Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 5. (Read 277185 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
The situation is very bad for the major holders of tokens (and among them is the team itself) since the beginning of the year has sold most of their tokens.
Already 150 times drop from the highest prices dropped the price. This is a minus 99.95% loss to those who bought there.
That's very right, for the holders of these tokens from last year must have felt a considerable loss of falling prices for this token on the market, this has dropped more than half the price of last year

Most likely for me, the team and those who are in close contact with the team from the funds and large holders have an insider news that the project will soon go bankrupt.
They can hide negative information, but the market shows that soon the project will fall more in price.
that would not surprise me. PPT is one of the worst performing tokens of the last 2 years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
The situation is very bad for the major holders of tokens (and among them is the team itself) since the beginning of the year has sold most of their tokens.
Already 150 times drop from the highest prices dropped the price. This is a minus 99.95% loss to those who bought there.
That's very right, for the holders of these tokens from last year must have felt a considerable loss of falling prices for this token on the market, this has dropped more than half the price of last year

Most likely for me, the team and those who are in close contact with the team from the funds and large holders have an insider news that the project will soon go bankrupt.
They can hide negative information, but the market shows that soon the project will fall more in price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Of course, the coin has lost a lot in its value, and this is not the only example. Many coins in a similar situation. But the problem of our project is that they entered the market with a product that can easily function without using the blockchain technology. That's why he flies into the abyss ...

But the use of the blockchain in this product - PPT is not the differential? Many are using the blockchain due to being the boom of this decade.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Of course, the coin has lost a lot in its value, and this is not the only example. Many coins in a similar situation. But the problem of our project is that they entered the market with a product that can easily function without using the blockchain technology. That's why he flies into the abyss ...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
PPT será forte...agora é um momento muito difícil pois os HOLD estão vendendo por medo e as baleias estão comprando mais e mais...

Comprei a $10,00 e ainda acredito em PPT💎💎💎

O preço vai bombear, seremos $1,00 novamente.

🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
In 2017, Populous was one of the most famous projects.  But then something happened.  Probably failed to attract serious companies in the project.  Now the project is going through hard times.  And maybe already close to closing.
when came out Nico/Steve went to jail for fraud it went downhill. only a few delusional big bag holder are still hoping PPT will go to moon. even when announced you can pay with USDC.
PPT não é shitcoin, apenas está adormecido...quando entrar mais faturas, PPT será enorme!!!

Várias shitcoins estão em alta de 3X e PPT está apagado. Mas confio ba equipe...

Nossa vez vai chegar...🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
In 2017, Populous was one of the most famous projects.  But then something happened.  Probably failed to attract serious companies in the project.  Now the project is going through hard times.  And maybe already close to closing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Where's roadmap PPT ? If we have some great product i think people will buy PPT again. First launch PPT i have some from bounty and i sell but i don't believe price go up more.
Hope team still have great product for us
PPT pode explodir alta a qualquer momento🔥🔥🔥

PPT não vai ficar abaixo de $1,00 por muito tempo

🚀🚀🚀
Várias moedas subiram de 3X a 5X em 2019....

PPT é um projeto muito melhor que várias altcoins que estão em alta...

Poderia PPT também subir de 3 a 5X nesse ano.

PPT hoje poderia ser $2,00 a $5,00 tranquilamente.

Vários HOLD compraram na casa de $10,00...

Força PPT🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 3
I'm sorry I missed this.  I still want to see MZC succeed. I have coin on cryptopia and run a node from time to time.

MAZA pumping ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/MAZA/BTC

We have whales inkoming & new exchanges confirmed ~ stay tuned :-D weeeeeee

gembitz pump group .. keep calm  Wink lol

OCCUPY GEMBITZ

🔥🔥🔥Qual será o valor de PPT em 2019???

Podemos discutir isso?

Vejo que PPT começou forte a trabalhar com as faturas e esse mercado é gigantesco.

🚀🚀🚀Acredito em $3,50 até $15,00 para 2019.

Alguém pode opinar?
2019 será o ano de recuperação PPT 💪💪💪

Projeto real, equipe forte e honesta, aguardando a lua PPT🚀🚀🚀

Parabéns PPT, seremos pacientes e a felicidade virá 💎💎💎
I seriously love all this FUD so much.
We will know if this is just a FUD if we do the research and of course if the price will rise.
Good bounce back thus far for PPT, price at 1.22 now.

bounty hunters that are mad because they didn't become millionaires for sharing some twitter posts. SMH. Roll Eyes
I'd like to have more information about this one, I believe at the early stage of the project, bounty hunters made a lot of money on this, if they hold.
Do they have a new one which I might miss out?

The bounty hunters gave a lot to this project by promoting it. But then there was a slightly different market where this project was new. Now there can be a lot of competitors so the price has fallen so much after the rapid growth in the beginning.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
We will know if this is just a FUD if we do the research and of course if the price will rise.

bounty hunters that are mad because they didn't become millionaires for sharing some twitter posts. SMH. Roll Eyes
I'd like to have more information about this one, I believe at the early stage of the project, bounty hunters made a lot of money on this, if they hold.

Yeah, populous held another bounty very recently which i equally took part in, but even the amount given for the pool was not so big and there were a lot of participants both in sig and social media, i don't know why any hunter would expect to get rich from 20k ppt pool for sig that holds more than 500 participants (cant remember the number exactly)
But bottom line is, it was a decent amount for a campaign of 8 weeks, not even enough to have a huge impact in the market, people just like to get things twisted.

I see ppt price surging up today, wonder if thete is any upcoming ann!
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Activity: 1
Does anyone know the price of Pokens (PXT) when it was airdropped to us all? This is for tax purposes. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: