Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 53. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
This is amazing news from an amazing team.  Smiley
Activity: 163
Populous World @BitPopulous  The first invoice will be ready for auction in a few hours from now, we are going to into full swing from today onwards. This means our beta is now open to the all PPT holders.  Great and congrats to ppt team
Activity: 574
Earlier, no one believed in this project. Now, skeptics are biting their elbows. Who bought at the beginning of the project, he was in the ladies.
This project was believed much earlier than now and it's not in vain, now it's up to the little one and after that we are in for a great success.

Not all of them believed, they thought that it would not arrive at the acceptance that today it is the same, principally in the value of the project.
not always the faith in the project pays off but in the danov project all those who believed in the project did not initially regret it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Earlier, no one believed in this project. Now, skeptics are biting their elbows. Who bought at the beginning of the project, he was in the ladies.
This project was believed much earlier than now and it's not in vain, now it's up to the little one and after that we are in for a great success.

Not all of them believed, they thought that it would not arrive at the acceptance that today it is the same, principally in the value of the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
At this point only option is to stand or flee because the release is at two days distance. It is up to everyone to take decision. I personally think this time thing should look different because there is no second chance if this time any delays happens. Last delay can be digested because in software or technical related development little delays are normal.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
I do, don't worry.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Steve will deliver man. I've read the whitepaper, watched all of his interview, he's probably the most honest guy I came across in crypto.
Cheesy

you clearly dont know his history.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I also read the whitepaper...Really Steve is a honest guy....
Best of Luck...
Steve will deliver man. I've read the whitepaper, watched all of his interview, he's probably the most honest guy I came across in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
My price prediction of 150$ stays the same. I'm expecting a huge injection of money coming in next week.

It depend on the release of this beta platform if there will be another delay than it could harm the momentum of the growth. It is really hard to predict what price will be after having a working product mostly use case of any token decide the future movement.
My price prediction of 150$ remains the same. I'm expecting a huge injection of money coming in next week.
Activity: 574
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
In the summer In my opinion we will hit  new ATHs. This point is really a surprise for everyone who else missed away initially.
Activity: 350
If you head over to the iamstevenico and bitpopulous twitter you will see there is live invoice trading on a small scale. Anybody else can submit their KYC info for when the testing yields good results and more people want to submit their invoices.
Activity: 2
So is beta live rolling out on May 1st or will be postponed again? Anyone know for sure?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
At the moment I have small number of tokens but I am in stand by mode to see the next moves. To be honest I would prefer small profit seeing things are really rolling out this time instead of hurrying. There was some fud but some reality which dragged the whole market down. Like everyone else I am careful in buying but potential can't be questioned if delivered and implemented good way this time. It is on my top favorite projects list continuously.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Activity: 70
This looks an interesting project
I have joined signature campaign

Also, Greek translation is written excellent, good job killerjoegreece

Thanks
Activity: 14
Hey calm down guys PPT is still hanging strong, idk about the SEC ruling and how it will affect PPT, but I am sure the dev team can handle that. This project still rocks.
Activity: 24
Congratulations for successful Pre-ICO! I haven't seen that before, you sold all coins before ICO stage. I believe you could raise more money if you make that ICO in July.
Pages:
Jump to: