Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 92. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Wouldn't doubt it being a fake Jack, do you really think Jack cares about petty shit like FUD?    It's probably another alt account you created just to create more confusion.... lol it's not working Smiley I know you'd love me to sell my PPT but I'm not going to hahaha

KYS

You want to see the truth?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

I found this. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hReDNODqw
Just been on the platform and I have to say I really like it. It's smooth, 2fa, and to the point. Very nice populous will be a huge deal the last shred of doubt is gone (and it was small).

Show me the link to the platform.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Wouldn't doubt it being a fake Jack, do you really think Jack cares about petty shit like FUD?    It's probably another alt account you created just to create more confusion.... lol it's not working Smiley I know you'd love me to sell my PPT but I'm not going to hahaha

KYS
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Just been on the platform and I have to say I really like it. It's smooth, 2fa, and to the point. Very nice populous will be a huge deal the last shred of doubt is gone (and it was small).

This is one of the hypes being sold by Populous.

This is Jack Lee.  I gave advice to Populous on their proposed invoice discounting / factoring process so that the company could consider if this should be modified to match with market practices.  For those recent postings on the web regarding the background of Populous' founder, please do your own diligence and judgment before making any decision as I am not going to reply any further inquiries.

Fake Jack.

The more hype Populous sells, the more it has to live up to it. Be careful with what you sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
how much total cap of this populous ?
If only there was a website that captured and calculated this data that was easy to Google...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
how much total cap of this populous ?
Activity: 2
This is Jack Lee.  I gave advice to Populous on their proposed invoice discounting / factoring process so that the company could consider if this should be modified to match with market practices.  For those recent postings on the web regarding the background of Populous' founder, please do your own diligence and judgment before making any decision as I am not going to reply any further inquiries.
Activity: 476
1. Binance is accessible with the URL us.binance.com

2. I beleive the FUD pressured Nico to release v1.0 of the Beta. I would have called in an alpha or pre-Beta or something else. It's unclear what the "scam" is purported to be (were the millions in ICO funds not enough to run off with?), but if PPT was a scam, most scammers would not bother to do things like have a PXT airdrop or release a website. Now we can see the website exists. Per the announcement, v2.0 of the Beta will be released next week and we will actually be able to use it.
3. The LGC announcement is no big deal. It was just going to be a source of invoices. It remains to be seen how many invoices PPT will attract, but I am sure that with what will almost assuredly be a better borrower experience and lower interest rates, attracting invoices will not be a problem.

There was a lot of FUD around VERI but it's clear, the VERI beta exists and works just fine, it is not vaporware. PPT will be proven to be no different regardless of the CEO's background.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Where is all the money leaving PPT to? Maybe HVN..hmmm

maybe due to binance?

Activity: 492
Ermmm.. tested, and I expected beta would work.... and it doesnt. Right now it looks just like they put together those segments released last month, into one page. It just gives iternal error if I want to actually test any functions. Whats the point of release? Showing graphics? Graphics looks nice though.

Have the same reaction, hoping the dev has a "but wait there's more" moment.
whats there to see when u enter the platform? what kind of functionalities? i cant log in.
Activity: 149
Where is all the money leaving PPT to? Maybe HVN..hmmm
Activity: 14
Ermmm.. tested, and I expected beta would work.... and it doesnt. Right now it looks just like they put together those segments released last month, into one page. It just gives iternal error if I want to actually test any functions. Whats the point of release? Showing graphics? Graphics looks nice though.

Have the same reaction, hoping the dev has a "but wait there's more" moment.
the launch of the beta will take a month. source: slack

Kidding me?
no, nico said they need another month.

LoL ok if that's the case then I'm out of Populous haha, fkng joke

I was secretly hoping for this delay to happen.
It would be to our disadvantage to release it now. Here's why:
- These weeks of crypto FUD / news is exhausting everyone, and taking the wind out of alts.
- Bitcoin correcting these weeks is sucking up investor focus out of crypto.
- The Chinese new year at 17th of February is a yearly sell-off and buyback frenzy, better to wait that storm out.
- The problems with the website security (ssl, https) is not worth rushing, let's wait for optimal security.
- Extra exchanges would help wider adoption/investor interest, bithump is coming, open source smart contract would possibly get us to bittrex. Also exchanges are having new user stops/waiting lists. Let Binance and others get their user numbers up for a few more weeks.

If we wait these obstacles out, and ride the wave after these February obstacles pass, we'll be in bull-heaven.

I disagree with you. Populous team take wrong decision for sure, as release bate a big chance to test populous platform security,function etc..

You're a fucking retard. They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform.  You literally have no idea what you are talking about obviously... otherwise, you'd be aware of the bounty program.  

The bounty is open to the public,  meaning that this is technically already an open beta, just in the security testing phase.  
Why are you even here if you just want to talk nonsense that has no fundamental basis.   You are literally just talking shit out of your mouth.... Your FUD game is weak dude... GTFO of here. You'll never get cheap PPT lmao... Keep tring though. It'll only mak you look like more of a faggot

Your crude way of replying won't stop me from expressing my opinion. Obviously, your knowledge is shallow. I'm still determined by my opinion. they made the wrong decision. just check PPt rank,trade volume and price on coinmarketcap these are clear signs of the veracity of my opinion.

regarding They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform. can you tell us how many of ppt holder,users are experts in the field huh Huh

Ok, Populous will fail...feeling better? Time will tell. Whoever invested in PPT accepted Risk of losing money just like other coins. I actually assumed all money that I've invested in Cryptos are gone!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
the launch of the beta will take a month. source: slack

Kidding me?
no, nico said they need another month.

LoL ok if that's the case then I'm out of Populous haha, fkng joke

I was secretly hoping for this delay to happen.
It would be to our disadvantage to release it now. Here's why:
- These weeks of crypto FUD / news is exhausting everyone, and taking the wind out of alts.
- Bitcoin correcting these weeks is sucking up investor focus out of crypto.
- The Chinese new year at 17th of February is a yearly sell-off and buyback frenzy, better to wait that storm out.
- The problems with the website security (ssl, https) is not worth rushing, let's wait for optimal security.
- Extra exchanges would help wider adoption/investor interest, bithump is coming, open source smart contract would possibly get us to bittrex. Also exchanges are having new user stops/waiting lists. Let Binance and others get their user numbers up for a few more weeks.

If we wait these obstacles out, and ride the wave after these February obstacles pass, we'll be in bull-heaven.

I disagree with you. Populous team take wrong decision for sure, as release bate a big chance to test populous platform security,function etc..

You're a fucking retard. They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform.  You literally have no idea what you are talking about obviously... otherwise, you'd be aware of the bounty program.   

The bounty is open to the public,  meaning that this is technically already an open beta, just in the security testing phase. 
Why are you even here if you just want to talk nonsense that has no fundamental basis.   You are literally just talking shit out of your mouth.... Your FUD game is weak dude... GTFO of here. You'll never get cheap PPT lmao... Keep tring though. It'll only mak you look like more of a faggot

Your crude way of replying won't stop me from expressing my opinion. Obviously, your knowledge is shallow. I'm still determined by my opinion. they made the wrong decision. just check PPt rank,trade volume and price on coinmarketcap these are clear signs of the veracity of my opinion.

regarding They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform. can you tell us how many of ppt holder,users are experts in the field huh Huh
I don't get all this moon talk and limbo nonsense.

I have a good slice of ppt in my portfolio in the hope to earn some passive income to support my family. And maybe build a trust-fund for my kids.
It would also be smart to add other types of passive income tokens like Spectre-AI and Debitum.

If you want some 1000x gains you'd be better of buying a CMC top 250~400 place coin/token. High risk/High reward.

Let's just wait for the platform to mature and see if it could hit 200 dollars by this summer. And maybe earn some passive income.
Be a little greedy, but don't be a delusional idiot expecting to become an instant billionaire. It's off-putting to new investors.

Exactly...Moon Limbo nonsense!
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Regarding the fudders... (H)av(I)ng a (V)(E)ry hard time figuring out why they so desperately want to kill PPT.
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective
I don't get all this moon talk and limbo nonsense.

I have a good slice of ppt in my portfolio in the hope to earn some passive income to support my family. And maybe build a trust-fund for my kids.
It would also be smart to add other types of passive income tokens like Spectre-AI and Debitum.

If you want some 1000x gains you'd be better of buying a CMC top 250~400 place coin/token. High risk/High reward.

Let's just wait for the platform to mature and see if it could hit 200 dollars by this summer. And maybe earn some passive income.
Be a little greedy, but don't be a delusional idiot expecting to become an instant billionaire. It's off-putting to new investors.
Activity: 1
The beta looks amazing !!!!!!!  Shocked Cool Too bad that HIVE lithuanian FUDking scum made the massive attack of false info and lies to drop the price so much...and the trouble with Binance right now  Undecided

I hope tomorrow when I woke up I will start looking for the best private jet I could buy with my PPTs =)

GO GO GO POPULOUUSSSS !!!
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

I hope this could be true and we will be to the moon after this release. This FUD storm will get quit and dumpers will start crying I'm waiting this big moment let's what happen next.

Yes its true, I am already signed in to the Beta V1.0 and testing it! OMG this platform is a real beauty. I LOVE IT  Shocked Cool Grin
Pages:
Jump to: