Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 204. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
When the price of ppt will rise? Any thoughts ?

You have not to wait long anymore, great news are coming. look that you have all the ppt together planned to buy.
So relax and buy popcorn - realy amazing news are coming (news like a kick into the stomach that strong) I give no hint you will know what I mean when news are released 2-3weeks from now. (posting this after I quickly bought more PPT)

I regret not buying more when it was below 0.008 ETH. I set my buy price too low and it didn't get picked up. 🙁

It was dumped pretty low. I added
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You have not to wait long anymore, great news are coming. look that you have all the ppt together planned to buy.
So relax and buy popcorn - realy amazing news are coming (news like a kick into the stomach that strong) I give no hint you will know what I mean when news are released 2-3weeks from now. (posting this after I quickly bought more PPT)

That sounds soooo good!   Shocked  Now I'm really intrigued and happy to not have sold any PPT these last days. I hope this materializes and we can all have a break from these stressful months!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Will we get the airdrop tokens if our ppt is in our metamask wallet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

I regret not buying more when it was below 0.008 ETH. I set my buy price too low and it didn't get picked up. 🙁

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

There was a lot of exciting stuff being discussed in the Slack group today. I have no idea when the price will rise since I expected it to already have happened, but beta is expected in November. It would make sense that the price would go up as we get closer to launch.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
ROFL !!!!  Grin Looking to buy lots of Popcorn for the next days

Paypie cummunity is missing ~22.000.000 Tokens. But Paypie does not want to tell who has them,saying NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement)
will not to allow to tell to the community who has the token. ICO Counter was wrong. And this for a accounting company?
Question missing Token where sold or given away for free ?

Your questions were all answered in the telegram group yesterday. Very amateurish attempt at fud, frankly. Are you the guy who came asking if the Ico was over and when he was told yes he immediately said it was a bad and terrible project?  Cheesy Grin By the way I'm in both, PPT and PPP, no need to choose sides if you can go with both  Wink

When you are so good informed why you not post that information that you  prentend to have at Bitcointalk/Paypie
as today this legit question where not answered:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3700
also I have no plan to buy or to FUD I only repeat what is discussed in Bitcointalk/Paypie. Point
Show that you are no Amateure instead and post at Bitcointalk/Paypie what you know about this case  Cool Cool Cool
Lots of buyers would be happy to know what going on with that ...
Activity: 294

Paypie cummunity is missing ~22.000.000 Tokens. But Paypie does not want to tell who has them,saying NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement)
will not to allow to tell to the community who has the token. ICO Counter was wrong. And this for a accounting company?

Your questions were all answered in the telegram group yesterday. Very amateurish attempt at fud, frankly. Are you the guy who came asking if the Ico was over and when he was told yes he immediately said it was a bad and terrible project?  Cheesy Grin By the way I'm in both, PPT and PPP, no need to choose sides if you can go with both  Wink
Activity: 350
so there are a lot of airdrops atm ..

those XBRL token are they used for something on the populous platform or just another token which is kept in your MEW forever?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is exceptional move to arrange some free airdrop for PPT holders to make them realize how important they are for the team. BitPopulous is building something very big and of course they need time and we shall support this in development phase. It is unique step in its way to incentivize the PPT holders with these tokens.
Activity: 112
Professional Knife catcher
Super excited to be holding PPT for the airdrop. I think that regardless of what price does short term this is a good place to be.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I wonder what will happen if the alpha is over? is the price can past August last at $ 6, I hope dev. pay attention to the price in the exchanger because it continues to drop and can be abandoned investors.
Activity: 89
Will I the airdropp tokens cone to me  if my ppt is in my metamask?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks Peter from Slack for this great Article !

https://steemit.com/populous/@marcusxman/populous-i-m-in-a-relationship

In Conclusion
Granted it is up to you how you decide to invest your ETH. Since the XBRL airdrop is a bonus reward to PPT holders it is also the discretion of Populous how many XBRL tokens are distributed. There will be conditions and criterias that Populous will have to help them make their decision but keep in mind the XBRL token is a bonus and everyone should be happy to receive something.

Populous could have raised more capital by doing another ICO but instead chose to airdrop the XBRL tokens instead. THIS IS COMMITMENT BEING SHOWN BY POPULOUS TO PPT HOLDERS. I have not yet encountered others that have demonstrated the same commitment to their token holders as Populous have done to date. You are definitely in safe hands when investing in PPT tokens.

Everything being done is with the view of ADDING VALUE to PPT. What Populous have done knows no bound and in my opinion there is more to come.
Wink

I fully agree! A big thank you to Nico and team! You guys are building an exceptional business model!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Thanks Peter from Slack for this great Article !

https://steemit.com/populous/@marcusxman/populous-i-m-in-a-relationship

In Conclusion
Granted it is up to you how you decide to invest your ETH. Since the XBRL airdrop is a bonus reward to PPT holders it is also the discretion of Populous how many XBRL tokens are distributed. There will be conditions and criterias that Populous will have to help them make their decision but keep in mind the XBRL token is a bonus and everyone should be happy to receive something.

Populous could have raised more capital by doing another ICO but instead chose to airdrop the XBRL tokens instead. THIS IS COMMITMENT BEING SHOWN BY POPULOUS TO PPT HOLDERS. I have not yet encountered others that have demonstrated the same commitment to their token holders as Populous have done to date. You are definitely in safe hands when investing in PPT tokens.

Everything being done is with the view of ADDING VALUE to PPT. What Populous have done knows no bound and in my opinion there is more to come.
Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I hold populous no matter the price. 1 populous will always be worth 1 populous. I like the CEO and his entrepreneurial mindset. I hear good and bad things about populous all the time but that's reality. There's no black or white just shades of gray. And there's plenty of people that would like to steal a good idea when they see it. No matter what happens, I'm not going to feel bad if I wake up and see populous at 1 cent.

You all need to evaluate for yourselves if you truely believe in your cryptocoins or cryptoassets. That's how investing/speculation works. Populous has a working alpha, so they are in the investing category.

A lot of these other projects are still whitepapers.

I have 1200 populous. I'll probably get over 2000 at some point.

Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Is the price of PPT can match the month of last August or about $ 6, I still hold about 7500 PPT and still optimistic with this project.
Jump to: