Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 6. (Read 277185 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I seriously love all this FUD so much. When people that don't have a clue are performing the most lip service, the misinformation spreads to other louder, even more clueless people until B.S. becomes the truth.... But at the end of the day, all that truth B.S. that you all are flinging around at each other will be cleaned up by cold hard facts. DYOR and stop listening to whiny bounty hunters that are mad because they didn't become millionaires for sharing some twitter posts. SMH. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Please, where are our Linkedin payments? Why do you have problem with a transparency to bounty participants? Maybe the dump is caused by people that lose confidence in your behavior  Sad.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
Looks like the golden times are over.
Well, if that's what you believe, then time to jump ship.
I miss the old times to be honest, PPT was one of the strongest coin in the market, but time changes, all altcoins dump and some have a hard time to recover, including this.

Let's wait how it will move and react this year, considering we might have more bullish trends this year.

Hope this user - ecivfesrire did not buy on his own advice  Cheesy
Although it may very well be that he bought it once, he has not been seen for a long time with new thoughts about this project.
Still sure that this ship goes to the bottom due to the absence of not only the community but also news from the developers the project goes to 0.5$.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
Well, if that's what you believe, then time to jump ship.
I miss the old times to be honest, PPT was one of the strongest coin in the market, but time changes, all altcoins dump and some have a hard time to recover, including this.

Let's wait how it will move and react this year, considering we might have more bullish trends this year.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
when the news came out that the CEO Steve (or was it Nico) was a convict it went down hill. Only delusional bag holders left in slack and telegram, everyone who asked questions or isnt positive is blocked.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I don't think ppt is experiencing any different from all alts, i mean take a good look at the market, only btc, bch, eth and some few alts that actually increase in price, even ppt was up to $1+ which means market is in control, not necessarily the team are dumping as some people claimed, it could be anybody, whales are there too,
Between ppt is planning on lunching it's exchange, what could be a solid backing than that? Not to mention it already have a use case.
ppt will survive i believe.

The team resets their tokens is a fact. Team wallets are sold off. Here is the evidence. It's good that the blockchain of discoveries and everything is visible.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4ad88f5d0e9f642f3d692b1815899004ef2d1b320ea57394512d15e3577d3c6b
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d4a0ec657f28127b7554178fbf1504683d252f0864c1aa8309ada90550d3415
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbef929089f883b36c98514d7665e6277da2c87c221c94248ef003a6e46f7ff39

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9o1NrECzGiWnI2bXRiLWs1T01JOTd3dGg4Q05IS3NMT3BJ/view

You can also look at this situation from the other side. so, maybe, the team really drops its tokens. but someone gets these tokens)).  someone buys taking it. possibly, if the coins fall into other hands - a new era of project development will begin. maybe, we'll see growth. This option can not be scratched.

For me, the information that the team sells its tokens in such quantity, although they have money and so it calls for all this a very strong sign that the project will close soon.The fact that so far they have not clarified the situation and block on their resources just for the question shows what they are.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
this is strange, only supporters I guess only people who hold PPT tokens are active here. No sounds from the devs team, also I follow them on social media, but there is the same situation.
Does anyone have information about XAUp project? PPT team running a marketing campaign for that project but everything about it is kind of quiet.

How is this strange if i may ask? Is this the first project in this forum that the team don't come and make post you have seen? Common, there are thousands of project here who don't continue to make post in their Ann thread but prefer to use other means, some have telegram, discord, slack, etc of communicating with investors and others only have update channel, am surprise to be hearing this to be honest.
Look for their telegram group chat and see if it's not active.

Maybe you are right. But you must agree that is Bitcointalk default source for any on a crypto project, and someone decides to ignore it. You say about thousands of project, but I try to talk about the more successful projects. here everything is left to "self-moderated" by the community, but you have to admit that this is not the best solution.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
this is strange, only supporters I guess only people who hold PPT tokens are active here. No sounds from the devs team, also I follow them on social media, but there is the same situation.
Does anyone have information about XAUp project? PPT team running a marketing campaign for that project but everything about it is kind of quiet.

How is this strange if i may ask? Is this the first project in this forum that the team don't come and make post you have seen? Common, there are thousands of project here who don't continue to make post in their Ann thread but prefer to use other means, some have telegram, discord, slack, etc of communicating with investors and others only have update channel, am surprise to be hearing this to be honest.
Look for their telegram group chat and see if it's not active.
Activity: 840
I don't think ppt is experiencing any different from all alts, i mean take a good look at the market, only btc, bch, eth and some few alts that actually increase in price, even ppt was up to $1+ which means market is in control, not necessarily the team are dumping as some people claimed, it could be anybody, whales are there too,
Between ppt is planning on lunching it's exchange, what could be a solid backing than that? Not to mention it already have a use case.

The team resets their tokens is a fact. Team wallets are sold off. Here is the evidence. It's good that the blockchain of discoveries and everything is visible.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4ad88f5d0e9f642f3d692b1815899004ef2d1b320ea57394512d15e3577d3c6b
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d4a0ec657f28127b7554178fbf1504683d252f0864c1aa8309ada90550d3415
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbef929089f883b36c98514d7665e6277da2c87c221c94248ef003a6e46f7ff39

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9o1NrECzGiWnI2bXRiLWs1T01JOTd3dGg4Q05IS3NMT3BJ/view

You can also look at this situation from the other side. so, maybe, the team really drops its tokens. but someone gets these tokens)).  someone buys taking it. possibly, if the coins fall into other hands - a new era of project development will begin. maybe, we'll see growth. This option can not be scratched.

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

So it really is if you look. I bought a little for 1.5$ but already want to sell. It is very strange that the team does not enter the forum and does not have a channel in the tg where they actively respond. One discord is still not enough.
the team is moslty in Slack. but only fanboys over there, if you ask critical questions you will be banned. same on telegram.
Slack is a great platform for communication between team members and there are different rooms for each department. From an investor point, it is not efficient to use the Slack and they ban the investors if they don't like the asked question. It is very sad to see the reliable projects are dying slowly.

All growth is slower than similar projects grow which is not good. And in the fall project tokens lose more in price. For a long-term investor at this stage, the project is greatly unprofitable.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

So it really is if you look. I bought a little for 1.5$ but already want to sell. It is very strange that the team does not enter the forum and does not have a channel in the tg where they actively respond. One discord is still not enough.
the team is moslty in Slack. but only fanboys over there, if you ask critical questions you will be banned. same on telegram.
Slack is a great platform for communication between team members and there are different rooms for each department. From an investor point, it is not efficient to use the Slack and they ban the investors if they don't like the asked question. It is very sad to see the reliable projects are dying slowly.
Activity: 492

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Agreed with you that is really strange behavior of the dev they are not communicating with the holders. I also bought this token on more high price but as like it is falling that is creating more panic situation for me.

And while we are discussing the price on some exchanges below 14200 sat. The team continues to sell its assets by crushing the price down.

Well, and it seems that PPT is paddling against the sea in comparison to the price of the BTC, while one is rising the other is plummeting

Agreed with you that is really strange behavior of the dev they are not communicating with the holders. I also bought this token on more high price but as like it is falling that is creating more panic situation for me.

And while we are discussing the price on some exchanges below 14200 sat. The team continues to sell its assets by crushing the price down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: