Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 203. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Today the price goes up to about $ 3, will the hardfork trend continue to raise the price of PPT as it was in August?

This coin is very unpredictable. When all alcoins going down in July, Popolous made 30x profit from ICO price.. alltokens was red, and PPT was green.
So it may well be that when all will rise, this coin will fall. Who today can say for sure, no one will tell what will be the price. The project came out recently and too little time for a great price growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Is beta release planned on early November? Planning to buy some PPT and hold.
Buy PPT now so you can get in on the XBRL airdrop.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Is beta release planned on early November? Planning to buy some PPT and hold.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Noone is paying attention to populous right now because of all of the shit that happening with BTC. Populous is going to blow up after the beta release!!
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Centra CTR could jump  100%, in the next hours its expected that Centra-Wallet will be in Apple IOS APP-Store for download.

I am holding it for longtime , and one trading position (which I hope to double until tomorrow)

It will be a few days.  

Why are talking about other project into this thread look at the title you shouldn't try to hijack this topic with off topic discussion.

LOL ...@CORNEL what a joke you are... from my last advice on Centra my Populous friends here could earn X5 but what you are giving here with your    

nanny style comment -nothing-...

@wafdawg, some more hours needed the APP is approved now by Apple, shortly it will be downloadable

yes i know i'm in the slack channel but want a few more days to get some cheap CTR. hahahahahhahahaha.

good luck ;-)
Activity: 560
Centra CTR could jump  100%, in the next hours its expected that Centra-Wallet will be in Apple IOS APP-Store for download.

I am holding it for longtime , and one trading position (which I hope to double until tomorrow)

It will be a few days.  

Why are talking about other project into this thread look at the title you shouldn't try to hijack this topic with off topic discussion.

LOL ...@CORNEL what a joke you are... from my last advice on Centra my Populous friends here could earn X5 but what you are giving here with your    

nanny style comment -nothing-...

@wafdawg, some more hours needed the APP is approved now by Apple, shortly it will be downloadable

yes i know i'm in the slack channel but want a few more days to get some cheap CTR. hahahahahhahahaha.

It will be a few days.  

nanny style comment -nothing-... (do you even have PPT ?)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Today the price goes up to about $ 3, will the hardfork trend continue to raise the price of PPT as it was in August?

This coin is very unpredictable. When all alcoins going down in July, Popolous made 30x profit from ICO price.. alltokens was red, and PPT was green.

Yes it's true, populous coins are hard to predict, I'm happy to join ICO with a nominal of about $ 500, and last August got a big profit, some I sold and some still I keep but unfortunately the price continues to fall, if available at bittrex it will probably be like August.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
so there are a lot of airdrops atm ..

those XBRL token are they used for something on the populous platform or just another token which is kept in your MEW forever?

anyone?

It's a related, but separate platform. XBRL will be used to sell credit data to other businesses outside of populous.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It can be impact of free airdrop that some minor changes have been recorded in price already. Who is to hold after seeing the potential of future growth based on different analysis and expectation was going to let his tokens in wallet anyway. There surely will be some usage and plan for these tokens being planned to airdropped.
Activity: 310
Activity: 350
so there are a lot of airdrops atm ..

those XBRL token are they used for something on the populous platform or just another token which is kept in your MEW forever?

anyone?
Activity: 89
Will we get the airdrop tokens if our ppt is in our metamask wallet?

XBLR airdrop. I have been holding populous for  months in metamask

Which airdrop you mean, mate?
Why price going down now? Because Paypie finished ICO? But they are not direct competitors?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Will the XBRL airdrop likely occur before the next BTC fork?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Will we get the airdrop tokens if our ppt is in our metamask wallet?

Which airdrop you mean, mate?
Why price going down now? Because Paypie finished ICO? But they are not direct competitors?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Centra CTR could jump  100%, in the next hours its expected that Centra-Wallet will be in Apple IOS APP-Store for download.

It will be a few days. 

Activity: 560
Centra CTR could jump  100%, in the next hours its expected that Centra-Wallet will be in Apple IOS APP-Store for download.

It will be a few days. 

Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
ROFL !!!!  Grin Looking to buy lots of Popcorn for the next days

Paypie cummunity is missing ~22.000.000 Tokens. But Paypie does not want to tell who has them,saying NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement)
will not to allow to tell to the community who has the token. ICO Counter was wrong. And this for a accounting company?
Question missing Token where sold or given away for free ?

Your questions were all answered in the telegram group yesterday. Very amateurish attempt at fud, frankly. Are you the guy who came asking if the Ico was over and when he was told yes he immediately said it was a bad and terrible project?  Cheesy Grin By the way I'm in both, PPT and PPP, no need to choose sides if you can go with both  Wink

I didn't join the telegram group.
Can you tell me what's the answer for the 22 mil "missing" token?
Jump to: