Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 52. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
CMC disagrees none have been sold. Bitconnect price was pumped by faceless Devs, no business model, and the bitconnect exchange. Just stop being an idiot you can turn back the clock by starting a gofundme to buy your populous tokens back. Also you can apologize to anybody you misled to make yourself right with the world. It's better than having 0 integrity and claiming you got a seizure like Kurt Eichenwald.

I'm also pretty sure you get paid to shill this coin day after day. Feel sorry for all the people you mislead into this Ponzi. At least Gate.IO got smart and delisted this crap. Binance Delisting will probably come this year as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
CMC disagrees none have been sold. Bitconnect price was pumped by faceless Devs, no business model, and the bitconnect exchange. Just stop being an idiot you can turn back the clock by starting a gofundme to buy your populous tokens back. Also you can apologize to anybody you misled to make yourself right with the world. It's better than having 0 integrity and claiming you got a seizure like Kurt Eichenwald.
It sounds like you're talking about how an invoice trading platform works and are complaining because you missed out this time. Now that we're trading live invoices the ship has sailed.

The points you make now are as weak as your points from 5 months ago and that caused you to make a poor investing decision that has made you bitter. It's your fault you only have yourself to blame

You kidding right? Even your boy FiatAntidote bailed and deleted all his Youtube and Twitter. Guess he dont want to be the next CryptoNick/ Trevon James. Some of you can't recognize a scam if it stared you in the face. Only reason why this aint at 1 dollar yet is cause Steve and the gang are selling their PPT out slowly as to not outright crash the price. That ICO guy that got over 50% of the coins? He dont exist. Populous holds them and are selling them to you.....LOL
It sounds like you're talking about how an invoice trading platform works and are complaining because you missed out this time. Now that we're trading live invoices the ship has sailed.

The points you make now are as weak as your points from 5 months ago and that caused you to make a poor investing decision that has made you bitter. It's your fault you only have yourself to blame
We're starting to see some very talented people in software design and security show up now for populous. There's big signs of this.

I rest assured that we are all safe and that populous along with other projects, bitcoin, and ethereum are off to even bigger and better things.

HAHAHA

They dont even have a real office....
Let's see:

-must deposit Crypto into the platform.........................check

-must have Crypto locked up for some period of time.....check

-receive weekly or monthly interest..............................check

-the interest you receive is paid in Pokens not fiat..........check

-First example of an invoice was for Lamborghini sales....check

-Early Prominent supporters delete Youtube and
    Twitter accounts (FiatAntidote).................................check

Why does this sound so eerily familiar..........Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-*You sold at $6 and lost pxbrl airdrop. Mad cuz bad  Kiss

Live invoice trading is going on right now so anybody saying that beta isn't live is a buffoon
You guys remember me? Warned all you peeps about this PPT coin back in November that it was balls deep in fishyness. It should be quite clear by now that ANY coin that promises you any type of gauranteed monthly interest will blow up. Bitconnect, IfAN, and now PPT. What happened to the Populous Telegram? LOL. Warned you guys and noone listened.....

....Oh and the fact that during ICO, 75% of coins were bought by one dude seemed really legit.....Where is Clif High to save you peeps now?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I bought PPT back in December when they were at 30-40$ and I'm still hodling. When the price dropped to 20$ I doubled my stack.

This is very good and a wise decision you made. I think now the live invoicing will take place am I correct? I really need to touch base in the slack and see what the latest news is on POPULOUS. I only hold a couple of hundred PPT tokens as I am not a rich man, but I think even having some PPT on one's portfolio is much better than not owning any. I hope they one day go up more in value, as the demand for them grows and grows and more people are purchasing the invoices and are making pokens on them on a monthly basis. I should also enroll on the platform to see if I also have a chance to bid on the invoices and earn a little extra income.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Great team and all the investors who will realize this dream! This project is sure to be a huge success! Do not worry about fraud because the project is very trustworthy and secure.
I'm really glad I found this project. From my point of view, it is very promising and necessary. It now meets all modern requirements and has many advantages!
Activity: 384
I bought PPT back in December when they were at 30-40$ and I'm still hodling. When the price dropped to 20$ I doubled my stack.
Many users are like you, but we must be optimistic that the future of PPT will continue to improve and like the latest information that they are launched BETA and hopefully no bugs or errors anymore so the PPT become the first token to realize the BETA project.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

I hope so this time it will get launched smoothly and no more delay will happen. This is really big moment for this community who are waiting to see this happening from a long time. I am very confident this time it will bring more success to this platform and after this launch it will get more value.
Been waiting 3 months now to see Populous recover and it's still sitting at 23 $. Stupid Bytecoin is in front of us and a bunch of useless coins like Verge and BTC Private. What do people want? The platform is working now, invoice trading is live, I don't understand...It should be worth at least 40 $ by now. I'm so pissed off here. But I won't sell, I won't sell 1 coin, because I know there's a few people behind it that want to steal our Populous. I got this figured out since day 1. And you won't get mine, EVER! In fact I will be buying even more. In your face trolls!
Man this market is run by idiots. Best coin on cmc is worth just 23$. Get the f** out of here...
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

not always the faith in the project pays off but in the danov project all those who believed in the project did not initially regret it.
So no one any investment, any place, the market is not without faith. Anyone who invests in something, even forced to have faith and patience. These two qualities are necessary for the investor. And this project is all so clear in itself - will be a success
Activity: 132
What a great day in the history of crypto currencies and also of the populous token. The first real invoice trade will happen in a few hours. From now on there is only one way... up up up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
#Bytom Weekly Techonogy Report April.30th👉🏻 https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/dev-bytom-weekly-technology-report-april-30-b7e9fe2ef712 … … #Alert please be careful for any Bytom Give Away scam. Bytom never gave or will give away free #Eth!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
My price prediction of 150$ remains the same. I'm expecting a huge injection of money coming in next week.
In my opinion this is a real figure, and is likely to be achieved. It is now virtually no doubt about that.

Populous World @BitPopulous  The first invoice will be ready for auction in a few hours from now, we are going to into full swing from today onwards. This means our beta is now open to the all PPT holders.  Great and congrats to ppt team
Here is another fuel price increase. Interestingly the price has already been laid for this event, have played the price or not?
Pages:
Jump to: