Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 215. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
@populous world

Why aren't we on hitbtc? We are drowning on Ether delta
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/909716149159555072

It's on hitbtc at this point. PPT is getting the run around like many other coins/tokens by these exchanges.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
@populous world

Why aren't we on hitbtc? We are drowning on Ether delta
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex

I still don't think some people understand that Discentralised exchanges are the future whether we like it or not, Can you see what PBOC actions on exchange do to the market which is not possible with discentralised exchange, you better embraced the future now or less you will be left behind

Decentralized exchange is good only if it is perfectly competitive without the need for regulation like a centralized platform. The downside is that there are small number of decentralized exchange offers high trading volume.
There are pros and cons regarding decentralized exchange as well as centralized exchange. you have to make your choice after all.

I've used EtherDelta since it was started in order to buy projects I really really want to get in on (VERI, PPT, XRL, CDT) but I have to say the interface is absolute garbage and the decentralized exchange space is wide open for the taking.  The buy/sell depth chart is like a thumbnail and the candles are essentially useless I have no idea who designed this but it needs an overhaul and quick.  I want all of these projects to get on other exchanges so prospective investors actually have a way to invest without migrating to an exchange that don't understand or feel comfortable using...
I also don't like the interface, so sad they don't seem to have a way to help out. It has a large volume however and this must have been the reason for the negligence to complains. I would have chosen it as good option of exchange for the availability of almost all erc20 token
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
That is true UK business plan needs time and resources and we can call it long term but once more advanced version of the platform will begin to be available price will start climbing in reaction to those updates. We should expect release of beta version in few weeks time that will be ignored by investors and market.

Hi, makes absolutly sense to me. Who has plans to invest into PPT, has following that logic several weeks left to do that - before its getting very expensive(which it will never be* because PPT it will generate passive income).
I have some other investments that will possibly increase in that time, which may I can successfully shift in some weeks into PPT.
But also I could think that from now a light upward trend can start, which will go into a parabolic increase to build up the EW-Wave 3 for PPT. Very interessting times ahead for us !

Also I see no competition right now, only "me too" tokens which have currently only words, no working products even not clear concepts.
If one of the competitiors can show real world value, I would only expect a Cokah-Cola/Pepsy type of second best one.
Populous will be a 800 Pound Gorilla, in its own market. It will be a hot ride...

*Price will adjust to the market-capitalisation which flows into the Populous-Platform and the revenues/yield it can produce.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That is true UK business plan needs time and resources and we can call it long term but once more advanced version of the platform will begin to be available price will start climbing in reaction to those updates. We should expect release of beta version in few weeks time that will be ignored by investors and market.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
this is going to take us years to see some actual value and am wondering if i have all the time to wait

I cannot predict the future, but I think it's a safe bet to say PPT will be in the double digits in the next 6 months...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
this is going to take us years to see some actual value and am wondering if i have all the time to wait

If you participated in presale where all the tokens were sold then you are fine to exit with over x11 time profit. People those are looking for real and stable profit surely will hold and keep going on with the project. I bought how many I can hold for months so I will remain in game.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I just saw the business plans update that looks amazing awesome. One more reason to believe much more in the abilities and capabilities of the people designing the business and platform for invoice trading. PPT is at x10 but after watching the update I must say this is still under valued at this price too.

I read the business plan too and this is a long term hold for sure.  Incredibly undervalued!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I still believe the PPT token is undervalued at present but we are in Alpha phase and the big fish haven't come in yet. I still try to buy a few every few days and am holding for the long term passive income streams.
legendary
Activity: 1372
I just saw the business plans update that looks amazing awesome. One more reason to believe much more in the abilities and capabilities of the people designing the business and platform for invoice trading. PPT is at x10 but after watching the update I must say this is still under valued at this price too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I still believe the font color of the Populous platform is a little bit too "blurry" because of the grey font color coupled with light background.
I hope the team can take note and make the font slightly thicker and darker for better visual.
I am saying this for practicality.
Activity: 144
UK Business plan of ppt sounds amazing. These guys really now what they do.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex

I still don't think some people understand that Discentralised exchanges are the future whether we like it or not, Can you see what PBOC actions on exchange do to the market which is not possible with discentralised exchange, you better embraced the future now or less you will be left behind

Decentralized exchange is good only if it is perfectly competitive without the need for regulation like a centralized platform. The downside is that there are small number of decentralized exchange offers high trading volume.
There are pros and cons regarding decentralized exchange as well as centralized exchange. you have to make your choice after all.

I've used EtherDelta since it was started in order to buy projects I really really want to get in on (VERI, PPT, XRL, CDT) but I have to say the interface is absolute garbage and the decentralized exchange space is wide open for the taking.  The buy/sell depth chart is like a thumbnail and the candles are essentially useless I have no idea who designed this but it needs an overhaul and quick.  I want all of these projects to get on other exchanges so prospective investors actually have a way to invest without migrating to an exchange that don't understand or feel comfortable using...
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The idea is business but blockchain is what is been sold. I had to look at the whitepaper again with possible worst case senario being discussed. 3 years is the duration.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018 Grin

I hope I can buy a ship from the profits I could make with PPT if it goes up  Cheesy

But it demand really long time process to achieve this milestone no doubt it would happen on day when only few people will make their dreams true. Crypto is very uncertain journey actually trolls make the people panic and they sold their tokens on fake news.
Activity: 89
i dont get how the price is staying surpressed. We were at 5.50-6 dollars for a while now we are below 3. I remember selling when it hit like 7 then bought back in at 3.63 and all the way up to 5.50.

It really doesnt matter in the long run because I wont be selling anytime soon but still

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018 Grin

I hope I can buy a ship from the profits I could make with PPT if it goes up  Cheesy
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

Jump to: