Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POS/MN] ESBC Betting Platofrm🔥🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 54660 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Great news community

We are listed on MNCN
https://mncn.online/coins/ESBC
MNO and Crypto Bridge soon
This is really great news.
do you have plans for masternodes.online?
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
Where i can find more infomation about your project?
Join our discord server, read our white paper & you can ask a question here or in discord

Great news community

We are listed on MNCN
https://mncn.online/coins/ESBC
MNO and Crypto Bridge soon
Activity: 45
Where i can find more infomation about your project?
copper member
copper member
We start negotating with listing to CryptoBridge
Activity: 21
Windows wallet https[Suspicious link removed]

Awsome thnx guys! Grin
copper member
copper member
An e-sport betting is keep on popping up, so about this project.
Any plans on what kind of e-sports title that will be available to be bet at the moment?
Thanks for the question
To launch the platform, the following views will be available:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
DOTA 2
League of Legends
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

This is a preliminary list, it can become more
but it certainly will not be less
copper member
copper member
I'm looking for the information of the ICO in the website, but still don't find it.
I've just find the menu to purchase a masternode, could anyone point me for the ICO?
We do not conduct ICO

Gitgub is now available https://github.com/BlockchainFor/ESportBettingCoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I'm looking for the information of the ICO in the website, but still don't find it.
I've just find the menu to purchase a masternode, could anyone point me for the ICO?
such projects that you already have, and they are already in working condition, you should understand that the competition is big, against the background of other operating companies, yours is slightly behind in my opinion
I am a gamer
If u are not a gamer u never understand what this project brings to Clans and other gaming communities..
Tons of project's trying to make ATMS or other shit that never bring Value to the coin...it is not real use u know...ppl still won't have place to pay with their coin directly..
this is game changer project for me=)
just my 2c
copper member
Why does it take so long to announce an already active wallet? I wish you were in the open after 24 hours
We will post the wallet in 30-35 minutes
We closed the POW phase, and waited for it to finish

Any plans on what kind of e-sports title that will be available to be bet at the moment?
Thanks for the question
To launch the platform, the following views will be available:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
DOTA 2
League of Legends
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

This is a preliminary list, it can become more
but it certainly will not be less
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Why does it take so long to announce an already active wallet? I wish you were in the open after 24 hours
copper member
left about 2 hours before the publication of wallets
such projects that you already have, and they are already in working condition, you should understand that the competition is big, against the background of other operating companies, yours is slightly behind in my opinion
if the competition was big there was no such high fees for services about 10-15%,for me it's looks like monopoly))) just read Whitepaper

I am a gamer
If u are not a gamer u never understand what this project brings to Clans and other gaming communities..
Tons of project's trying to make ATMS or other shit that never bring Value to the coin...it is not real use u know...ppl still won't have place to pay with their coin directly..
this is game changer project for me=)
just my 2c
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: