Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 90. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What are you talking about? The beta is available to sign in. JPM is guilty of more fraud then you can shake a stick at.

Use your brain:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/10/21/everything-you-need-to-know-about-jpmorgans-13-billion-settlement/?utm_term=.b858eb671b2e
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2014/01/06/jpmorganchase-fine-madoff/4336391/
http://wallstreetonparade.com/2015/05/jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-deals-with-his-banks-felony-charge-badly/

If you work for JPM, you're throwing stones from a glass house. JPM worked hand in glove with Bernie Madoff. Steve Nico has refunded people that have had their populous stolen by the goons.

Yes but we are not talking about JPM.
Who cares about JPM now and here,I think many of us are trying to undertstand the situation.
Cheers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
What are you talking about? The beta is available to sign in. JPM is guilty of more fraud then you can shake a stick at.

Use your brain:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/10/21/everything-you-need-to-know-about-jpmorgans-13-billion-settlement/?utm_term=.b858eb671b2e
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2014/01/06/jpmorganchase-fine-madoff/4336391/
http://wallstreetonparade.com/2015/05/jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-deals-with-his-banks-felony-charge-badly/

If you work for JPM, you're throwing stones from a glass house. JPM worked hand in glove with Bernie Madoff. Steve Nico has refunded people that have had their populous stolen by the goons.
Activity: 96
Months of delays, their only customer breaking off the deal. Which turned out to be way less attractive then made out. Heaps of good quality competition coming into the market, hive, Paypie. CEO been to jail for fraud. All for a coin worth over  1 billion dollars. Clearly nothing adds up here. The saddest thing is all the HODL little guys will stay in it watching the price tumble while those who are technical trades /whales are dumping knowing it done for.

I can see why this coin attracted so any young and new investors. Guys from an experienced trader your being ripped off and it’s being execute right in front of your face. If this was a security their would be all kinds of lawsuits against Nico Williams for misleading the market. That’s why these types come to crypto because it’s the Wild West of trading. Thats why major organisations such as JPMorgan say most of the coins won’t survive. This coin will be at 4 bucks in a months time.
Looks like the Steele dossier but for banks.
Activity: 6

That's much hard situation to judge the real situation what is going on so that I'm hesitate to leave this train even I bought this token few months ago around $4 so that I would like to take risk on that and keep HODL that.

You bought for $4? Sell and go hodl ETN or something like that that has a much brighter future.
it is an option to sell now if you bought for 4 $ , but if you in here for quick profit you must already had sold them  , for now it is better to just hold and wait till all the bad fudd is gone

i still hold my populous from ico and no plans to sell them in the near future

This project caught my attention because of Clif High prediction about the great future of this platform it is first mover into that ecosystem. I have little amount of that token but just secured my initial investment and keep the rest amount for long term.

Clif had some interesting things to say about this PPT drama over the last 2 days... compares it to 'paid' fud when VERI BETA came out. Click on each tweet to see replies: https://twitter.com/clif_high
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

That's much hard situation to judge the real situation what is going on so that I'm hesitate to leave this train even I bought this token few months ago around $4 so that I would like to take risk on that and keep HODL that.

You bought for $4? Sell and go hodl ETN or something like that that has a much brighter future.
it is an option to sell now if you bought for 4 $ , but if you in here for quick profit you must already had sold them  , for now it is better to just hold and wait till all the bad fudd is gone

This project caught my attention because of Clif High prediction about the great future of this platform it is first mover into that ecosystem. I have little amount of that token but just secured my initial investment and keep the rest amount for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Populous IS the future. Noobs need to wake up populous has powerful enemies Jamie Dimon types. Jamie Dimon: Bitcoin is a fraud 4-5 months later Jamie Dimon: I'm sorry I called bitcoin a fraud.

Name calling isn't going to get people anywhere populous clearly has a product.

Activity: 131

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

You can say what you want but if there's one thing I hate is getting ripped of by some fucking Nigerian!
Bought at $36 and $33, sold at $31.60 when this news came to light, now daytrading it on five minute chart to recover my loss.

Noticed some whales dumping lately. Be careful and don't get caught holding in the middle of it my friend.

I see people dumping so I put buy orders at 5 points below, and instant sell at 3 points above that, so far recovered 1/3rd of my loss on that coin. Market is really divided, proponents buying a few hundred coins at a time and people that lost faith selling a few hundred at a time so I'm playing the field a bit.

I also notice a lot of fake walls popping up and disappearing so I play it careful, it's not even about the money, it's more a matter of principal. Can't have it when I lose Cheesy
Does anyone know why the price of PPT continues to fall, a few days ago marketcap had reached $ 2 billion but now only $ 900 million whereas a few days other altcoins prices that much to rise.
https://steemit.com/populous/@rob.roche/populous-fraud-the-habitual-lying-of-ppt-ceo-and-convicted-fraudster-steve-n-ico-williams
Update: looks like btc business consult removed the video about selling populous. It's time to be adults in here people. This attacking the Populous CEO is slander and I doubt any of you fudsters want to serve time. If you profit from this and really think it's a big scheme you would be guilty of profiting from a ponzi. This crypto stuff is more serious by the day so you should act like an adult.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Does anyone know why the price of PPT continues to fall, a few days ago marketcap had reached $ 2 billion but now only $ 900 million whereas a few days other altcoins prices that much to rise.
Bought at $36 and $33, sold at $31.60 when this news came to light, now daytrading it on five minute chart to recover my loss.

Noticed some whales dumping lately. Be careful and don't get caught holding in the middle of it my friend.
I prefer to listen to Mike B since he has a tech background. Andreas admits he doesn't have this and is saying a lot of things about his emotions.

Edit: looks like in the Andreas video comments Nico and him plan on having an interview on Monday that will be on youtube. This doesn't seem like the work of a fraudster to me this would be the time to book it on out of here but seems like Nico is doing several interviews.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
this is all just a paid organized FUD campaign. chill people chill.
i dont think Andreas from businessconsult is paid for the 'FUD'. i think its an honest person.
Pages:
Jump to: