to the next level. Official announcement in a matter of days. It's got to do with the Popolous new entry in the Chinese invoice market....  Cheesy Grin Grin Times of cheap PPT are over!  Grin Grin Grin  Price on ED is already rising!

Nico Williams on slack: "Not everyday I will give a update but today I just wanted to say, that today as been a great day. We are putting some final things in place this evening and an announcement will be made straight away. Stay tuned. This announcement will cause a big stir and it is about our Chinese market. All I can say for now is that we are in. We are in the HK and Chinese invoice market. Get your PPT ready for UK & Chinese invoices. I will deliver our Chinese business plan shortly.We are so close now, nothing can stop what is about to happen. Hope fully the new website will be up tomorrow evening.Congrats to all of us."

I just checked the slack channel. There is no such announcement.

HA HA HA. you either got reading problems or are trolling mate. OFF TOPIC channel, check it again  Grin Grin Grin Nico Williams by his own words, yesterday evening for about one hour of chat conversations right there for everyone to see if you can read that is.. Grin Grin Grin Btw are you one of the trolls that were recently "cleaned up" from the slack? It's so much friendlier now, love the decision!  Cheesy

I can confirm that Nico made those comments in Slack. Dorkie must not have access to the off-topic channel.

That said, I think it's better to not discuss stuff like this outside of Slack. I think you'd get more of a pop in price if you just wait for official announcements to be made. A lot of people are waiting to see some real results, so I don't think the slow trickle of "good news is coming" will have as big of an impact.

Maybe, we all can have different opinions. After reading it I just loaded up on more PPT, been holding since preico, and waited until this morning to tell it on here but I've seen it already in 3 telegram groups Im in so hardly a secret. Just enjoy the moment   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Guys, load up on PPT. There¡s some awesome news about to be released. Nico was in the chat on slack yesterday unveiling something so big it's going to catapult us to the next level. Official announcement in a matter of days. It's got to do with the Popolous new entry in the Chinese invoice market....  Cheesy Grin Grin Times of cheap PPT are over!  Grin Grin Grin  Price on ED is already rising!

Nico Williams on slack: "Not everyday I will give a update but today I just wanted to say, that today as been a great day. We are putting some final things in place this evening and an announcement will be made straight away. Stay tuned. This announcement will cause a big stir and it is about our Chinese market. All I can say for now is that we are in. We are in the HK and Chinese invoice market. Get your PPT ready for UK & Chinese invoices. I will deliver our Chinese business plan shortly.We are so close now, nothing can stop what is about to happen. Hope fully the new website will be up tomorrow evening.Congrats to all of us."

This is fantastic news thanks to share this with us I think beta version will get release on time. It's planned to release by next month so that I also think this is wonderful opportunity to increase the chances of profit by increase the quantity of PPT.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

HA HA HA. you either got reading problems or are trolling mate. OFF TOPIC channel, check it again  Grin Grin Grin Nico Williams by his own words, yesterday evening for about one hour of chat conversations right there for everyone to see if you can read that is.. Grin Grin Grin Btw are you one of the trolls that were recently "cleaned up" from the slack? It's so much friendlier now, love the decision!  Cheesy

I can confirm that Nico made those comments in Slack. Dorkie must not have access to the off-topic channel.

That said, I think it's better to not discuss stuff like this outside of Slack. I think you'd get more of a pop in price if you just wait for official announcements to be made. A lot of people are waiting to see some real results, so I don't think the slow trickle of "good news is coming" will have as big of an impact.

Activity: 826
There are some changes in price of PPT though not very big but everything which takes it towards high value is welcomed. It seems that fact of November's release already began to seem on market as well. Anyway business model will always keep pushing the price in periods.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
When does the airdrop happen?  Does anyone know yet?
Also, where must my PPT tokens be to get these new tokens?  Can I hold them in an MyEtherWallet or does Populous have its own special wallet or platform.
Thanks for any and all help, love live PPT!

Holding them in MyEtherWallet should be fine.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
When does the airdrop happen?  Does anyone know yet?
Also, where must my PPT tokens be to get these new tokens?  Can I hold them in an MyEtherWallet or does Populous have its own special wallet or platform.
Thanks for any and all help, love live PPT!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
It seems that my waiting will not end of seeing cheaper tokens. I thought most likely other markets may be here my chance appears to take more but people are willing to unload at any cost. Bitpopulous has so much potential and business plan that fomo will not finish any time soon.

Ppt is holding strong. Fiat value just goes up. Solid token and unique
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Populous is not into invoice factoring.
Invoice factoring means the buyer takes ownership of the claim of debt.
Invoice factoring is risky.
This is not what Populous is planning to do.
Populous is into invoice trading; the obligation/responsibility to pursue the invoice is still rest on the SME seller.

Thanks for clearing up my use of the wrong term.
Populous is not into invoice factoring.
Invoice factoring means the buyer takes ownership of the claim of debt.
Invoice factoring is risky.
This is not what Populous is planning to do.
Populous is into invoice trading; the obligation/responsibility to pursue the invoice is still rest on the SME seller.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It seems that my waiting will not end of seeing cheaper tokens. I thought most likely other markets may be here my chance appears to take more but people are willing to unload at any cost. Bitpopulous has so much potential and business plan that fomo will not finish any time soon.
is the price going down because BTC's price is going UP?

Yeah bitcoin is a first time mover finished product. I have a friend that has more than 20 since 2010. He's been holding no matter what happens. He made $35k in 2 days.

When bitcoin goes up good coins follow a little later. Ethereum has gone up. I think it's inflation besides everything else plus bitcoin is on an rl exchange.

Bitcoin now is worth more than Goldman Sachs. Populous hasn't gone down though it's still very esoteric and not fully proven.
what price are expecting for PPT in 2-3 years? 10$, 50$? I'd like to invest in PPT.

I wouldn't see why not. It's possible that populous will need a dedicated blockchain to run their invoice factoring. That's the one potential hinderance they face because ethereum gets bogged down. Every ethereum token faces that problem and we have to see how they each deal with it. It sounds like populous already thought of their solution.

It's your money so definitely research it. You don't see many tokens that are the first to offer 3 sources of income: 1.) invoice factoring 2.) appreciation of the token from investing 3.) deflation of token from team buyback.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and there's more. We get the xbrl also I guess. That's the other thing most companies aren't giving you free additional tokens as a loyalty bonus.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
what price are expecting for PPT in 2-3 years? 10$, 50$? I'd like to invest in PPT.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
is the price going down because BTC's price is going UP?
Jump to: