Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 216. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Amazing game plan from the ppt team. No doubt this project will moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex

I still don't think some people understand that Discentralised exchanges are the future whether we like it or not, Can you see what PBOC actions on exchange do to the market which is not possible with discentralised exchange, you better embraced the future now or less you will be left behind
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hey guys does Populous have a wallet and where can I find it?
I see the website is currently under development.
Tnx

These are ERC20 tokens which can be stored in any ethereum based wallet with support this protocol. Generally myetherwallet is being used widely to store your tokens. You have control on your private keys and everything is encrypted at your side. You can easily move there all your PPT without any problem.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
A well planned business idea for each region is explained in that article. I do agree that this is experiment but financial ecosystem is going towards tokenization where projects or business use their own token to communicate with other tokenized systems. PPT looks in very good position choosing the best area of services.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
http://populous.co/media/Business_Plan_Populous_final.pdf

It's worth to read about UK business plan I saw this on today official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/908632965885972481
We know all Crypto is a gamble at the moment, a big experiment, but this is a horse I am betting on and have slowly been accumulating. I hope soon to be able to reach my goal of 1k PPT for my first goal. It's huge by any means but it might one day become a decent size bag in value.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
http://populous.co/media/Business_Plan_Populous_final.pdf

It's worth to read about UK business plan I saw this on today official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/908632965885972481
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
There are big plans here, i am getting excited about PPT, best token in 2017 no doubt!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hey guys does Populous have a wallet and where can I find it?
I see the website is currently under development.
Tnx
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex

ED is a decent exchange.

If you dont like it, why not contact your favorite exchange and ask them to add it. Don't just wait there for others to do it, do it yourself.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I still believe this project has a lot of promise and that if it all takes off as planned and corners a little of the invoice factoring market then I think we are all in good hands and I purchased a few more today. Can someone tell me what is the difference between POPULOUS and say PAYPIE?

Great question. Check out my interview with Paypie CEO Nick Chandi. Long story short: Populous is just invoice trading with an internal rating system for the UK. PayPie is an accounting platform for putting credit rating on the block chain and providing liquidity to SMEs.

https://youtu.be/bC0cz3b4A0k

Putting credit rating/scoring is already part of Populous' features when an invoice is submitted for financing.
Providing liquidity to SMEs is just the same as invoice trading, as the business that sells its invoice will get the necessary liquidity.

You are correct.

However the credit rating for PPT is internal only. PayPie credit rating system will be similar to Transunion or Equifax credit score and business will be able to use their PayPie credit score and have it be just as valid as the other "big 3" credit scores.
What is the purpose PPT credit rating system. What will benefit for holding the PPT people.

The purpose of the internal credit rating system will be to give us an idea of how safe an invoice is. Basically you can expect that the more "risky" an invoice trade is, the more profit you would get, but higher chance of default, etc.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I still believe this project has a lot of promise and that if it all takes off as planned and corners a little of the invoice factoring market then I think we are all in good hands and I purchased a few more today. Can someone tell me what is the difference between POPULOUS and say PAYPIE?

Great question. Check out my interview with Paypie CEO Nick Chandi. Long story short: Populous is just invoice trading with an internal rating system for the UK. PayPie is an accounting platform for putting credit rating on the block chain and providing liquidity to SMEs.

Putting credit rating/scoring is already part of Populous' features when an invoice is submitted for financing.
Providing liquidity to SMEs is just the same as invoice trading, as the business that sells its invoice will get the necessary liquidity.

You are correct.

However the credit rating for PPT is internal only. PayPie credit rating system will be similar to Transunion or Equifax credit score and business will be able to use their PayPie credit score and have it be just as valid as the other "big 3" credit scores.
What is the purpose PPT credit rating system. What will benefit for holding the PPT people.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
You are correct.

You do know that such scoring method is not proprietary?
That means if I were trying to know the credit scoring of a business, I don't necessarily need to rely on Paypie.

You are correct.

Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

Altman Z-score is a standardized and proven scoring method applicable to any business around the world, not just in the UK.

Edit:
Sorry but I should put it differently: Invoice trading is just the same as providing liquidity to SMEs, as the business that sells its invoice will get the necessary liquidity.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018 Grin

Hope you are right.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018 Grin
Jump to: