Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 43. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Told you idiots this was going to 5 dollars fast....

We see this kind of alarming posts in every project some people having with current blood bath and creating more panic situation to buy at more cheap price but in current situation if this trend will continue for few more days than we could see this.

Don't pay attention on this panic sellers Cheesy HODL is a win position in crypto market. Anyway, I am looking to close some position when this terrible correction will end.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

We see this kind of alarming posts in every project some people having with current blood bath and creating more panic situation to buy at more cheap price but in current situation if this trend will continue for few more days than we could see this.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
They're about to upload ~$20 mill in invoices prior to July. They're about to get some action in the Hong Kong invoice market soon as well. Bitcoin triple bottomed taking everything else with it. The next few days we move upwards and rally into the end of June/early July.
This is good for traders who bought at the current price.
It is a good opportunity to buy as the price is below $10, it has consistently drop but I am seeing a good future and it's possible
to make short term profit with the price now.

Without Populous working producer, I doubt that we will see any movement on PPT price but we will see drooping on the ppt price for sure.
All the crytocurrencies are bleeding right now but PPT mooning, I think the dev and community behind this coin are really strong. By the way what is the secrete behind this coin? Or am I missing anything.?

Mooning? You mean cratering....this PPT shitcoin is getting way too easy to bash everyday, hahahahaha
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
They're about to upload ~$20 mill in invoices prior to July. They're about to get some action in the Hong Kong invoice market soon as well. Bitcoin triple bottomed taking everything else with it. The next few days we move upwards and rally into the end of June/early July.
It is a good opportunity to buy as the price is below $10, it has consistently drop but I am seeing a good future and it's possible

Without Populous working producer, I doubt that we will see any movement on PPT price but we will see drooping on the ppt price for sure.
All the crytocurrencies are bleeding right now but PPT mooning, I think the dev and community behind this coin are really strong. By the way what is the secrete behind this coin? Or am I missing anything.?
Activity: 29
Such a good project with a nice devs.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I am very happy with ppt which is why I bought more. I am also happy with Trump because he stoped the nuclear missile.  Best of luck to all traders and hodlers.
Activity: 59
We will just have to accept the highs along with the lows in the world's only free market. It's good to see that populous has done some invoices. I was very happy to see my pxt arrive note I didn't turn into a twitter moron like some people for it.

LMAO. PPT printed 8 bucks.....

That's not a low. It's called the gig is up. And you peeps had months to try and savage something. Too late now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
We will just have to accept the highs along with the lows in the world's only free market. It's good to see that populous has done some invoices. I was very happy to see my pxt arrive note I didn't turn into a twitter moron like some people for it.
Activity: 11
I think that this business is rather a gainful investment at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Today is very hard for all projects nothing special into this project so don't get shocked just take a deep breathe and look over the whole markets than it would be easy for you to realize the situation and what is going on right now.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
lower highs and lower lows. this can go on for the next months/year.
Good morning guys! Such idea are becoming smash

LOL, didn't know the HULK went all in on PPT
Activity: 12
Good morning guys! Such idea are becoming smash

is this good for  time entering 

No, this shit is same as Bitconnect, going to ZERO
HAHAHAHA, I got a crystal Ball. Told you suckers under 10 bucks by Monday....

sub 5 dollars here we come...
Pages:
Jump to: