Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 55. (Read 277212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
The developement goes on with big steps, dont hear at those people who call this project scam. Populous is here to stay and it will become one of the biggest project in the whole crypto world.
In general it is interesting to observe from statements people that the project fraud. From outside observing it is possible to tell that the project very well develops and the project has a certain future. In the table the coin held a firm place and it probably speaks about much.
People can create rumors or even FUD about the project so some people who are weak can easily be affected to dump their tokens.
Now, it seems like the price has slowly recovered, I think one of this days we will witness FOMO and we'll be back on top.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
The developement goes on with big steps, dont hear at those people who call this project scam. Populous is here to stay and it will become one of the biggest project in the whole crypto world.
In general it is interesting to observe from statements people that the project fraud. From outside observing it is possible to tell that the project very well develops and the project has a certain future. In the table the coin held a firm place and it probably speaks about much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Yeah $1 billion valuation is pretty small populous should be worth $80 billion market cap minimum. The invoice market is worth $3 trillion and will probably continue to expand. One day you will wake up and see $2000 populous and question your life decisions.

Or it could not happen but you tell me what side of that you want to be on.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
Actually it's in trillions, you need to do more research into this.
$1 billion invoice market is nothing but you see people having a hard time handling that.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
I believe so because it was evident by the price, it has bounce back and although we fall hard but we did not die.
Patience is the key and I believe as long as there are still a lot of investors who support this project, it will continue to progress.

Greed is blind.

Nobody really does background reading on these type of things, they just look at moving average price on Binance and go in for a quick buck. Hot money will not suffer if PPT goes sour, it will be longer term holders and people who do not react quickly to news who will get thrown under the bus.

The job of this site is to help cut through all the moon talk and keep people educated so they can make risk based decisions.

The people who don't know how to make risk-based decisions are the ones who don't even know what a moving average is. So you're kind of contradicting yourself there.

If you haven't done your own due diligence then you may as well throw your money in a toilet.  

Always take whatever is said on bitcointalk with a grain of salt, and be skeptical until proven otherwise.

Because everyone has some sort of bias. including me, I believe this project will succeed.

There are also people in this thread who obviously want this project to fail or at least want the price to come crashing down so they can scoop up a nice chunk of PPT at cheap prices.
 We're all bias in some way. So this is the last place you should come to make "risk-based decisions" This risk is yours so why let other people influence your decision?

I stopped coming here a while ago because it's just full of arguments and flat-out lies

Do your own research, go read the white paper, maybe check out some opinions from other reputable names in the crypto space.

I've done my research on this project and I believe it to be a solid project with great fundamentals, I'm also pretty good at TA and like I was saying weeks ago, the floor was right there at around 0.0017 BTC, I was scooping up as much as I could at that time.   Feels good man.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
For those of you that were waiting for our PXP Whitepaper: https://populous.co/pxp-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
I believe so because it was evident by the price, it has bounce back and although we fall hard but we did not die.
Patience is the key and I believe as long as there are still a lot of investors who support this project, it will continue to progress.

Greed is blind.

Nobody really does background reading on these type of things, they just look at moving average price on Binance and go in for a quick buck. Hot money will not suffer if PPT goes sour, it will be longer term holders and people who do not react quickly to news who will get thrown under the bus.

The job of this site is to help cut through all the moon talk and keep people educated so they can make risk based decisions.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Activity: 144
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
What happened to Populous with all the FUD a few months ago is another lesson on how fear is used to manipulate market price. There was a real shit storm when the stuff about Nico came out and people were calling PPT a scam etc. Now the price is surging like it did in the last bull run.

If 'people' were calling PPT a scam it was only a small handful.

The problems of corporate governance remain and will stay there until Nico moves on. There is nothing he or the investors can do to change that. If you price in your risk on that basis then there is no reason not to trade PPT, just do not have a large amount of % of your portfolio inside it. I don't see the problem with reminding people of this continually as it is in the best interests of PPT and people buying into it.

If you know what you are getting into, people are less angry if it falls apart later and far happier if the project delivers on its full potential.
After a year or two of successful operations no one will care about Nico's past.

But in bigger news:
XBRL Whitepaper released:
https://populous.co/pxp-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 246
What happened to Populous with all the FUD a few months ago is another lesson on how fear is used to manipulate market price. There was a real shit storm when the stuff about Nico came out and people were calling PPT a scam etc. Now the price is surging like it did in the last bull run.

If 'people' were calling PPT a scam it was only a small handful.

The problems of corporate governance remain and will stay there until Nico moves on. There is nothing he or the investors can do to change that. If you price in your risk on that basis then there is no reason not to trade PPT, just do not have a large amount of % of your portfolio inside it. I don't see the problem with reminding people of this continually as it is in the best interests of PPT and people buying into it.

If you know what you are getting into, people are less angry if it falls apart later and far happier if the project delivers on its full potential.

Activity: 114
Jippie. Populous +7% today. Let's keep an eye on the chart: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/populous
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I noticed that the price went over double of what it was over the past few months. Is this because of the working Beta that will bring in the live invoicing coming next month or is it just due to general market conditions? Also has anyone yet said anything of the other token we were given in the airdrop as to when they would get on an exchange? I was told at some point that we should not even consider selling any of those below ten dollars a piece as they will be quite valuable one day. I only have around 1.5k of the prx tokens but still, they might become quite valuable in the future, so they are good to hold now.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
No need to be personal on any project as everyone is here to make some money using the opportunity of early adopter. If this time PPT really delivers still there will be chances to make profit entering at higher level. The only difference comes is less profit but more safety and surety. If this is the cause then it is understandable.
Hi I'm sorry to elicit such a negative response from what I can only assume is a competitor. It's true that populous is going to work you over. Don't hate anybody in particular hate the free market and free speech.
Activity: 192

Sorry nice video , but i would not touch this token , just because the CEO did lie  at start about Conviction few years back . Project idea itself is good , but people who run it , i got no trust for them . Wish you guys suceed and make good profits Smiley
OK, stick with the projects with the CEO's who lied but they haven't been exposed yet.
Activity: 132
I think the main dev is a good guy and i trust him, because he always delivered in this project. I don´t know about his past. I think the now is important and i believe in this project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Sorry nice video , but i would not touch this token , just because the CEO did lie  at start about Conviction few years back . Project idea itself is good , but people who run it , i got no trust for them . Wish you guys suceed and make good profits Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: