Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 95. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
The global invoice business is worth $3 trillion. It's probably worth more a lot of people can't do anything because they have no method like this of obtaining reasonable funds to run their business.

Global invoice business is worth more than that.
But over 50% of such amount involves junk invoices that either ends up in default or non-performing for a very long time past its due.
The ones that are high quality is rare in number and companies that have such top performing invoices will not be compelled to sell them away because that would hurt the business relationship between the debtor and creditor.
I bet you don't know all these.
I bet even if I told you so, you would still find ways to refute, to deny, to go against.

Populous is targeting a top quality niche market.
But the team behind Populous may be a bunch of cheat fucks.
You talk about showing faces.
So far the only faces I know is Steve and Jahigrant.
The rest of the team shown during the ICO is no longer showing.
Hey if you have records go ahead and post otherwise I don't believe you. He shows his face you don't for one thing.

Hey I am just giving you the tipoff.

If you don't trust me, you won't trust me even if I bare myself naked.

You don't trust me because I talk down PPT.
You would trust me if I talk up PPT.
It has nothing to do with trust in this case; it has to do with self-vested interest to support whoever that talk up your investments.

As for myself, I choose to be objective no matter you like it or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I sold out and bought debitum at 9 cents.. take your profit and run for the hills before it is too late..

have you done a price prediction in the market is it worth 2 billion dollars and are businesses going to flood in to use the service in the next year.

The global invoice business is worth $3 trillion. It's probably worth more a lot of people can't do anything because they have no method like this of obtaining reasonable funds to run their business.
Mike B did a video about this attempted attack on Populous. I suggest you guys watch this. They're obvious fake documents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXUzvoFcp2s

Mike B himself has zero credibility, in my opinion.

If I am not mistaken, he once made a video telling his subscribers that he has a friend (or whoever) that wants to sell his/her tokens and Mike B told the subscribers that they can buy from his friend (or whoever) at high premium.
That goes against the principal of fair conduct whereby Mike B should tell his friend (or whoever) to sell his/her tokens in the open market (EtherDelta) and avoid giving totally stupid suggestion to his subscribers to buy the tokens from a 3rd party at inflated price away from the open market.

I understand that video has been deleted.

Hey if you have records go ahead and post otherwise I don't believe you. He shows his face you don't for one thing.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I sold out and bought debitum at 9 cents.. take your profit and run for the hills before it is too late..

It is a hype project with now FUD or truth, whom am I to judge, obviously a basic risk assessment on your investments need to be done, emotional involvement needs to be checked in your risk assessment.  Have you been influenced to hodl because of denial of other investors and youtuber's like cliff high. have you done a price prediction in the market is it worth 2 billion dollars and are businesses going to flood in to use the service in the next year. I am not sure!  If you was really going into the project would you not spread your risk into the competitors in the same space that do not have possible criminal activity and are legit businesses already..

I would not feel sorry or upset , it is your business to grow you own assets the best way fit as you see it.

If you see populous to have major growth in the next year, you made the right call or if you see the FUD and slow adoption to the project and the excitement of the hype die off because people are no longer brave enough to put there name too it for the risk maybe a possible scam. then the risk factor goes way up. 1 billion dollar market cap easy go back to 200 million..  We have seen this many times..
Mike B did a video about this attempted attack on Populous. I suggest you guys watch this. They're obvious fake documents.

Mike B himself has zero credibility, in my opinion.

If I am not mistaken, he once made a video telling his subscribers that he has a friend (or whoever) that wants to sell his/her tokens and Mike B told the subscribers that they can buy from his friend (or whoever) at high premium.
That goes against the principal of fair conduct whereby Mike B should tell his friend (or whoever) to sell his/her tokens in the open market (EtherDelta) and avoid giving totally stupid suggestion to his subscribers to buy the tokens from a 3rd party at inflated price away from the open market.

I understand that video has been deleted.
I think most people reading this thread know how you feel about the team, but your analogy isn't really the same thing. The platform has already been built and people that have reviewed the code that's been released say that it looks pretty solid.

Even if Nico has a checkered past, at this point he's got no incentive to mess around. As you said, it's a solid business model in a lucrative industry. He's built out a team and a platform, so he can either make a little bit of money by scamming people and ruining any more second chances in life, or he can take advantage of the opportunity right in front of him. There's 100x more money available to him by being honest. 

I am afraid that at current lofty token price level (over USD 1 billion), Nico may have already made his 100x money without the need for further pursue.
Now he is just maintaining the sentiment to make sure everything stays hyped at least until the tokens reserved for the team gets unlocked.

I am not saying Nico is 100% absolute scam, but I am highly doubtful he is not.

I am not sure who reviewed the code (Clif High?) or if the code has been released.
I rather be wrong in this than right.
Because if I am right, then Clif High would be wrong and so goes his credibility down the sink hole.
Regardless of right or wrong, I choose to be objective.

And how come Nico is not explaining his name Darren Williams instead of Steve Williams?
He indeed still has a lot of serious explaining to do.

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Nico was a young fellow in his 20s when he got caught up in something dumb.  He paid his debt to society and learned from it.  If he's a scam artist, he's a lousy one because he missed several chances to take major money and run.

Invoice factoring is a proven lucrative business with a worldwide demand.  The platform is solid.  Populous will become a major force in the industry.

So here we've have, to my knowledge, crypto's first clear and present danger to the worldwide traditional financial services industry... real direct damage will begin with beta (likely next week) and the world will never be the same again.  Recon that industry knows about Populous?  Yep.  Recon they would do anything they could to inflict damage to Populous now?  Yep.  Recon why the troll amateur detectives would go to all the trouble to assemble such a FUD dossier? What swell guys they are, looking out for us like that!  

Thanks guys!  Hopefully your FUDling will cause a dip to allow me to buy some more PPT at a bargain!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The business model works and the invoice financing industry is lucrative.
But I have the opinion that while the project is promising, the team behind it may be not.

Bear in mind when I said the above, I did not mean that Populous' project under the current team works and/or promising.

What I mean is that the project itself (regardless of who manages it) works and is promising.
By common reason and logic, a person should instantaneously realize that if the team managing such project is wrong or scammy, that creates a risk that the project may end up screwed.

Imagine a villa under construction is both grand in size and design and is located in a superb location.
But it is being constructed by a builder that engaged in shady constructions in the past that caused buildings to collapse.
If you disregard the builder building the villa as part of your risk analysis, then you are truly a fucktard.

I think most people reading this thread know how you feel about the team, but your analogy isn't really the same thing. The platform has already been built and people that have reviewed the code that's been released say that it looks pretty solid.

Even if Nico has a checkered past, at this point he's got no incentive to mess around. As you said, it's a solid business model in a lucrative industry. He's built out a team and a platform, so he can either make a little bit of money by scamming people and ruining any more second chances in life, or he can take advantage of the opportunity right in front of him. There's 100x more money available to him by being honest. 
The business model works and the invoice financing industry is lucrative.
But I have the opinion that while the project is promising, the team behind it may be not.

Bear in mind when I said the above, I did not mean that Populous' project under the current team works and/or promising.

What I mean is that the project itself (regardless of who manages it) works and is promising.
By common reason and logic, a person should instantaneously realize that if the team managing such project is wrong or scammy, that creates a risk that the project may end up screwed.

Imagine a villa under construction is both grand in size and design and is located in a superb location.
But it is being constructed by a builder that engaged in shady constructions in the past that caused buildings to collapse.
If you disregard the builder building the villa as part of your risk analysis, then you are truly a fucktard.
Merit: 100
i sold a large part of ppt this week. maybe im buying back in (at a higher price) if the platform turns out to be great

PPT is a strong Holdl I fear you never will buy back, because price will explode again(shortly), you will miss the change to get in waiting for a good entry which will not come.

Nobody wants to buy the past of Mr. Wiliams, we buy the future, Populous will be a investment whitch does not stop to pay out.  Cool

PPT price is drop because a lot of people fear about a regulation in their country, that's why BTC price drop deeply included PPT price. But i think this is only temporary because the government only do planning for regulation, not for banning cryptocurrency. So i think we must be patient for a moment and not panic
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
i sold a large part of ppt this week. maybe im buying back in (at a higher price) if the platform turns out to be great

PPT is a strong Holdl I fear you never will buy back, because price will explode again(shortly), you will miss the change to get in waiting for a good entry which will not come.

Nobody wants to buy the past of Mr. Wiliams, we buy the future, Populous will be a investment whitch does not stop to pay out.  Cool

It looks like everything related to the platform is real, so I'm not so bothered about Nico's past at this point.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
It's confirmed real, but I still have confidence in the platform itself so I'm still holding.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Nico has just debunked this on twitter. He has never been charged or arrested for fraud. https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/961587305508155392
well Steve just admitted he did serve time in jail.

i also read it in slack, its real.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hi,

I guess this  PPT SCAM has finally come to an end. Not my words ,but got this from the Reddit pages. It blew my mind ,but DYOR.

WAS PPT CEO CONVICTED OF FRAUD IN 2008? - DYOR

After all the FUD that has been circulating regarding PPT, I decided to conduct my own investigation. I set out below the results of this investigation.

I have nothing against PPT, i thought it was an amazing idea and I hope the platform and the idea is big enough to live on beyond this scandal. However the criminals running it need to be exposed before investors loose their money completely.

I have provided all the relevant links so you can DYOR.

############################
############################

unFUD here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/populous_platform/comments/7w7rf3/in_light_of_recent_fud_against_populous_potential/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXUzvoFcp2s&t=330s

Happy PPT  :-)   Cool

When the FUD is so obvious, it potentially means two things. That Populous has real enemies or that someone want's to buy cheap. Both are positive for long-term investors.

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I don't understand what is all this going on in this thread. Why don't you both use your original accounts to make your comments powerful. A newbie user when start taking in favor or against any project it is not taken seriously because either this is trolling or fudding one from both. Let the people to decide what is good for them you both have dropped your thoughts and comments already.
Pages:
Jump to: