Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 88. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We all take risks as investors, eventually we will know if our investment has paid off, that is our own decision to make, but having people come here and make up lies about us and insult us, just for being investors and supporters of a project is not nice and acceptable. Yes, people can openly criticize a project, no one is perfect, no business is always smooth running but coming here and calling my husband a paid shill account when he has been on this forum longer even than the person who insulted him is stupid to say the least just because he posted here that I am beta testing the platform lol. I have nothing personal with anyone here and hold no malice, but please grow up and if you have any criticisms of a business or platform by all means post but don't make up lies and slander people, that is really not nice.

BETA LINK:  https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/962034252392022021

I didn't say your husband is a paid shill.
But I did get a lot of direct accusation that I am a paid shill, repeatedly.
Of course, saying that I am not a paid shill is utterly useless to humans that are extremely low in level.

The beta link is https://beta.populous.co/ which so far cannot be opened with multiple attempts, even with proxy server.

Update:
Whether you guys are real or fake, is not the main problem.
The main problem is most of you guys do not question Steve Nico and Populous objectively.
But instead you guys take the super easy route by accusing everyone that question the team and project to be spreading FUD and a paid shill.
As if a person who is not a paid shill would be 100% totally agreeable.
Retarded thinking by most Populous loyalists here.
How many members are in the team now?
Are the original team members beside Steve and Jahigrant still here?
If not, why?

Update #2:
I see in year 2014 your account was hacked.
The message... "MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED..I am the old qiwoman..This person whoever it is is using MY OLD IDENTITY.. PLEASE REPORT for this account to be closed. When my account was hacked I asked the Admins to give me my old account but they ignored even though I followed all the steps to get my old account back so thus I am qiwoman2..THIS ACCOUNT IS USED OR HAS BEEN SOLD TO OTHER PEEPS..They are using my good name and I won't tolerate it."
Can we be sure you have repossessed your account back?
The asshole hacker (Turkish asshole based in France) that hacked my account was being "professional" in manners too in other topic of discussions, making "smart" remarks, giving the impression the person behind is the real owner.
I don't care if you are the real owner, or you are someone else pretending to be the real owner.
I only care if Populous is/is not a scam.
My gut feeling/hunch says it is.
I hope I am wrong.

i didn't get my old account back, I had to create a new one because in the Meta section they did nothing to help me get my account back.

This is my youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuO0CZ6GSvfk08l8q6IAtpQ and there are others here who know me for years  who I talk to on skype and facebook and have worked with who can verify my identity. I don't own the original qiwoman account anymore. I am only qiwoman2 now for the last few years. I also am just an investor in POPULOUS, nothing more than that. I just believe in the project that's all and like everyone here, hope it works out.

Here is my hubby and I :  https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=807547862662144&set=t.100002208141326&type=3&theater As you can see he is Chinese and I am Greek.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Never ever commit any sin.
Remember this well.
To lie, to slander, to cause injustice to an innocent person is sinful.

Note:
Steve Nico is not innocent with his past conviction.
Whether he is innocent with Populous is yet to be sure, but very likely not.

Why are you talking like this. I just wanted to invest in bitpopulous. Is that so bad? I did it believing in the platform. So he did something 11 years ago when he's young and he can never be forgiven? why?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
He's obviously insane if he's spending every hour of his life in a bitcointalk thread trying to manipulate people's choices when investing,  Telling people to sell PPT and get HIVE was just a dead give away.

Quote me where I ask people to sell PPT and buy HIVE, you sinner.

Oh look you've deleted your comments, what a coincidence  Smiley

Sinner.
You are just creating a very very negative karma for yourself.

That's it?  That's all you have to say now?   Wow hahahahaha
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Never ever commit any sin.
Remember this well.
To lie, to slander, to cause injustice to an innocent person is sinful.

Note:
Steve Nico is not innocent with his past conviction.
Whether he is innocent with Populous is yet to be sure, but very likely not.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
He's obviously insane if he's spending every hour of his life in a bitcointalk thread trying to manipulate people's choices when investing,  Telling people to sell PPT and get HIVE was just a dead give away.

His other alt accounts, Octane and Younggun still say it though I think?

Sinner.
You are just creating a very very negative karma for yourself.

Also HIVE plagiarized Populous's white paper, HIVE literally stole it hahahahaha so dirty
I'm sorry hillary didn't win
It's okay Dorkie,  when someone calls you a shill with clear evidence,  just call them a shill without any clear evidence it works all the time buddy

Show me the clear evidence, you sinner.
I would like some proof i'm not seeing it lol. I really don't know him. I think you're insane.
It's okay Dorkie,  when someone calls you a shill with clear evidence,  just call them a shill without any clear evidence it works all the time buddy
The other one was younggun, and I completely agree hahaha this poor chap is starting sound like he's on the offensive now

Not even close to being offensive.
But just having fun using your slanderous tactic back at you.

But then I may not be slanderous.
You may really be a person maintaining multiple accounts!
Violation!
Love how this guy tries to say we are all one account when he's clearly the one with who is behind Octane and the other one I forget the name now

The other one was younggun, and I completely agree hahaha this poor chap is starting sound like he's on the offensive now
Dorkie, Youngun and Octane, are either paid shills by HIVE or they are definitely at least part of the coordinated attack on Populous.  

They flaunt around photoshop'd documents to exaggerate their claims against Populous.  And then they say HIVE is a better project,  yet HIVE stole populous' white paper and tries so hard to be Populous. This only makes me hate HIVE so much more, nothing makes HIVE better, infact HIVE is even further behind Populous in terms of development.  

The lows that HIVE have stooped to in this latest round of FUD attacks makes me sick.

I am convinced that you are a paid shill of Steve Nico.

I'm a mech e that lives in iowa but ok.

This is one evidence why ecivfesrire is very likely the same person behind Serlder.
Multiple account rule violation!
Dear Serlder, ecivfesrire, and HodlThroughTheStorm,
Enjoy your sinful and ill-gotten wealth from Steve Nico.
Don't be paid shills.
Love how this guy tries to say we are all one account when he's clearly the one with who is behind Octane and the other one I forget the name now
Hahahahhahahahhaha bruh you have some straight autism

Both autism and downsyndrome hahahaha
Pages:
Jump to: