Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅ - page 3. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I don't know if this is scam or not. Anyway, the project didn't have any WP on start, then they showed something that looked more like a roadmap. There is no team. There is lack of data about tech part. There is only one exchange and it's crex.
If the team behind this project is decent they should understand that they didn't give enough info or achievements to build much trust, I'm afraid.
If it isn't... well, just the same.

You can look at the shortcomings you listed on the other hand. There are teams that seem to be more focused on partnerships, marketing campaigns, events, etc. But pay attention - is this a real product? Sometimes something may sound impressive, but it should be ignored. If the project counts on success, then it should be constantly developed. And we can observe the open development of this project. Is not it?
Activity: 140
marta06 yes, sure!
Hottaby4 no any proofs, it is our banned and offended fake inviter
It is clear that usually when such statements are made, evidence is provided.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
I don't know if this is scam or not. Anyway, the project didn't have any WP on start, then they showed something that looked more like a roadmap. There is no team. There is lack of data about tech part. There is only one exchange and it's crex.
If the team behind this project is decent they should understand that they didn't give enough info or achievements to build much trust, I'm afraid.
Dont you see our WP now?
You dont have enough information about our project?
Do you need more than one exchange after 2 month from the start?
I think you are trying to find flaws. And  I see such comments from newbie again.
In the whiterpiper, I would like to see more technical details. Because for now it really looks more like a roadmap
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So, I should say to all our community that our fake inviters are very arrogant.
Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

What makes u think they are fakes? They are hard working people of ur district, and deep in the mind of theirs they have the robust buttress on which a fortress of their new cunning ambitions is built. People will keep contacting u in droves because they know u have a suspicious and catty attitude and they wanna take a closer glance at ur project, maybe even assess the legitimacy of it and help it grow.
Now in the world of cryptocurrencies there are a lot of bots and fake accounts. I think this is not very honest. Therefore, the project team is attentive to this.
Activity: 224
How many coins do you need for a node?

Masternode collateral is 25000 FAW. Minimum stake is 200 FAW.
What do you need to work POS?
Activity: 29
Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

What makes u think they are fakes? They are hard working people of ur district, and deep in the mind of theirs they have the robust buttress on which a fortress of their new cunning ambitions is built. People will keep contacting u in droves because they know u have a suspicious and catty attitude and they wanna take a closer glance at ur project, maybe even assess the legitimacy of it and help it grow.
Frankly it is unclear why at all pursue invite campaign. In General, its effectiveness is low, and in case of misunderstandings, there is an extra negative.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

Activity: 44
What shared services there is a coin?
Activity: 333

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?
Because only in contention does information appear, and so far nowhere.
I would like more and more active.

Do you think we should give out more coins for free?
You can not give out.Then you will pay for advertising.Do you need to make a coin popular? Or do you have no such goal?
Activity: 11

I think this comment meaning is about nothing from newbie account. First read than comment please.
Sorry if I offended you. It just seemed to me that there was little information in white paper but big pictures.
copper member
Activity: 56
Dont you see our WP now?
You dont have enough information about our project?
Do you need more than one exchange after 2 month from the start?
I think you are trying to find flaws. And  I see such comments from newbie again.
copper member
marta06 yes, sure!
Hottaby4 no any proofs, it is our banned and offended fake inviter
Activity: 12
at the moment, big companies look at us as very young. It’s hard to talk about fast partnerships in this situation. We take our time and plan to develop partnerships all the time.

Do you feel that you have time to meet the deadlines set by you on the points indicated in the roadmap?
copper member
at the moment, big companies look at us as very young. It’s hard to talk about fast partnerships in this situation. We take our time and plan to develop partnerships all the time.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Many projects collaborate with large companies. Does the FAW have any plans for this?
I think it's too early to talk about this. When the project makes a good name for itself, then large companies will want to cooperate with it.
Activity: 17
There are only 28 active masternodes online now. I think this is not very much. How many new masternodes are planned for next month?
I think this is a good result. This is a young project and it needs to be developed for development.
Many projects collaborate with large companies. Does the FAW have any plans for this?
Activity: 140

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?
Because only in contention does information appear, and so far nowhere.
I would like more and more active.

Do you think we should give out more coins for free?
Distribution helps in the formation of the community, but you need an incentive for people not to sell coins, and kept them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 155
There are only 28 active masternodes online now. I think this is not very much. How many new masternodes are planned for next month?
Pages:
Jump to: