Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 54. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
We need to be patient with Populous. There's still a long way to go, first and foremost people need to realize it's potential and understand how invoice factoring works. Steve needs to work on marketing now this will drive the price up even more than the actual product.

Yes right, I'm still optimistic that PPT can skyrocket like last january, I never hesitate with the future of PPT as long as they actively provide updates of their progress.
i also think ppt is potential.but it need a big exchange now.the process is difficult.i hope the team can finish it.
Binance isn't big enough?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We need to be patient with Populous. There's still a long way to go, first and foremost people need to realize it's potential and understand how invoice factoring works. Steve needs to work on marketing now this will drive the price up even more than the actual product.

Yes right, I'm still optimistic that PPT can skyrocket like last january, I never hesitate with the future of PPT as long as they actively provide updates of their progress.
i also think ppt is potential.but it need a big exchange now.the process is difficult.i hope the team can finish it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
All look forward to populous landing in market bitrex, poloniex because there are many big traders and woles are also quite suport, and I hope when entering the market like bitrex, poloniex then the coin price will be higher than ico price but it all depends on the management POPULOUS
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome

Activity: 40
Merit: 3
Dear friends and fans of Populous,
You can now watch the price of PPT at coinval.co: https://coinval.co/?c1=PPT&v1=100.00&c2=USD
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
may 1st full platform release?
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
Activity: 364
Pawsome
Hoping there is a big surprise from PPT I bought when the price of 400k satoshi and now the price is only 235k satoshi, I'm sure that PPT is a big project but if it keeps waiting of course is a boring thing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It won't be bad if this time release of beta can be ahead of schedule. There is no reason for waiting till the last moment if things are being tested and working flawlessly as it was told in previous updates on social media. The official date is at few days distance but time could be brought ahead to give surprise to everyone.
Activity: 28
Hey Phase, great post!
This is a nice project and have better scope to grow more
addition of bittrex exchange would make it more spicy...
Activity: 103
There is hype, but there is also opportunity. You can look at this as highly priced, or as a higher yearly return. The passive income op from PPT could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

People can create rumors or even FUD about the project so some people who are weak can easily be affected to dump their tokens.
Now, it seems like the price has slowly recovered, I think one of this days we will witness FOMO and we'll be back on top.
Perhaps you are right, so probably occurs in all market. Strong select coins at weak hands and then also sell on top to the same weak, the constant cycle so proceeds. But what to do, it is such market and it is necessary to have the head and to think to be able. Still probably that successful experience to work and be necessary too. And the coin price out of doubts will be restored
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
An article about Populous' XBRL token that was airdropped last year to PPT holders
https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/a-sneak-peek-into-populous-xbrl-platform-cc377b262ac6

it was that year and I missed it but after that I bought a cheaper token populous and so far it is not clear why I missed it or not ...
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I really dont understand why price of ppt continues to fall? Is there any reason behind this?

They are trying to shake out the weak hands.  Over the summer I believe we will hit new ATHs.  This moment in time is really a gift for everyone who missed out initially.  Once this starts running it will be a freight train.  When the platform is live and people are making real passive income, it will moon because it has to. 

Worst case scenario, if PPT price stays low or flat, which is not likely imo, you will have a token that pays you a very high yield and for that reason alone it wouldn't make sense for this token to remain low.  If you can earn 10-15% per month on your tokens that is 120-180% annually.  Now that might be aggressive but even purchasing invoices at just a 5% discount per month will yield you a 60% return. You still hold your PPT and that doesn't even factor in any increase in the price of PPT.

When we go live I will be a bit conservative and see how the platform functions.  I also would like to see how the platform helps me assess the creditworthiness of the invoice sellers and let them build a bit of history.  Then I will lend half my tokens each month.

Bump!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This time things looks different as whitepaper is out already and at some level testing in live trading mode is active confirmed by the CEO Nicolas. There are roughly a week distance when everything going to be clear. Market is still reacting very carefully which can be explained as in waiting of confirmation mode before taking decisive position. I also have eyes on the development to be in time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
An article about Populous' XBRL token that was airdropped last year to PPT holders
https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/a-sneak-peek-into-populous-xbrl-platform-cc377b262ac6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
We are now operating in Beta-Live mode, invoice purchasing has commenced on platform, to purchase invoices setup a new account @ https://beta.populous.co  & complete KYC #populous_platform

I saw the tweet made by the Man himself yesterday when my Wife spotted it. I am now going to also read the new whitepaper for the XBRL part of the platform as I have been curious about that for a long time because we were all airdropped the XBRL tokens as a gift for being long term holders. I think demand for those tokens might go through the roof at some point and it will be interesting to see if they ever reach the price predictions for 10 USD a token, which would give value to our small holding of 1.5k XBRL tokens that we are currently in possession of.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
We are now operating in Beta-Live mode, invoice purchasing has commenced on platform, to purchase invoices setup a new account @ https://beta.populous.co  & complete KYC #populous_platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
It's time friends the bitpopulous man has spoken
Activity: 144
The lead dev Nico Williams tweeted that real invoice trading is now live? Did anybody tried it allready? This can be the beginning of one of the biggest projects in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: