Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 93. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

I hope this could be true and we will be to the moon after this release. This FUD storm will get quit and dumpers will start crying I'm waiting this big moment let's what happen next.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
anyone know how to get involved with the crowdsale?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
All the crytocurrencies are bleeding right now but PPT mooning, I think the dev and community behind this coin are really strong. By the way what is the secrete behind this coin? Or am I missing anything.?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Read what I've just wrote. Your demo doesn't matter anymore there will be no serieus company use it anymore if it ever goes live! Why are you so blind to see what is going on?

You're a fraud  Kiss your account says newbie that means your opinion and crap documents you write doesn't matter
Activity: 9
You fudsters are about to be put in your place
its called due diligence. i want to know where i investing in. i dont want to burry my head in the sand.

You did a great job. Too bad your head was in the sand too long. Sad that you did not see the many obvious red flags Populous has sooner.
Activity: 28
Beta is open....twitter @bitpopulous
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
its called due diligence. i want to know where i investing in. i dont want to burry my head in the sand.

Read what I've just wrote. Your demo doesn't matter anymore there will be no serieus company use it anymore if it ever goes live! Why are you so blind to see what is going on?
beta launch!
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Sorry to both of you but your reputations suffered more black eyes for the shoddy doc posted here. You're both frauds.

Paraphrase: for the incident in September 2017. Lol!

....account named ginger tiger and created Feb 2018. This reads like an 8 year old wrote it. Try again
i asked Luxure Global Ciitizen about the deal and got that link emailed. ask for yourself [email protected]

For all the gullible PPTers this means the so called 1 billion deal is off. Why wasn't this communicated 8 days ago?
when the agreement was terminated on 01-02-2018. Finally this scam leads to an end.

Also got this nice read from the Reddit pages. Not my words ,but something to make you think about.

Even in the slight off chance that the Populous invoice trading platform is real and legitimate, AND that Steve has the business experience and acumen to make it happen properly.... Gosh this is a huge stretch of the imagination!!

...Even if all that, Institutional investors, General public, smart investors will not give any money to Populous because the CEO is a convicted criminal who did time for IDENTITY THEFT and FINANCIAL THEFT. He admitted it himself. Him being a Nigerian with a sole Nigerian lawyer (surname also Williams) as the company's legal team probably won't help him gain trust from big money either. There is no way that anyone will give him custody of any amount of money to create a liquidity pool, and or whatever is needed to make this work.

So, even if a small group of deluded people somehow manage to keep the price afloat, there will be no liquidity in PPT being traded on the market if you ever wanted to cash out.

Companies and businesses and smarter-than-you investors will never give money and sensitive identification documents to Nico and group of Nigerian scammers.

The biggest concern now is that people might still upload their ID docs to complete KYC, which is completely out of the ordinary. Nico (nickname of the CEO - Darren Stephen Williams.. or whatever he goes by) is asking people for a scan of their bank statement as well as their passport or drivers licence.

This will allow fraudsters to steal your ID and borrow money as you! Please warn others and stay away.

Get off this sinking ship and report the CEO to scamalert and to the authorities.

In other words Demo or not this company is doomed to excist.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
james sand:
Beta version 1.0 is open today!

Populous is to implement Beta v1.0 at 1750GMT today.  

What is Beta?

All types of computer products, from operating systems to computer games are usually beta tested before general release, to test performance and identify any issues.  In fact, many software publishers and developers will have beta tester application forms that can be submitted online.  
Allowing beta testers to try out software and provide feedback to the developer is a great way for the program to get some real world experience and to identify how it will work when it is out of beta.
Beta testers are usually asked to give as much feedback as they can about the beta software - what sort of crashes are occurring, if the beta software or other parts of their computer or device are behaving strangely, etc.
In a nutshell, Beta helps the platform to find bugs and security risks.

So what is Populous releasing?

Version 1.0 entails Populous’ latest build progress containing both new and existing features, and will be released as a progressive build, with changes being made and updated frequently.
V1.0  will be released with limited functionalities of the software such as creating crowd sales, (auction for invoice), receiving and withdrawing test pokens from admin.  Initially, the beta is not set to be released until the end of February, so users should not expect this to be a finalised version, but it will give users the opportunity to first hand experience the software and explore the different functionalities of the platform.

However, version 2.0 that will be updated in one week, is set to release the functionalities of bid on invoices via individual and group, it will determine winners at the closing of the auction and demonstrate the flow of pokens from the winning bidder(s) to the invoice seller.  V2.0 will also include the ability to view all participants in a crowdsale.

The main purpose is to test the functionalities of the software that we are relating on Beta, users should be advised to not send real PPT, fiat or real KYC data as this is a testing platform.

https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/beta-version-1-0-is-open-today-1031bcafca63

from telegram group.

....account named ginger tiger and created Feb 2018. This reads like an 8 year old wrote it. Try again
Activity: 952
As usual under the FUD attack before shoot the moon all weak hands are getting out from this mega rise. Still time to buy this token there is good chance to get recover and head to over $100 very soon.
Looking forward to when the cryptos take the shirts off the banks. This will be a circus worth breaking out the popcorn for.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
These days the price of PPT keeps dropping and now the highest bid is about 400k satoshi, maybe waiting is a better thing and if we want profit then buy now is more profitable than sell.
Pages:
Jump to: